just a rant

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Please don't waste my time with trolling.

How can I, a Muslim teach that you came from monkeys? Do you even hear yourself? I've addressed this in my previous post. And you can take an intro biology course if you really want answers..

I've never used the evolution theory as the basis of my research, just like many other scientists. It is a theory and remains one till now. All you have to do is google the definition of a theory. And if I remember correctly, there exists about 7 other theories on the origin of life.

The scientists are a gang of scoundrels, mercenaries for the elite.

scientists.jpg

It isn't trolling, it is a perfectly valid questiion. You say the scientists are these honorable people. Then why do they lie to us and teach us we came from monkeys? This proves they are liars, not honorable people.

however, when I speak honestly about these science fraudsters, I am attacked- because I do not give high honor to the clergy of the "science" religion. these high priests or should I say rabbis who two seconds ago were helping to hand society over to brutal totalitarianism in the name of their fake "science".

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
It isn't trolling, it is a perfectly valid questiion. You say the scientists are these honorable people. Then why do they lie to us and teach us we came from monkeys? This proves they are liars, not honorable people.

Who is they?

Because myself and other scientists exist who don't advocate for the points you brought up. If I didnt know better, I'd say you are indirectly takfiring Muslim scientists. Anyways Omar, my response was sincere. I hope when you are ready to explore science, you'll come back to my posts and pick the gems I shared with you. I'm not a politics person. I gain nothing from "brainwashing" you nor do I care about defending honor. May Allah guide all of us to the truth and may He grant us beneficial knowledge.
W'salam 🙃

(DH removed the avatar after he got called out but you can find tweets from around this time where other ppl are mentioning the one-eye avatar he had uploaded.... the one eye thing of course is a freemason symbol like the bricks)

interiorDecorator.jpg

notice these comments under the post.... notice the bottom comment gives an interior-decorator type explanation ("he is doing freemasonry symbol just to troll".... as though there would be anything normal about a Muslim doing that)

but notice that comment itself acknowledges that he had indeed uploaded the one-eye picture... and you can see other posts from around that time that mention the one-eye picture that DH then removed

edit:

anyways, look at how the world is structured

you can go with being an "anti-madkhali" anti-Saudi (under the direction of the one eye)

or you can be a Saudi defender, also under the one eye

so you can be pro or anti Saudi, either is optional but being under the one eye is required.

Last edited:

I haven't even got started on the scientists yet. I just got to DH, the shia are still on the list. but scientists are definitely on the list.

1698656673893.jpeg

59b970ea1a00002400f06851.jpeg

Last edited:

Saudi pro-gov propaganda pushing the one eye with the triangle/pyramid.

8ACD06D5-5C21-4913-8981-51860F64C9D4.jpeg

at what point do ppl accept the blatantly obvious? instead of just following the evidence wherever it leads, people start with a conclusion and then work backwards, doing all sorts of gymnastics, to figure out how to make the evidence fit the predetermined conclusions that things are just like how we are told. this gymnastics procedure is ok but simply following the straightforward logical conclusion is off-limits.

if you genuinely cannot see the deception, if you are genuinely that easily deceived and lacking in gut instincts- then it really isn't your fault. but if you are capable of independent thought and you can see the blatantly obvious- then going along and pretending not to see it, maybe because you want to fit in, maybe you don't want to be "uncool" or something, maybe you just genuinely don't care..... this gives you a certain culpability.

this is part of why they make it so blatantly obvious, putting their symbolism everywhere. Washington monument- obelisk in DC. North Korea Juche tower- massive obelisk. Saudi Arabia- put up a wall to prevent you from stoning an obelisk during hajj. Why should all three be so interested in obelisks?

symbolism is sort of an innate language. if you can't on some level grasp symbolism... there is something wrong with you, it's like not being able to understand facial expressions.

but anyways, my point is- part of why they do this, make everything so obvious to anyone who bothers to look and pay attention- it is to make ppl culpable. if ppl see it- even if they pretend not to- and they go along with it, this gives them a certain culpability. this is part of morally debasing ppl, just like many of these other agendas. if a person sees their favorite celebrity or politician doing "666" and devil horns symbolism- unless they are truly so simple that they genuinely can't read between the lines- if they then go along with promoting that famous person, this gives them culpability. i believe it brings them closer to shaytaan because then they are not innocent- even though outwardly they could appear completely innocent. for every person like myself who sees these things and tries to warn people, there are many others who notice these things and simply don't care.

180FED3C-1D64-493F-ADC4-781945ACF71A.jpeg

857A5B32-18B1-4BBD-9B4E-D7BF94C2F6D2.jpeg

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts