Kenya refuses to recognise ICJ ruling prior to verdict next week.

Notice people that are exited about this thinking it will change anything on the ground are Aabo orphans.

The same people that support Fakemajo who is very eager to forfeit Somalia as a whole to a weak Axmarified Abye with no conditions.

Shouldn't you be happy about this after all this is Jubaland's oil. I the future it will be shared with FGS & all federal member states.

Any Somali who apposes this is a fool.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Shouldn't you be happy about this after all this is Jubaland's oil and will be shared FGS & all federal member states.

Obviously many of these FKD niggas oppose it.

No one cares about life changing petroleum deposits if it means a politician from a different qabiil gets credit.

In a few hours, you will see people credit HSM or Farmaajo but barely anyone will credit both of them.

Somalia is weak and Kenya could sign contracts with oil companies to dig in on that disputed sea area and Kenya is more important for the west than Somalia which has few friends around the world that ain't going to protect it that's just facts
Why you're mad though when Somalia wins the case you'll get a cut of Jubaland's oil revenues.

That first paycheck will shatter any independence aspirations from Landers they'll bel like "ok I'm part of Somalia now, can I get more"

:russ:

Shouldn't you be happy about this after all this is Jubaland's oil. I the future it will be shared with FGS & all federal member states.

Both Somalia and Kenya are thugs.The despute is about Ogaden waters and resources.

Before 1960 both Somalia and Kenya were non existant.

kdf is there making charitable donations in their schools and drought ravaged tuulos in ceelwaaq

These hyenas are funny they used to sing kenya is or enemy and NFD belongs to somalia for 21 years and in that process destroyed lives of both reer Jubbaland and NFD only for their aabo to flee to Mandera asking Kenya for help and KDF came to save him and later flew him to Nigeria.

Both Somalia and Kenya are thugs.The despute is about Ogaden waters and resources.

Before 1960 both were non existant.

Still you're part of Somalia the FGS is your government. I can't believe this idiot you think if Kenya wins you're gonna get anything?

Wallahi such a short sighted idiot Jubaland will have the 2nd biggest cut nearly 30% of oil revenue found in it's territory you'll get 0% if Kenya wins.

Somalis man ...

Still you're part of Somalia the FGS is your government. I can't believe this idiot you think if Kenya wins you're gonna get anything?

Wallahi such a short sighted idiot Jubaland will have the 2nd biggest cut nearly 30% of oil revenue found in it's territory you'll get 0% if Kenya wins.

Somalis man ...
I would rather seek indepencence from all especialy from H.tus that held somalia hostage for 30 years.
It was AY that brought governance to Xamar after 30 years of Isbaaro and fake wadadism.

Also it was under Sheikh Sharif and abdishakur that the waters were sold cheaply to kenya.

Jubbaland problems are always created in villa Ugandishu.

I would rather seek indepencence from all especialy from H.tus that held somalia hostage for 30 years.
It was AY that brought governance to Xamar after 30 years of Isbaaro and fake wadadism.

Also it was under Sheikh Sharif and abdishakur that the waters were sold cheaply to kenya.

Jubbaland problems are always created in villa Ugandishu.

Take a look at Somaliand nacas yahow they have stronger claim and no body entertained them. Mogadishu never gave Landers an option to secede from Somalia and their regions are dusty deserts, you think they're going to let go of lush green, riverine, resource rich region and it's future bread basket that easy?

Axmaq waxiid.

Last edited:
@Kanan don't bother, all this guys takes are Kenyan. He has all the energy in the world to disparage Somalia and would be more than happy to get nothing under Christian Kenyan.

He is a Kenyan.

They know they are going to lose. no one cares if they accept it or not, what matters is that they'll lose.
We know Kenya would lose any way its not rocket science.
But those that sold the water should be prosecuted like Bantu Sheikh Sharif and Cabdishakur.

Also Fakemajo should bot try to use this case to revive his dead political career.

kikuyu aristocrats not getting somali oil. django in tears. :mjcry:
Warya Why should i shed tears for ogaden waters that was sold by Villa Somalia?

Dont you think i am tired with mond games that Villa somalia playedsince 1960? The last game was 1988 when MSB forfeited the Ogaden region to Mengistu in Djibouti peace accord.After selling it for 21 years.
Also the claim kacanists tried to sell us for 21 years claimmingNFD b3longed to Somalia pretending on the media that they had bad ties with Kenya.
Kenya never closed its embassy in Xamsr till 1991.
Yet the livelyhood of people ofNFD and Jubbaland were affected.
The samething is with the water crisis.
Mx think at the back of their head that they can use this to create havoc and benefit like how they benefited from the NFD issue in the 70s & 80s.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Dont you think i am tired with mond games that Villa somalia playedsince 1960? The last game was 1988 when MSB forfeited the Ogaden region to Mengistu in Djibouti peace accord.After selling it for 21 years.
Also the claim kacanists tried to sell us for 21 years claimmingNFD b3longed to Somalia pretending on the media that they had bad ties with Kenya.
Mx think at the back of their head that they can use this to create havoc and benefit like how they benefited from the NFD issue in the 70s & 80s.
Do you have any paper of Djibouti peace accord, I know SSDF was part of it.

What about Kenya during Egal AUN time. Did he sell NFD to Kenya?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Ogadens will not be better under Uhuru or Abiy though will it. If you think Villa Somalia doesn't care about you, then Nairobi State House and Ethiopia PM Office won't be your closest friend will it?