just a rant

below are my words. I think what is happening in Gaza has made me temporarily slightly insane but I believe everything I said and I'm simply being more blunt about what I think.

rantpart1.jpg

rantpart2.jpg

also yes of course someone qashined me, I basically attacked the entire world (edit: well... more specifically the vast international jewish-masonic structure). I have no remorse about it. I despise Muhammad bin Shaitan and I am fed up with anti-Saudi-ism. pro-Saudism and anti-Saudi-ism I am against both.

here is my problem with anti-Saudi-ism. notice how DH the Persian (who very ocassionally mildly disses Iran) basically constantly 24/7 is bashing Saudi.

ok but given he is a pro Saudi hater

or heck 5 pillars

or basically any of these big Saudi haters

WHY DO THEY NEVER TALK ABOUT THE MASONIC SYMBOLISM IN SAUDI???

DH/5 pillars/ ikhwanis... they won't go there but I can and will.

they want you to froth at the mouth at Saudi but they will only give you a portion of the truth, strategically leaving out that the Saudi gov is just a tentacle of the larger masonic octopus, as I've known for years.

anyways, I have more arrows for DH to come insha'Allah and I think it will be clear insha'Allah why DH will never call out freemasonry.

Last edited:
let me cook, people.... many of you maybe believe experimental vaxes are safe and effective, Iran and hezbushaytaan are going to free the Palestinians (after they're all dead apparently), 9/11 happened just like how the US gov told us and... I mean look, I'm a conspiracy theorist, my thinking is drenched in conspiracy theory, I don't represent Saudi China or any of those masonic entitites.... anyways, I urge you to leave this thread if you have a problem with ppl thinking outside the official narrative.... because I am very far outside the official narrative....

now let me start with this...

combutters.jpg

this is my favorite TV show and my favorite TV host.... Combutters from Peru... man goes on TV and OWNS THE COMMIES.... man used to ROAST Pedro Castillo... commie communist.... anyways.... notice the freemason bricks in the background....

I am going to tell you something you should remember... insha'Allah.... the bricks are like the one-eye.... masonic symbol... so when you go watch your favorite random podcast that gets like 500 views.... and you see those bricks.... just know....

rogan.jpg

shapiro.jpg

peterstein.jpg

brigs.jpg

bricks.jpg

Last edited:
qaradawi.jpg

(I actually made a post previously where I argued Qaradawi was a freemason and gave my evidence but.... we can talk about that some other time insha'Allah)

rubin.jpg

Dave Rubin... disgusting homo jew....

andalusi.jpg

AND NOTICE! you see Abdullah Andalusi doing the bricks thing too! I actually just came across that by accident (but that's why I'm explaining about the bricks thing)

(wait actually... I thought Abdullah Andalusi and Sami Hamdi were the same person.... anyways they're both part of that DH/5pillars anti-Saudi thing.....) anyways

face.jpg

now... the reason I was looking for a picture of Abdullah Andalusi and just randomly saw he did the brick thing... is cuz I thought him and Sami Hamdi were the same person (I hadn't really gotten a good look at Andalusi) but the whole reason here for looking up a picture....

is because look at this guy. seriously look at this guy, look at his face.

maxresdefault.jpg

I think you are crazy if you trust somebody with this face. I am 100% serious. I look at someone's face sometimes and I say "I'm staying the hell away from this person, I don't like this person, I don't trust this person". the modern world has convinced ppl this is wrong and knowing about someone's character from their face isn't real. I don't believe that at all. I will one hundred percent judge a person based on what their face looks like. I don't care if ppl think that's crazy. it's correct. so that's my case against the Sami Hamdi guy. I don't like his face and you shouldn't either.

"Physiognomy (from the Greek ฯ†ฯฯƒฮนฯ‚, 'physis', meaning "nature", and 'gnomon', meaning "judge" or "interpreter") or Face Reading is the practice of assessing a person's character or personality from their outer appearanceโ€”especially the face. The term can also refer to the general appearance of a person, object, or terrain without reference to its implied characteristicsโ€”as in the physiognomy of an individual plant (see plant life-form) or of a plant community (see vegetation).

Physiognomy as a practice meets the contemporary definition of pseudoscience"

nonsense. I dont care what anyone says- physiognomy is one hundred percent real. they don't know what you to know it's real so you can be manipulated by evil ppl that ur gut would warn you against. trust your spidey-sense.

anyways, that's enough for now but.... just look at this clip and the evil that comes from him in what he says

I'll get to DH later insha'Allah, but my point is both sides whether it's Shamsi or the seeming opposite side are both extremely sketchy

Last edited:
I'm not writing a bunch more for now, I've already done epic length stuff here.... but after I already posted everything else above.... I was curious to see if I could Muhammad Hijab doing the bricks thing too

bricks2.jpg

here he is on the deen show.... to be fair to Muhammad Hijab, I think it's the deen show that put those bricks, not MH.... but think about it... myself, I go watch my favorite TV host broadcasting his Spanish-language news show in Peru... bricks.... Ben Shapiro Zionist Jew...

maxresdefault.jpg

bricks...

and then you have the deen show.... bricks

@Omar del Sur
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I read that book, I agree with a lot of what the author says. and yeah I mean... the world basically is run by satan as far as the governments. now as to the ww3 letter, I've seen it online and I wasn't sure if it was real but if it's in that book... I know that's an old book so that's really interesting that a book that old would have that.

anyways, I'm thinking about hijacking my own thread and making this thread just about bricks. I was looking up bro hajji videos and I just now came across this

bricksagain.jpg

you see what I'm talking about, people?

now let me give you another example

bricksyeah.jpg

and these pictures are from just now- this clip really is from two days ago and the bro hajji one is from seven days ago.

now let me talk about the second one. this is SInEmbargo Al Aire. this is a youtube channel in Mexico that does videos promoting the Mexican government. in theory, they're not state media (they're supposedly independent) but this is basically a pro-Mexican-government YouTube channel.

explain to me, people- what does Bro Hajji making "anti-madkhali" videos in the UK have to do with pro-Mexican-government-propaganda?

why are they both doing the bricks thing?

EDIT: more bricks on top of the previous bricks

Last edited:

(the picture has Abu Taymiyyah bcuz it's responding to him but this is actually a video from Shamsi)

at what point do you non conspiracy theorists admit defeat and accept that we conspiracy theorists are right?

obviously, this thread is now bricks-obsessed but why are all these prominent ppl from Shamsi to Bro Hajji to Peruvian TV hosts so into bricks?

I take it that bricks are a Freemasonry symbol just like the checkerboard floors?

All that occult stuff freaks me out and I'm not even religious.

think about it. probably no one here has a famous podcast. but at you least have a room. does anyone go home and their room is decorated with bricks? it's not even aesthetic. there's nothing aesthetically pleasing about sitting in a room with bricks behind you.

where do you see this bricks thing? I don't know of any place I go where I see indoor bricks like that.

what is the non-conspiracy explanation for this? why would some ppl doing pro-Mex-gov content in Mexico, a TV host in Peru, Matt Walsh (see below), Shamsi the "Salafi," Bro Hajji the anti-Salafi.... why would they all be doing the bricks thing?

bricksyep.jpg

(i covered up the uncovered woman)

Last edited:
I take it that bricks are a Freemasonry symbol just like the checkerboard floors?

All that occult stuff freaks me out and I'm not even religious.

yes, the bricks are freemasonry symbolism like the checkerboard floor.

how can it be explained from a non-religious viewpoint that the world is being run by an international society of devil worshippers? I really recommend watching the alityan childs freemasonry documentary (they should have it on bit chute).... it's like five straight hours of the guy documenting this kind of masonic symbolism (not the bricks specifically but other stuff) and I recommend Codex Magica which is a giant book of the same kind of thing where he also established that Hamas is run by the secret society ppl....

once you establish that the world is being run by an international society of devil worshippers, this demolishes the atheist worldview.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Bricks? Really is there any proof they are a freemason symbol. Imo exposed bricks are just common wall type.

Im interested but i need more to grasp on.

Bricks? Really is there any proof they are a freemason symbol. Imo exposed bricks are just common wall type.

Im interested but i need more to grasp on.

believe it or you don't, it's actually really rare to have indoor bricks and I think it's really strange that all these seemingly unrelated ppl would be doing it. believe it's all a massive coincidence if you like.

Trending