Karaash says his piece

Sxb who is we horta???
Pl provides to its constituents whether that is warsan or mj or leelkase
Lakiin this we talk is who

exposing himself with this “we” talk, this boy can’t distinguish difference between MJ and the state of PL or maybe he thinks they’re the same?

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
You fool, my family is from Bari region. So don't try to play stupid games with me. I know every city, town, and village in Bari and not only do I know which clans live where but I can even tell you which sub sub clan live where. Yes, they live in Bosaso district, but not in Qardho district. By the way it's only one subclans of Warsangeli that mainly lives in Bosaso district and that's Dubay.
Ina adeer warsangali wa niman tol ah puntland is theres us much is ours.... here is reer dahar helping out there qardho Brothers

You fool, my family is from Bari region. So don't try to play stupid games with me. I know every city, town, and village in Bari and not only do I know which clans live where but I can even tell you which sub sub clan live where. Yes, Warsangeli live in Bosaso district, but not in Qardho district. By the way it's only one subclans of Warsangeli that mainly lives in Bosaso district and that's Dubay.

Warsangali own Bosaso

:trumpsmirk:

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Warsangeli ya xayawaan live in Bosaso district and parts od Qardho district, Badhan alone made it in PLs top 10 towns when it comes to tax payments.don't forget that it was a Warsangeli lobbyist that helped negociate the fees for Garowe airport with the Kuwaitis
Almost all of Warsangeli live in Sanaag region. Fact.

You fool, my family is from Bari region. So don't try to play stupid games with me. I know every city, town, and village in Bari and not only do I know which clans live where but I can even tell you which sub sub clan live where. Yes, Warsangeli live in Bosaso district, but not in Qardho district. By the way it's only one subclans of Warsangeli that mainly lives in Bosaso district and that's Dubay.
Nacasyahow saying 1 subclan called dubays
War Dubays is like Salebaan is in Mj
Dubays is up there an have about 30 different subs
Warsangali live in qardho an taleex district in sool as well. U dont know shit

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@Laandhere @Yusuf M bah Majeerteen
zuma-meme-1.png

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Kkkkkk, They are one of the smallest subclans of Darood.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Qardho district iyo Kakaar region is an cisman Maxamud country. Followed by other MJ subclans, some Diishise, and insignificant amount of Warsangeli.

Trending