Kenya refuses to recognise ICJ ruling prior to verdict next week.

Somalia is weak and Kenya could sign contracts with oil companies to dig in on that disputed sea area and Kenya is more important for the west than Somalia which has few friends around the world that ain't going to protect it that's just facts

Somalia is weak and Kenya could sign contracts with oil companies to dig in on that disputed sea area and Kenya is more important for the west than Somalia which has few friends around the world that ain't going to protect it that's just facts
Notice people that are exited about this thinking it will change anything on the ground are Aabo orphans.

The same people that support Fakemajo who is very eager to forfeit Somalia as a whole to a weak Axmarified Abye with no conditions.

Notice people that are exited about this thinking it will change anything on the ground are Aabo orphans.

The same people that support Fakemajo who is very eager to forfeit Somalia as a whole to a weak Axmarified Abye with no conditions.
I’m not a farmaajo supporter but this victory isn’t for him only it’s for the whole of ummadah soomaaliyeed no matter their political stance :rejoice:

I’m not a farmaajo supporter but this victory isn’t for him only it’s for the whole of ummadah soomaaliyeed no matter their political stance :rejoice:
I doubt somali patriotism.

People are looking forward to the ICj case thinking that Axmed Madoobe will just vanish into thin air especially reer balambale.

Aideed chasing gulwada yasha all the way to mandera.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Big victory for Somalia hopefully Kenya tries to take it by force so we can remove them from AMISOM

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Only we need is UAE.

The UAE that has turned Bosaso port into a ghost port.

The UAE that funnelled tens of millions of dollars to build Bosaso Airport but gave us a dirt runway and a third rate terminal.

The UAE are not in Somalia’s strategic interest, Turkey is an infinitely better ally.

Trending