KDF bombs 6 villages within 24 hours

He shall be frog marched to Kismayo in chains Inshallah. The traitor and his father in Mogadishu shall pay dearly for the chaos they are making in Jubaland. Where will he go when Farmajo loses his seat and his helm on SNA in a couple of months?

Farmaajo is getting a nice extension because of Corona virus:reallymaury:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Stick to the topic !

KDF are bombing MX - Talxa now they have been bombing MX - Urmidig for years now.

@Removed Ogaden are a minority in Jubaland, you settle in the little hamlet of Afmadow and the newly build town of Dhoobley bordering Kenya. That is why you co-sign the killing of innocent civilian MX by KDF attack helicopters, you want to reduce MX numbers, its a savage strategy you guys used against other Somalis in DDS as well, it won't work though, MX is like an ocean in Jubaland. I will bookmark this thread :yacadiim:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Stick to the topic !

KDF are bombing MX - Talxa now they have been bombing MX - Urmidig for years now.

@Removed Ogaden are a minority in Jubaland, you settle in the little hamlet of Afmadow and the newly build town of Dhoobley bordering Kenya. That is why you co-sign the killing of innocent civilian MX by KDF attack helicopters, you want to reduce MX numbers, its a savage strategy you guys used against other Somalis in DDS as well, it won't work though, MX is like an ocean in Jubaland. I will bookmark this thread :yacadiim:
oGaDEn are mInORity in juBaLAnd.
show me historic document MX living kismayo before the late 90s.
you're talking about as if there aren't 1000s of ethiopian troops stationed in gedo.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Why are Ethiopians in geedo:what:

You are insuniating MX are pro-Ethiopia ?
This is a false narrative that Qalbidhagax was a poster boy for. :camby:

How is MX pro-Ethiopia when Doollow use to be Guantanamo bay for MX and generally MX were being aggressively targeted by Heego for 8 years all over DDS worse than any other clan.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The bombing is taking place south of El Wak town in Bardheere district, along the borders, Kenyan border and border with Middle Jubba and Afmadow District of Lower Jubba, basically Talxa land, since Talxa are starting to move away from Madoobe and towards Moalimu, they are using Attack helicopters to intimidate people moving away from Madoobe politically, they are wiping out villages killing and uprooting Talxa, this attack has nothing to do with Alshabab.

Talxa are collecting Qaraan right now as they should, and support is needed from Moalimu and the people in Doollow, Beledxaawo, Baardheere, Garbaharey and Luuq, as well as other Somalis against KDF, MX can do the fighting but Somalis should support us as we can't fight a entire nation.

My question is, why does Kenya harbor so much hate for Somalia? They seem to be doing everything in their power to undermine us, even the UAE isnt doing this much. Couldnt they just be happy with the NFD?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
My question is, why does Kenya harbor so much hate for Somalia? They seem to be doing everything in their power to undermine us, even the UAE isnt doing this much. Couldnt they just be happy with the NFD?
They want the oil blocks or China will literally take their land and businesses to pay back the loan. These dumb adoons can't even make proper business deals.

I honestly want to wipe them out and take the whole of Kenya but that will take time and planning. But we will eventually be richer than them thanks to our oil and we will have a ruthless generation that will deal with them later.

The previous and this current generation walaahi have made the Somali name weak. These ppl feared us before cadaans came and fucked up the game. Once the cadaans have another war, we will wipe them out for good.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Damn the OGs are ruthless they don’t care about their brothers, how are you using Kenyans air power to massacre your Marehan cousins.
You hate Mx that much you would be a cheerleader:leon:
Stick to the topic !

Numbers :damedamn:foreign troops:damedamn:

These topics have been done to death most rebuttals are the same thing repackaged. Just leave it bro the Ugali eaters will have there day and so will the raw meat eaters.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Madoobe would win over shacabka Gedo is he goes against this but wont
Farmaajo is also silent.

Ilaahi ba u maqan Reer Gedo and will defend themselves from such aggression.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
I think its Karma for MX.
Farmajo used Ethiopians to bomb Raxaweyn civilians where was MX love.

You wish we'll be finished. Don't worry we'll put another 150-200 KDF in the ground. We know how to deal with Adoomey. MX have history of fighting gumaysi. Today isn't yesterday. MX is united and pissed off. Not a good combo for Kenya.

:russ:

You wish we'll be finished. Don't worry we'll put another 150-200 KDF in the ground. We know how to deal with Adoomey. MX have history of fighting gumaysi. Today isn't yesterday. MX is united and pissed off. Not a good combo for Kenya.

Saxib Marexan have no histroy fighting Gumeysi your asbo was an Italian Colonialist soilder.

In 1995 your uncle Ina Masaale invited Ethiopians to Gedo and we know the Ethiopian general raped his wife.
Then Ethiopians ransacked Gedo and you all fled Gedo and came to Kenya.

All you do is talk talk and no action.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Saxib Marexan have no histroy fighting Gumeysi your asbo was an Italian Colonialist soilder.

In 1995 your uncle Ina Masaale invited Ethiopians to Gedo and we know the Ethiopian general raped his wife.
Then Ethiopians ransacked Gedo and you all fled Gedo and came to Kenya.

All you do is talk talk and no action.

Raped his wife kulaha. You are crazy and nuts bro. Ethiopians came due to Al Itihad which you brought to Jubbaland. Hassan Dahir aways was your boy. Secondly, if your clan was any good. Jail Ogaden wouldn't exist now would it? Tell me a military victory of yours besides the Sayid?

Trending