Karaash says his piece

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
I thought Puntiland was share place, between Harti, Darood and Dire.
What are you talking about?
VP is important stakeholder in Puntiland, not a Guest.
Stop spreading Venom.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
I thought Puntiland was share place, between Harti, Darood and Dire.
What are you talking about?
VP is important stakeholder in Puntiland, not a Guest.
Stop spreading Venom.
Dhulbahante iyo Warsangeli are useless. They contribute nothing to PL economy or security. Their territories are outside of PL control. So I think MJs should part ways with them. One minute they're with you and next minute they're against you. Enough is enough, they must leave PL.

Dhulbahante iyo Warsangeli are useless. They contribute nothing to PL economy or security. Their territories are outside of PL control. So I think MJs should part ways with them. One minute they're with you and next minute they're against you. Enough is enough, they must leave PL.
Yaa nacas u equate pl with mj which is wrong an fucked up.
What territories are u talkin about does pl not claim those lands. If the Pl state was serious u would see thousands of soliders fighting.
Ciyaarta daa an stop with this selective outrage
Habar Fadiida lagdiin la fuudaa.
Mj is not pl but a member of pl
Economic wise go do research of bosaso an sanaag before talking shit.
Mj did not create pl but harti did in 1998 in Qardho. So u dont dictate who leaves
The amount of hypocrisy on here is disturbing

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
How much Tax does his hometown of Fiqi Fuleye pay?

This oday has some balls to challenge deni.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
That is an invalid reasoning
How many Naaleye Axmed soliders defending Pl rn
I'm not against Naaleye Axmed - they're crucial to our defence forces, I'm against this oday

PL should be a meritocracy - the only reason Karaash is where he is now, is to prove PL is not qabilist. Hes not there on merit - the oday is illterate (no joke) and he was minister of Aviation under Gaas :mjlol:

I'm not against Naaleye Axmed I'm against this oday

PL should be a meritocracy - the only reason Karaash is where he is now, is to prove PL is not qabilist. Hes not there on merit - the oday is illterate (no joke)
Just as ur cousin u see how this looks. U attacked beesha dhulos based on 1 stupid old man.
War qabil iyo shaqsiii kala saar.
FiqiFuliye is. Die hard Pl city. Just because the pl state is lagging in those districts

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Just as ur cousin u see how this looks. U attacked beesha dhulos based on 1 stupid old man.
War qabil iyo shaqsiii kala saar.
FiqiFuliye is. Die hard Pl city. Just because the pl state is lagging in those districts
If dhulos towns in Sanaag are die hard pl - prove it and stop inviting SL ministers every other day

If dhulos towns in Sanaag are die hard pl - prove it and stop inviting SL ministers every other day
Devils advocate
Why doesn't pl step an provide pl services to those cites. Just empty promises.
Those supposed sl ministers are from there an show their support
Real talk pl needs to step up in those regions.
As far as karash an pl scandal. This isnt our dhaqan to air out dirty laundry. I think he did it so he isnt sacked. Make it public an everyone knows if deni sacks him there will be public outcry. My 2cents

Warsangeli ya xayawaan live in Bosaso district and parts od Qardho district, Badhan alone made it in PLs top 10 towns when it comes to tax payments.don't forget that it was a Warsangeli lobbyist that helped negociate the fees for Garowe airport with the Kuwaitis

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Devils advocate
Why doesn't pl step an provide pl services to those cites. Just empty promises.
Those supposed sl ministers are from there an show their support
Real talk pl needs to step up in those regions.
As far as karash an pl scandal. This isnt our dhaqan to air out dirty laundry. I think he did it so he isnt sacked. Make it public an everyone knows if deni sacks him there will be public outcry. My 2cents
We built the largest university in Sanaag in Badhan because they proved their loyalty

3-4.jpg

We provide plenty of support and projects to warsangelis every other day you hear us paving roads and digging wells in badhan district.

on the other hand - somaliland wouldn't be in Sool if it wasn't for dhulos allowing it

We built the largest university in Sanaag in Badhan because they proved their loyalty

3-4.jpg

We provide plenty of support and projects to warsangelis every other day you hear us paving roads and digging wells in badhan district.

on the other hand - somaliland wouldn't be in Sool if it wasn't for dhulos allowing it
Sxb who is we horta???
Pl provides to its constituents whether that is warsan or mj or leelkase
Lakiin this we talk is who

Warsangeli ya xayawaan live in Bosaso district and parts od Qardho district, Badhan alone made it in PLs top 10 towns when it comes to tax payments.don't forget that it was a Warsangeli lobbyist that helped negociate the fees for Garowe airport with the Kuwaitis
Badhan alone is the 4th biggest tax provider in pl.
Forget that we are at least 1/3 -50% of bosaso

Yusuf M

PuntExit
You fool, my family is from Bari region. So don't try to play stupid games with me. I know every city, town, and village in Bari and not only do I know which clans live where but I can even tell you which sub sub clan live where. Yes, Warsangeli live in Bosaso district, but not in Qardho district. By the way it's only one subclans of Warsangeli that mainly lives in Bosaso district and that's Dubay.