No thanks.

giphy.gif

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
F*ck the medal just send me the h*es

DSo1de3XUAYK-IN.jpg
Thank you for taking yourself out of the marriage market.

That's another Toronto Farax down the drain, you niggas are making it tooo easy for me once I step into the game.

S/o from Richmond Hill
:lawd:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They need her to attend to the goats and shit, they can't afford a clinically obese pampered princess who will eat their dinner for seconds.
Well thats the original Somali culture standard, the city folk have been corrupted by outside influences. The slim Somali maarin women was the original Somali beauty standard.

Do you think a fat Xalimo can successfully rock the guntiino? They would look grotesque :mjlaugh:

Gambar

VIP
Well thats the original Somali culture standard, the city folk have been corrupted by outside influences. The slim Somali maarin women was the original Somali beauty standard.

Do you think a fat Xalimo can successfully rock the guntiino? They would look grotesque :mjlaugh:
The nomad man would leave her to the lions and hyenas lol. They don’t give a shit.

:hillarybiz: When a chocolate jigglypuff with a morbid case of Asian infatuation tells you that, you'd be picked nearly dead last when you've attracted men that look closer to Jason Momoa. Yet never went for them out of principle and an undying loyalty to your ethnicity.

I have a feeling this is what @Halimak must be experiencing right about now.
These guys are trying to save face. Which is good because I’m pro abdiexit.

Not every Somali girl is beautiful but a huge amount (that don’t wear hijab) are conventionally attractive.
Rly? Even Latinas?

Yeah even latinas, I use to work with one and her work crush had a crush on me instead.:yloezpe:

There’s a world outside of Instagram and hub sxb!

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Thank you for taking yourself out of the marriage market.

That's another Toronto Farax down the drain, you niggas are making it tooo easy for me once I step into the game.

S/o from Richmond Hill
:lawd:
People can say what they want about UK, US and Euro faraxs but there’s no way they are self haters like most of the Canadian faraxs on this site. :heh:

Hey.. atleast that frees up the market for you :mjdontkno:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If you reach your prime in your 20s. God help you. :holeup: I've met some of those Abdis that peaked too soon. I want to give them tips but when I read comments on SSpot I decide to not
put them on. @Helios (since collagen production starts a downward decent at 18 I will help you son so you maintain your Peter Pan youthfulness) when you get to my age.

These guys are trying to save face. Which is good because I’m pro abdiexit.

Not every Somali girl is beautiful but a huge amount (that don’t wear hijab) are conventionally attractive.

Yeah even latinas, I use to work with one and her work crush had a crush on me instead.:yloezpe:

There’s a world outside of Instagram and hub sxb!
One. But generally speaking, maybe that wasn't even his type.

Trending