Kenya refuses to recognise ICJ ruling prior to verdict next week.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But Somalis are th 300 spartan soldiers tho. 300 Hawiyes can kill 1 million kenyan army using just the power of ak47s on a donkey

u can't buy or sell bravery. It is imprinted in the testicles

Yes, weakness invites pain, misery and humiliation.

Weaker Nations will always be subject to territorial loss, resource exploitation, political-economic subjugation and military occupation.

PS: We could do without all that rape imagery, mate.

This is the moment of truth for Turkey. If they are a true brother and friend of Somalia they will use their mighty navy to serve as a bulwark against Kenyan attempts to occupy our waters

This is the moment of truth for Turkey. If they are a true brother and friend of Somalia they will use their mighty navy to serve as a bulwark against Kenyan attempts to occupy our waters

Turkey:

Peace Out Reaction GIF

There are no "brothers" in International relations -- only interests; you're alone.

Even if it was in Turkey's interests to intervene on your behalf, they would be well within their right to demand some sort of compensation.

There are no "brothers" in International relations -- only interests; you're alone.

Even if it was in Turkey's interests to intervene on your behalf, they would be well within their right to demand some sort of compensation.
One of the biggest weaknesses African leaders have is that they believe these vultures from other nations are only assisting them out of the goodness of their hearts. They think geopolitics is some sort of high school thing where people are all permanent friends and/or enemies.So easy to manipulate smh

One of the biggest weaknesses African leaders have is that they believe these vultures from other nations are only assisting them out of the goodness of their hearts. They think geopolitics is some sort of high school thing where people are all permanent friends and/or enemies.So easy to manipulate smh

Africa's blood-thirsty, death-deserving leaders are not that naive and innocent; they just like to play the part because it pays them handsomely.

Western and Asian multi-National corporations pay off African mis-leaders with crumbs while taking off with billions.

It's pathetic watching grown 'men' talk about being abandoned by Western Nations -- as in the case of Mali accusing France of leaving it in the lurch...

It wasn't too ago that 'leaders' in South Sudan were comparing our Nation to a baby taking its first steps; I wanted to reach into the screen and choke them for infantilising and humiliating us in that way.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Kenya is shaking in her boots geesiga Farmaajo will get a huge campaign boost after this :rejoice:

We Africans are our own worst enemies; even Kenya stole Ilemi from South Sudan, when we were busy fighting Khartoum.

:snoop::mjkkk:

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Somalia is in it for the long game my brothers and sisters :) Kenya for all intents and purposes can bring all their warships and hold that area say for the next decade or even more and it wouldn't make a difference, on paper the maritime will always belong to Somalia.

Those resources are for our children, grand children and all the generation to come after we are long gone. This is why it's important to start thinking as a nation first and not mini clan states. I know deep down even the most harden fadhi kudirir generals here know that and hopefully this win will reignite our potential as a country and heal some of the wounds that never closed :)

Somalia is in it for the long game my brothers and sisters :) Kenya for all intents and purposes can bring all their warships and hold that area say for the next decade or even more and it wouldn't make a difference, on paper the maritime will always belong to Somalia.

Those resources are for our children, grand children and all the generation to come after we are long gone. This is why it's important to start thinking as a nation first and not mini clan states. I know deep down even the most harden fadhi kudirir generals here know that and hopefully this win will reignite our potential as a country and heal some of the wounds that never closed :)

You are by far the most positive person on this forum; my hats off to you, mate.

respect-hat (1).gif

Thank you for great compliment my dinka brother :), have you ever been to Nebraska? that state a huge population of South Sudense like minnesota has big Somali population.

It's not a compliment if it's true. :samwelcome:

I've never been to the States, but I would love to see other diasporas and see how they're doing.

Trending