KDF bombs 6 villages within 24 hours

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
To the Isaaqs. Stop being bottom feeders. Nobody cares for your opinion. You notice us ignoring you don't you? You built a statue for us. Until you get revenge. You're irrelevant. This between us Daroods. Long live the Republic of Somaliland

:ahh:

View attachment 118740
To the Isaaqs. Stop being bottom feeders. Nobody cares for your opinion. You notice us ignoring you don't you? You built a statue for us. Until you get revenge. You're irrelevant. This between us Daroods. Long live the Republic of Somaliland

:ahh:

View attachment 118740

You guys got one too, @ your cousins the Dhulbahante who made this because of the isaaq

59D3A733-06E2-4472-9ADA-FAA51641D38D.jpeg

Why is everyone ignoring the elephant in the room? Why is the government still quiet about this?

shouldn’t they at least tell the people how they will respond.

This is most likely retaliation for Ethiopia shooting down the African airlines plane couple weeks ago. Kenya & Ethiopia are having a proxy war in Jubbaland using the koonfuri daroods there as pawns :ohlord:
Sit this out 'iiTo0r s0MaLian DiiD'iseeu.png

Golden Barbie

Garboharey Guri Gob
200-1M dead compared to a few families.

The math even in this sick thread isn't fair for you. Nice try cuqdalow

:yousmart:
Walahi cuqdada Mx loo qabo waa too much! When their mayor got bombed we felt bad and sent our condolences! Yet now they are celebrating that Kenyans attacked civilians in Gedo. Wtf insane. AUN inti dhimatay.:farmajoyaab:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Walahi cuqdada Mx loo qabo waa too much! When their mayor got bombed we felt bad and sent our condolences! Yet now they are celebrating that Kenyans attacked civilians in Gedo. Wtf insane. AUN inti dhimatay.:farmajoyaab:

Naw it's the victims from Lalaland.

:kanyehmm:

AUN. Anytime any ethiopian or kenyan army kills a single somali civilian i feel enraged wallahi. How are we allowing this??? What's worse is some somalis making this into fkd jokes. These are innocent people's lives waryada are you all mentally disabled?
You lot killed each other to oblivion and now you support foreigners doing it for you. Wallahi we have the dumbest people on the planet. Tell me in what other country would this be acceptable. Forget about ethnic somalis, i hate Madows but any Madow somali killed by foreigners is a big L to all somalis. Have some sharaf.

Qabil this qabil that, f*ck all of you for taking this lightly. f*ck you all for ruining my fast. Wallahi you all deserve to be killed by foreigners like dogs and be raped by them. I have seen you joke about 200k civilians killed by former regime and now this. And then we all wonder why we are a shithole country.

Until we exterminate every virmin that thinks like this we aren't going anywhere. f*ck your qabilism. You guys haven't learned anything yet from 30 years of war. Somalia is ruined dude. You all make me lose hope in our country. No wonder we have so many self-haters. How can anyone feel pride with you guys thinking like this.

AUN. Anytime any ethiopian or kenyan army kills a single somali civilian i feel enraged wallahi. How are we allowing this??? What's worse is some somalis making this into fkd jokes. These are innocent people's lives waryada are you all mentally disabled?
You lot killed each other to oblivion and now you support foreigners doing it for you. Wallahi we have the dumbest people on the planet. Tell me in what other country would this be acceptable. Forget about ethnic somalis, i hate Madows but any Madow somali killed by foreigners is a big L to all somalis. Have some sharaf.

Qabil this qabil that, f*ck all of you for taking this lightly. f*ck you all for ruining my fast. Wallahi you all deserve to be killed by foreigners like dogs and be raped by them. I have seen you joke about 200k civilians killed by former regime and now this. And then we all wonder why we are a shithole country.

Until we exterminate every virmin that thinks like this we aren't going anywhere. f*ck your qabilism. You guys haven't learned anything yet from 30 years of war. Somalia is ruined dude. You all make me lose hope in our country. No wonder we have so many self-haters. How can anyone feel pride with you guys thinking like this.
We didn't choose this qabiil lifestyle. This lifestyle chose us1589557481886.png

We didn't choose this qabiil lifestyle. This lifestyle chose usView attachment 118794

Warya shut the hell up you disgust me. You can love your qabil without killing other somalis or making fun of other somalis being killed by foreigners. But you chose to think like this. What do you mean the lifestyle chose us? Are you retarded can't you think for yourself??

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

Sade Syndrome, Sade Phobia is a dangerous disease many ppl suffer the only treatment is for the ppl that suffer from it to admit it then the rehab process can start in the mental asylums institutes :manny:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Is Kalshaale part of the Ayn region near Buuhoodle? I remember hearing about a big War there, i heard they recruited ONLF fighters to defend the town :icon question:

Kalshaale is part of Buuhoodle district indeed. Kalshaale battles took 2 years, started off with a clan war between the hj and dhulos in 2010. In 2012 the khaatuumo “administration” attacked somaliland forces near Buuhoodle and it resulted in the famous kalshaale battle between the sland army and khaatumo. Where they claim they were massacred and made this taalo.
F4D29599-A4C3-4CEC-AAA2-8DF246D4777D.jpeg

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Kalshaale is part of Buuhoodle district indeed. Kalshaale battles took 2 years, started off with a clan war between the hj and dhulos in 2010. In 2012 the khaatuumo “administration” attacked somaliland forces near Buuhoodle and it resulted in the famous kalshaale battle between the sland army and khaatumo. Where they claim they were massacred and made this taalo.
View attachment 118797

Kalshaale should be HJ but it isn't. You got smoked, even with SL army you couldn't take it. They are trolling you.

:hahaidiot:

The traitor Moalimu should crawl to Kismayo on his knees and beg for Sheikh Madobes mercy. We shall not go easy on the traitors working against the government of Jubaland.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
The traitor Moalimu should crawl to Kismayo on his knees and beg for Sheikh Madobes mercy. We shall not go easy on the traitors working against the government of Jubaland.

Warya do you hear yourself? Moalimu will teach the traitor anti Somalia Kikuyu slave some xabad kulul

Moalimu Red Berets.jpg