VIP
Literally a guest in someone's house and talking about la taashi:draketf:
IMG_20200522_001100.jpg

Homeboy lives in the guest wing of madaxtooyada:ftw9nwa:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Fire him along with his Sool ministers and gave those seats to other MJs, enough is enough with reer Sool shenanigans.
:ivers:

Yusuf M

PuntExit
We control Cayn and South Sool. But you are right too much seats.
Most of their territory is outside of PL control. They shouldn't have that many seats. In fact i'd be happy if they all left PL. They just can't make up their minds. One minute they're on your side next minute they're on the other side. They're waste of money and waste of time. We should part ways with them. Just my opinion.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Most of their territory is outside of PL control. They shouldn't have that many seats. In fact i'd be happy if they all left PL. They just can't make up their minds. One minute they're on your side next minute they're on the other side. They're waste of money and waste of time. We should part ways with them. Just my opinion.

I agree we don't even controll 10% of their land nor do they pay any taxes, they are liability to us, President Deni needs to kick them out for good, they don't bring nothing to the table beside funneling them with bribes and free hand outs, there is many MJ tribes with no parliament memeber and ministries who contribute to our economy and pay taxes like @Guts people, they should get those seats instead of these flip floping scammers.
:bell:

Trending

Latest posts