Karaash says his piece

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Ahmed Karaash is a real finessed mashallah keep finessing Buntlayn isteedh adheer until they stop claiming SSC which is part of Somaliland.As long as they claim territory they don’t own then we will keep eating in Garowe:manny::salute:

Ahmed Karaash is a real finessed mashallah keep finessing Buntlayn isteedh adheer until they stop claiming SSC which is part of Somaliland.As long as they claim territory they don’t own then we will keep eating in Garowe:manny::salute:
Do Dhulbahante feel closer to Puntland or Somaliland?

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer

Make your own mamul you nacas. Neither side don't f*ck with you. Don't u get that

:mindblown:

Cyrus

Do Dhulbahante feel closer to Puntland or Somaliland?
Somaliland. Dhulbahante and Mj have never seen eye to eye and are very different. MJ share more with Hawiye linguistically sub culturally etc while we are Waqooyi who share all those things with fellow waqooyi. It’s in the interest of all those concerned that PL ceases claim of SSC so that they can stop crying about ministers eating money without their constituencies paying tax.

Cyrus

Make your own mamul you nacas. Neither side don't f*ck with you. Don't u get that

:mindblown:
Neither side?? Sxb Dhulbahante interest aligns with SL interest atleast on the short term. Peace and development is what we need at this juncture not faux nationalism which every other clan has abandoned except us.

We tried to create a Maamul and it failed because their are geopolitics actors in the region who don’t want a new state to be formed.

Adaawe

Neither side?? Sxb Dhulbahante interest aligns with SL interest atleast on the short term. Peace and development is what we need at this juncture not faux nationalism which every other clan has abandoned except us.

We tried to create a Maamul and it failed because their are geopolitics actors in the region who don’t want a new state to be formed.

Ina adeer you always was your own man. Karbaash Farmaajo if you want. I want the great Darawiish to be their own state, be independent. Neither side doesn't give a f*ck about you

:cosbyhmm:

I don't think so. SSC qualifies as a FMS per the constitution of 2012. Best solution for everybody imo

:manny:
@Cyrus just said that since they couldn't make a state, they'd fully join Somaliland since their interests align with them. I think that's what's gonna happen too, I don't see how they form their own state without help tbh, they're sandwiched between Puntland and Somaliland :cosbyhmm:

You know these people are fucked when they believe in that "Shared sub culture" bs:heh:

Also MJs are northerners and share a border with Dhulo clans

This nigga @Cyrus is an example of Stockholm syndrome

Last edited:

Adaawe

@Cyrus just said that since they couldn't make a state, they'd fully join Somaliland since their interests align with them. I think that's what's gonna happen too, I don't see how they form their own state without help tbh, they're sandwiched between Puntland and Somaliland :cosbyhmm:

Its up them tbh. I gave talo.

:manny:

Galmudug is 1 and a half. “SSC” is half of Sool the other half is Isaaq. I don’t see how it would work. They’ll remain apart of SL.
But doesn't the constitution say 2 full states or more? Galmudug doesn't fit that criteria and it's accepted as a federal member state. If Galmudug was created then a Dhulo state should also be created.

Farm

VIP
But doesn't the constitution say 2 full states or more? Galmudug doesn't fit that criteria and it's accepted as a federal member state. If Galmudug was created then a Dhulo state should also be created.

Not happening. The truth is they are the most politically disunited people in Somalia.

Take this for instance just today some Dhulos were backing Deni against Karaash lol

If Galmudug was created, I don't see why a Dhulbahante state can't be created
Galmudug is a bit different, it was ratified as an official federal-state recently, but was created in 2006 and controlled territory for over a decade before becoming recognized as a state

Khatuumo/Dhulbahante state does not control any land, if they are serious about creating it, they will have to use force. But since they are not about that life, they'll just go into Somaliland

Cyrus

You know these people are fucked when they believe in that "Shared sub culture" bs:heh:

Also MJs are northerners and share a border with Dhulo clans

This nigga @Cyrus is an example of Stockholm syndrome
MJs are geographically northerners but aren’t culturally linguistically etc. They aren’t reer waqooyi. I think it’s in our best interest to part ways

Cyrus

Galmudug is 1 and a half. “SSC” is half of Sool the other half is Isaaq. I don’t see how it would work. They’ll remain apart of SL.
SSC is Sool half of sanaag and buhoodle district which is 2 gobols

Trending

Latest posts