just a rant

the notorious QAnon shaman from the jan 6.... riots, insurrection or whatever it was...

qanon-shaman-jan-6.jpg

notice the tattoo. bricks. possibly we're dealing with an interior decorator moonlighting as a tattoo artist.

Hiram Abiff the central character in freemasonry was a Jew from one of the lost tribes Naphtali (after the destruction of the Temple). He was supposedly the chief architect of the Temple of Solomon. Mason's believe in producing a smooth ashlar from the rough ashlar of the average uninitiated human.
image.jpeg

doctor.jpg

I have no idea who this is but apparently they have a podcast and I guess write in those publications listed.... and for no apparent reason the bricks in the background

Hiram Abiff the central character in freemasonry was a Jew from one of the lost tribes Naphtali (after the destruction of the Temple). He was supposedly the chief architect of the Temple of Solomon. Mason's believe in producing a smooth ashlar from the rough ashlar of the average uninitiated human. View attachment 301109

yeah, someone else might understand some of the mason stuff like their mythology a bit better... or a lot better than I do.... I just know the bricks is a symbol they use

View attachment 301110

I have no idea who this is but apparently they have a podcast and I guess write in those publications listed.... and for no apparent reason the bricks in the background
The bricks along with the checkered floor are common symbols. The average person is just a brick in the larger scheme, or a pawn on the chess board. The master mind is not on the board but controls the pieces, with the King and Queen being the most powerful.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
@Hodan from HR so basically your theory is that freemason bricks.... I mean random coincidental indoor bricks.... are not a freemason faking the moon landing, killing jfk, masterminding 9/11.... interior decorators could be capable of anything

View attachment 301097

View attachment 301098

View attachment 301099
(Jinnah)

View attachment 301100

ok so.... I'm assuming it can't be the interior decorators this time..... so what is the non-conspiracy explanation for this??

I might be biased as someone with a scientific background. We have the scientific method and major studies have been replicated multiple times by different nations. If you want to confirm the science behind moon landing and the engineering of spaceships, all you have to do is study and verify for yourself. The tools and resources are out there.

Unfortunately for conspiracy theory, the methods you follow are inconsistent and your explanations are subjective. For every one right thing conspiracy theorists might say, there are like 1000s of outrageous, false claims driven by fear and radical skepticism.

As for the hand thing, first time seeing this. I want to say is, it could be a variation of greeting where people put their hand in their heart as a gesture to acknowledge someone. Muslim women do something similar when they dont wanna shake hands with non mahram men, althought it doesn't escape me that the people you posted are putting their hand inside their jacket as opposed to on top of it. You might be right in the sense that cults exist and humans are capable of evil as much as they are capable of good but I need more than hand gestures and brick walls.. 🙃

1698518978887.png

I might be biased as someone with a scientific background. We have the scientific method and major studies have been replicated multiple times by different nations. If you want to confirm the science behind moon landing and the engineering of spaceships, all you have to do is study and verify for yourself. The tools and resources are out there.

Unfortunately for conspiracy theory, the methods you follow are inconsistent and your explanations are subjective. For every one right thing conspiracy theorists might say, there are like 1000s of outrageous, false claims driven by fear and radical skepticism.

As for the hand thing, first time seeing this. I want to say is, it could be a variation of greeting where people put their hand in their heart as a gesture to acknowledge someone. Muslim women do something similar when they dont wanna shake hands with non mahram men, althought it doesn't escape me that the people you posted are putting their hand inside their jacket as opposed to on top of it. You might be right in the sense that cults exist and humans are capable of evil as much as they are capable of good but I need more than hand gestures and brick walls.. 🙃

View attachment 301107
image.jpeg

Very common Muslim greeting my sister.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
@Hodan from HR so basically your theory is that freemason bricks.... I mean random coincidental indoor bricks.... are not a freemason thing... it is actually an international conspiracy of interior decorators... I am not advising putting anything past interior decorators, there's no telling what they are capable of, whether it's faking the moon landing, killing jfk, masterminding 9/11.... interior decorators could be capable of anything

View attachment 301097

View attachment 301098

View attachment 301099
(Jinnah)

View attachment 301100

ok so.... I'm assuming it can't be the interior decorators this time..... so what is the non-conspiracy explanation for this??
*Note to self never grab something from your interior pocket someone could take a photo of you and say your part of the freemason

Listen- I think you are a highly cool person and I, like any sane person- I don't want any beef with the HR department. It goes without saying that the HR department, throughout the land, wields fear and respect and bears a mighty sword.

But whether it is the HR department or any powerful taghut like Firaun..... sometimes we have to stand up and overcome the fear in our chest and proclaim the truth.

I declare yourself and your teachers to be deviatiors from the true path of science.

Why?

True, correct science would be we start with no preconceived conclusion except what is known by necesity from the correct dīn.

This rules out evolution. This rules out the earth orbiting the sun (absolute baatil). This rules out five bajillion genders.

The scientists are palace scholars, they are mercenaries, they are scholars for dollars!

I have said it before and I am taken as a villain for saying it because I am exposing the clergy of this modern world.

The scientists claim "oh we are simply following the true methodology of science"- it is only a false and empty slogan!

Why do they pass the judgement that there are a bajillion genders?!

They change their conclusions to serve the influential!

Taking as your starting point that we have to make everything to fit an atheistic, materialistic worldview.... whether manipulating the "science" to lie to children that we came from monkeys, or taking as a starting point that we cannot possibly be governed by a hidden sect of devil-worshippers... this is not real science. Real science is not you start with conclusions of this sort and then you work to make everything retroactively fit the predetermined conclusion, that is not real science.

Real science should be we do not have these predetermined conclusions, that we arrive only with a state of emptiness, devoid of these prejudgements, we pursue the evidence and we dispassionately follow the evidence wherever it leads. Whoever examines this matter, following this correct methodology, doing so upon seriousness, will eventually have no choice but to fall into the same rabbit hole I fell back into as far back as when I was a teenager, without any fear of the blame of the ruling elites, not even the HR department, nor the scientists, nor even the hidden hand of the interior decorators.

Listen- I think you are a highly cool person and I, like any sane person- I don't want any beef with the HR department. It goes without saying that the HR department, throughout the land, wields fear and respect and bears a mighty sword.

But whether it is the HR department or any powerful taghut like Firaun..... sometimes we have to stand up and overcome the fear in our chest and proclaim the truth.

I declare yourself and your teachers to be deviatiors from the true path of science.

Why?

True, correct science would be we start with no preconceived conclusion except what is known by necesity from the correct dīn.

This rules out evolution. This rules out the earth orbiting the sun (absolute baatil). This rules out five bajillion genders.

The scientists are palace scholars, they are mercenaries, they are scholars for dollars!

I have said it before and I am taken as a villain for saying it because I am exposing the clergy of this modern world.

The scientists claim "oh we are simply following the true methodology of science"- it is only a false and empty slogan!

Taking as your starting point that we have to make everything to fit an atheistic, materialistic worldview.... whether manipulating the "science" to lie to children that we came from monkeys, or taking as a starting point that we cannot possibly be governed by a hidden sect of devil-worshippers... this is not real science. Real science is not you start with conclusions of this sort and then you work to make everything retroactively fit the predetermined conclusion, that is not real science.

Real science should be we do not have these predetermined conclusions, that we arrive only with a state of emptiness, devoid of these prejudgements, we pursue the evidence and we dispassionately follow the evidence wherever it leads. Whoever examines this matter, following this correct methodology, doing so upon seriousness, will eventually have no choice but to fall into the same rabbit hole I fell back into as far back as when I was a teenager, without any fear of the blame of the ruling elites, not even the HR department, nor the scientists, nor even the hidden hand of the interior decorators.
I agree that science should be impartial, but certain theories like the flat earth under a dome is just extreme ignorance. Planet Earth is not flat, and yes it does orbit the sun.

I agree that science should be impartial, but certain theories like the flat earth under a dome is just extreme ignorance. Planet Earth is not flat, and yes it does orbit the sun.

Flat earth is wrong and we know scientifically that the earth is round. It is wrong for anyone to claim that the earth is flat when we know by ijma that the earth is round.

On the other hand, we know from the standpoint of science that the sun revolves around the earth. This has been proven from the Quran

(see Sheikh Uthaymeen's fatwa quoted in the link)

The fact that the sun revolves around the earth and that evolution is fake- these are two examples that illustrate how scientists lie to us.

Now as to the dome above the earth... I personally think there is a dome above the earth. It can't be exactly how the flat earth ppl think it is, shapewise... but I believe there is something like the dome (although maybe not that shape exactly) but that is above the earth separating us from what is above. This needs more investigation but they won't let us ordinary people just go up and see for ourselves what exactly is up there. I don't believe we ever went into "space" or the moon and I could do a whole thread on evidence why I think the moon landing is fake.

I think Hamas is run by Jews.

I support whoever is resisting the Jews as in actually.... physically fighting them in Gaza. I support whoever it is that is doing that one hundred percent. but this guy is actually saying they are winning. the Gazans are getting genocided and this guy is trying to spin it as Hamas is winning.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member

Looool, I'm just a regular degular girlie who enjoys engaging in healthy discussions and picking other people's brains. As a personal principle, I won't engage with rude users who resort to ad hominem attacks. However, this is a forum for God's sake, and not a dictatorship. You have freedom of speech. Be respectful and kind to every member because that is what a good Muslim does, and not just because of my HR roles.

Why?

Taking as your starting point that we have to make everything to fit an atheistic, materialistic worldview.... whether manipulating the "science" to lie to children that we came from monkeys, or taking as a starting point that we cannot possibly be governed by a hidden sect of devil-worshippers... this is not real science.

Real science is not you start with conclusions of this sort and then you work to make everything retroactively fit the predetermined conclusion, that is not real science.

A little constructive criticism here; all the claims you made above are wrong. I must say for such a passionate and courageous young man, it is unfortunate you are full of misinformation and have a tendacy to overgeneralize.

Science has many different fields. I've never used the evolution theory as the basis of my research, just like many other scientists. It is a theory and remains one till now. All you have to do is google the definition of a theory. And if I remember correctly, there exists about 7 other theories on the origin of life. As for the LGBTQ stuff, the results are inconclusive meaning even scientists have differing opinions in this matter.

Before you say you can't even agree on one thing, Muslim scholars have differed in some rulings in fiqh. So imagine if someone were to say nothing in Islam is the truth because of some muslims opinions or they take Quran verses out of context to argue we are a violent religion. I'd say such a person is insincere and their biases is blinding them from the truth. Not that our deen is equal to science but I'm trying to draw attention to the biases in your argument against science.

Science is mostly about trying to find solutions to real life problems. It is always evolving and new discoveries are made. Science is not a religion, it is a process. We also acknowledge some aspects of life like the supernatural world, cannot be tested with the scientific method. When a discovery is made, it has to be replicated multiple times and the same results achieved before it is fully accepted. You might not believe in moon landing but thanks to scientists, harmful pesticides have been banned that were used before in the food we consumed and you can easily travel by air, something that was considered impossible back in time.

The other problem is, you not only have alot of misconceptions about science but also exhibit a deep distrust and disdain for scientists so it is exhausting for me to correct each and every one of your false claims, as it is futile. You are set on your ways and hellbent on promoting your narrative that science is bad. And I remember you saying environmental sciences ( only thing I can comment on as it is my specialty) wants us to eat insects in a previous thread. You posted some articles but did not bother sharing science papers arguing for how cattle grazing plays a vital role in the ecosystem and eating such meat is good for us. We can all agree the current meat industry is full of chemicals and the animals are raised in inhumane conditions. A healthy dose of skepticism is good but your tendency to throw the baby out with the bathwater is a negative trait for a supposed knowledge seeker.

I'll finish with this, even the prophet pbuh had to place his trust in King Negus, a Christian African king to welcome his sahabas. Our deen teaches us to take the good and leave the bad in others. We are also encouraged to "seek knowledge as far as China". Just because people have different viewpoints or religion from you, doesn't mean they lack morals. Alot of just, respectful and religious (both muslims and christians) people thrive in the science world, alongside with the atheist scientists. We are curious about how the world works and are dedicated to learning more about God's creation..

Looool, I'm just a regular degular girlie who enjoys engaging in healthy discussions and picking other people's brains. As a personal principle, I won't engage with rude users who resort to ad hominem attacks. However, this is a forum for God's sake, and not a dictatorship. You have freedom of speech. Be respectful and kind to every member because that is what a good Muslim does, and not just because of my HR roles.

A little constructive criticism here; all the claims you made above are wrong. I must say for such a passionate and courageous young man, it is unfortunate you are full of misinformation and have a tendacy to overgeneralize.

Science has many different fields. I've never used the evolution theory as the basis of my research, just like many other scientists. It is a theory and remains one till now. All you have to do is google the definition of a theory. And if I remember correctly, there exists about 7 other theories on the origin of life. As for the LGBTQ stuff, the results are inconclusive meaning even scientists have differing opinions in this matter.

Before you say you can't even agree on one thing, Muslim scholars have differed in some rulings in fiqh. So imagine if someone were to say nothing in Islam is the truth because of some muslims opinions or they take Quran verses out of context to argue we are a violent religion. I'd say such a person is insincere and their biases is blinding them from the truth. Not that our deen is equal to science but I'm trying to draw attention to the biases in your argument against science.

Science is mostly about trying to find solutions to real life problems. It is always evolving and new discoveries are made. Science is not a religion, it is a process. We also acknowledge some aspects of life like the supernatural world, cannot be tested with the scientific method. When a discovery is made, it has to be replicated multiple times and the same results achieved before it is fully accepted. You might not believe in moon landing but thanks to scientists, harmful pesticides have been banned that were used before in the food we consumed and you can easily travel by air, something that was considered impossible back in time.

The other problem is, you not only have alot of misconceptions about science but also exhibit a deep distrust and disdain for scientists so it is exhausting for me to correct each and every one of your false claims, as it is futile. You are set on your ways and hellbent on promoting your narrative that science is bad. And I remember you saying environmental sciences ( only thing I can comment on as it is my specialty) wants us to eat insects in a previous thread. You posted some articles but did not bother sharing science papers arguing for how cattle grazing plays a vital role in the ecosystem and eating such meat is good for us. We can all agree the current meat industry is full of chemicals and the animals are raised in inhumane conditions. A healthy dose of skepticism is good but your tendency to throw the baby out with the bathwater is a negative trait for a supposed knowledge seeker.

I'll finish with this, even the prophet pbuh had to place his trust in King Negus, a Christian African king to welcome his sahabas. Our deen teaches us to take the good and leave the bad in others. We are also encouraged to "seek knowledge as far as China". Just because people have different viewpoints or religion from you, doesn't mean they lack morals. Alot of just, respectful and religious (both muslims and christians) people thrive in the science world, alongside with the atheist scientists. We are curious about how the world works and are dedicated to learning more about God's creation..

why do scientists lie to ppl and say we came from monkeys?

Trending