KDF bombs 6 villages within 24 hours

Raped his wife kulaha. You are crazy and nuts bro. Ethiopians came due to Al Itihad which you brought to Jubbaland. Hassan Dahir aways was your boy. Secondly, if your clan was any good. Jail Ogaden wouldn't exist now would it? Tell me a military victory of yours besides the Sayid?

:russ:
Yes it's a well known fact do you think Gedo is in an Isolated island?
Saxib we even hear your fart from Gedo.

Ina Masaale invited Ethiopians to Gedo.He wanted Ethiopians to help him fight Alitihad it ended in a shameful saga.
Same period Abdulahi Yusuf fought Alitihad In PL without Ethiopian support that was before PL was created.

Trying to re write history?
Next you will claim MSB left willing in Xamar and went to Kenya for official visit.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Yes it's a well known fact do you think Gedo is in an Isolated island?
Saxib we even hear your fart from Gedo.

Ina Masaale invited Ethiopians to Gedo.He wanted Ethiopians to help him fight Alitihad it ended in a shameful saga.
Same period Abdulahi Yusuf fought Alitihad In PL without Ethiopian support that was before PL was created.

Trying to re write history?
Next you will claim MSB left willing in Xamar and went to Kenya for official visit.

Ethiopians came due to Al Itihad which you and Hassan Dahir Aways brought. Don't tell me about my own region. The reason the Ethiopians came was you bringing terrorists to the region. Now we're dealing with the KDF who are killing innocent civilians and spreading COVID-19 in Kismaayo. Thanks alot.

:kanyehmm:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Onlf , dhulos, cumar maxmuud, bicidyahaan some marehan. All got involved:icon lol:
Cap. The whole thing was a Ahmed garaad, forget even Ahmed garaad it was mostly a reer Hagar vs Somaliland war. No marehan, no Ogaden or MJ. Although Cumar Mahamud did help with aiding the injured and carrying the badly wounded to their hospitals.

The only massacre that took place was the many HJ’s that died sadly.