just a rant

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
I remember as a kid watching spooky videos on yt and i came across these Saudi illuminati symbols. Also apparently they made a palace for dijjal for when he is to come.

somalia.jpg

I have no idea who this is but just trying to see how far we can take this

"Jun 15, 2022" btw just to include the year

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
believe it or you don't, it's actually really rare to have indoor bricks and I think it's really strange that all these seemingly unrelated ppl would be doing it. believe it's all a massive coincidence if you like.
I quickly search it up and apparently exposed brick wall is trendy.

I quickly search it up and apparently exposed brick wall is trendy.

look, I don't know if you walk around inside buildings but I walk around inside buildings and it's pretty rare. do you not walk inside buildings? how often do you see indoor bricks in them? I don't care what the article says.

Internet Nomad

VIP
I like looking into conspiracy theories and stuff of that nature.

I recently started to learn about numerology and how the elite plan things with accordance to it. Idk if i truely believe it but it sounds interesting.

I like looking into conspiracy theories and stuff of that nature.

I recently started to learn about numerology and how the elite plan things with accordance to it. Idk if i truely believe it but it sounds interesting.

I advise not looking into numerology. that would actually be learning a form of witchcraft i believe. but I mean... are you saying all of these random people who have nothing to do with each other are all into bricks for aesthetic reasons? or it is all coincidence? or it is totally common all over the place to have indoor bricks in buildings? and if u say it is, do you often see indoor bricks?

Internet Nomad

VIP
I advise not looking into numerology. that would actually be learning a form of witchcraft i believe. but I mean... are you saying all of these random people who have nothing to do with each other are all into bricks for aesthetic reasons? or it is all coincidence? or it is totally common all over the place to have indoor bricks in buildings? and if u say it is, do you often see indoor bricks?
Whilst its not common i do see it every now and then.

However many of these influencers take pictures in many different places so inevitably they will be pictured next to a brick wall.

Whilst its not common i do see it every now and then.

However many of these influencers take pictures in many different places so inevitably they will be pictured next to a brick wall.

I think you start with a conclusion that the conspiracy explanation is incorrect and then work from there to what leads there. I could understand if some person is outside and a fan wants a photo. but just posing solo in front of bricks outside randomly.... I question this. but even if we excluded all photos with bricks outdoors, there is too much for it to be coincidence. it is clear there is a pattern.

Internet Nomad

VIP
okay... so I just did an experiment... I went onto youtube, searched "podcast" in Arabic

ุชุฏูˆูŠู† ุตูˆุชูŠ

this was the first video that popped up (under the ad)- some woman posing in front of bricks. from the coincidence theorist standpoint- what are the odds of all this? (btw I of course edited to cover the women)

podcast.jpg

What do you think about the supposed Dijjal palace?

I have no opinion, I don't know about it.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I don't know anything about freemason symbols but I took a course on media outreach in environmental work, made infographics, posters, short videos etc and we were taught bricks for background gives more earthy tone natural vibes.

So I personally think you oversimplifying and making huge generalization by assuming those who use brickwalls are affiliated with them. It is a common indoor natural aesthetic that many media outlets adopt. Is it possible this is their symbol? Yes. Does that mean everyone who has bricks as background is freemason. No. Most TV hosts just hire interior designers or editors who use these trendy aesthetics. Maybe they are just following what they were taught in school? And what if they are the freemason, sneakily putting these symbols and not the TV hosts?

Anyways, there is a reason every action is judged by its intentions in Islam..

Hawaii Just Saying GIF by ION

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I haven't said every person who has it is necessarily a freemason.

I personally think that the flaw in your argument lies in the fact that many non freemason people are using this aesthetic..

If you dont mind me asking, what's the origin story of the brickwall symbol and how it is connected to shaytan?

@Hodan from HR so basically your theory is that freemason bricks.... I mean random coincidental indoor bricks.... are not a freemason thing... it is actually an international conspiracy of interior decorators... I am not advising putting anything past interior decorators, there's no telling what they are capable of, whether it's faking the moon landing, killing jfk, masterminding 9/11.... interior decorators could be capable of anything

hiddenhand.jpg

25Khan2-superJumbo-v4.jpg

jinnah.jpg

(Jinnah)

mano.jpg

ok so.... I'm assuming it can't be the interior decorators this time..... so what is the non-conspiracy explanation for this??

Last edited:
I personally think that the flaw in your argument lies in the fact that many non freemason people are using this aesthetic..

If you dont mind me asking, what's the origin story of the brickwall symbol and how it is connected to shaytan?

well l mean.... freemasonry... building stuff... bricks.... I don't say it's connected to shaytan, I say it's connected to freemasonry as in literally... building stuff.... but let's just put that to the side, let's scratch all that out and see if you can give the non conspiracy explanation for the "hidden hand" thing

@Hodan from HR so basically your theory is that freemason bricks.... I mean random coincidental indoor bricks.... are not a freemason thing... it is actually an international conspiracy of interior decorators... I am not advising putting anything past interior decorators, there's no telling what they are capable of, whether it's faking the moon landing, killing jfk, masterminding 9/11.... interior decorators could be capable of anything

View attachment 301097

View attachment 301098

View attachment 301099
(Jinnah)

View attachment 301100

ok so.... I'm assuming it can't be the interior decorators this time..... so what is the non-conspiracy explanation for this??

That hand sign apparently means that one is at ease

(while I'm waiting on the challenge I gave to be defeated.... a look some more bricks)...

E9jwTzYXIAIM6ZZ

(btw I have no idea that 1010 subtitle thing is about but I checked and this is a legit picture)

George Floyd apparently just loved taking pictures in front of bricks

this is Benjamin Crump, lawyer for for the families of Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor, George Floyd, Jacob Blake and Trayvon Martin... who apparently is into taking very serious pictures in front of bricks, possibly at the suggestion of interior decorators

FN4CFSRLYBD5ZN3G3JBRYVIKQQ.png

images

interiordecorators.jpg

arabic.jpg

(this one I was just looking at stuff on YouTube about a couple hours ago, I wasn't even looking for bricks stuff and I came across this)

The guy who produced "The arrivals series" Abdullah Hashem from the noughties has now declared himself as Imam Mahdi. He has his own following and religion, look it up
Oh No Reaction GIF

He calls himself Aba Al-Sadiq (the father of truth) :jcoleno:

Trending