Kenyans lusting after Xalimos again

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I've met some fine Kenyan women here in Toronto. Honestly, there are beautiful, hot women across all races.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Men get women based off of their status and money women get men based off of their looks keep slaving it at the gym just to marry a fatfukk like me :fredo:

A fit, good looking, muscular man making 50k will have a far greater chance at getting a woman than an ugly, fat, man making 100k. Now if he's making 1 million+, then that might even the standards.

Any women that only goes for you for your money and status isn't a woman you should be going after though. She will divorce you and take half of your money and go off with a better looking man. You might get to hit once or twice, but after that, she's off with half your money.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
That's only when women are in their late teens to mid 20s. After they hit the wall and decline they settle for guy with the money.
and dip with half of your money. Older women love younger men. She'll be cheating on you especially if you don't keep yourself in good shape. Who the hell wants to go home to some ugly, fat slob. She must really have some deep rooted insecurities if so.

Just reverse the gender roles. Would you stay with an ugly, fat woman despite her being loaded with money?I'm talking a 5'4 350lb Lizzo type woman btw.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
A fit, good looking, muscular man making 50k will have a far greater chance at getting a woman than an ugly, fat, man making 100k. Now if he's making 1 million+, then that might even the standards.

Any women that only goes for you for your money and status isn't a woman looking after though. She will divorce you and take half of your money and go off with a better looking man. You might get to hit once or twice, but after that, she's off with half your money.
Of course there are outliers like you beautiful but vast majority don't care and to them looks won't matter as much. Most women would pick the ugly guy with good personality making 100k over the handsome guy making 50k and has shit personality. Ugly women rarely get good looking men but ugly men almost always punch above their weight gotta give it to them #UglyGang pulls wallahi
maxresdefault.jpg

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Of course there are outliers like you beautiful but vast majority don't care and to them looks won't matter as much. Most women would pick the ugly guy with good personality making 100k over the handsome guy making 50k and has shit personality. Ugly women rarely get good looking men but ugly men almost always punch above their weight gotta give it to them #UglyGang pulls wallahi
maxresdefault.jpg

I'm pretty sure the woman in the 2nd pic divorced him and took half his money LOL. I remember seeing a story about this particular couple.

Also you shouldn't call yourself ugly bro, anyone can improve their looks by exercising and eating right. Self hate is a sin

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I'm pretty sure the woman in the 2nd pic divorced him and took half his money LOL. I remember seeing a story about this particular couple.

Also you shouldn't call yourself ugly bro, anyone can improve their looks by exercising and eating right. Self hate is a sin
Meh there's levels to being ugly I still pull don't get it twisted but I'm just saying I'm a lil rough on the edges nothing wrong with that just being a realist thanks for the kind words though :kanyeshrug:

That's only when women are in their late teens to mid 20s. After they hit the wall and decline they settle for guy with the money.

We live in a post feminist world in which women are making money themselves. A lot women are marrying guys who make the exact same or who make less than them. That is why there has been a rise in house husbands...

:pachah1:

Women naturally definitely love men with money, but there isn't much emphasis on it like there used to be like for our mothers or grandmothers generation.
I mean broke men are certainly getting a lot more love now, providing he has a certain type of charisma.

maxresdefault.jpg

Looooool, you damn well know that is an extreme case. I've seen very pretty women with unattractive men, but usually not fat like that. Being a fat man is a completely different category.

Don’t worry if you feel more attracted to ajnabis, it’s nature’s way telling you to expand your gene pool.

Trending