Kenyan citizens want Somalis out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Kenyan twitters are suggesting to expel Somalis out all the Kenya because of the ICJ dispute.

I wonder if they are realy serious or know we have atleast 3 million in that country.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Kenyan twitters are suggesting to expel Somalis out all the Kenya because of the ICJ dispute.

I wonder if they are realy serious or know we have atleast 3 million in that country.

The true solution to the Somali-Kenya dispute: Return Somalia's land and move the Kenyan-Somalis there and pull AMISOM out, whilst supporting the healthy and sustained growth of the SNA. Also, please stop medelling in our politics.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The true solution to the Somali-Kenya dispute: Return Somalia's land and move the Kenyan-Somalis there and pull AMISOM out, whilst supporting the healthy and sustained growth of the SNA. Also, please stop medelling in our politics.

There is no way Kenya will help SNA grow in any way, they have already stated how concerned they are the fact that SNA are getting stronger and larger.

Kenya and Ethiopia are our worst enemy, they are one of the reasons we are in this predicament.
:drakewtf:

Sol

?
I hate this new trend of headlines saying "X country wants Y gone or removed" and X just happens to be one guy/girl on twitter :draketf:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I don't think a few Twitter goons represent the population.
(wow I could use this line in 90% of the posts here)

Anyway eastleigh alone generates a third of the cities tax revenue and has like twenty malls to keep the natives happy and employed, pretty sure the whole capital will go to shit if we leave.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalis built Nairobi. Literally every other building in Nairobi was built by Somalis. They need a refund!

World

VIP
I think after the ICJ ruling, diplomatic relations between Somalia and Kenya will gradually return back to normal.

Kenyans are harmless, they are masaakiin by nature. Imagine if we were having this ICJ dispute with xabashis instead? They are the real threat.

If anything, we are a threat to Kenya. We are going to own that country just through the economy and population increase in a century or so since we outbreed them, and the somalis in kenya aren't dying because of war or gaajo.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I wonder if this lawyer is Somali, she sound Arab with that accent and name.:yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending