Jury Has Reached Verdict, Mohamed Noor Convicted on 2 charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
We should start a hashtag #justicefornoor @Reiko they should start protesting in mn like the chinese did with their cop in nyc ??? we have to stand for our fallen brother

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
As far as I know, Somalia has no extradition treaty with anyone.
Not true. There was two somali man from the uk that shot a white female police that escaped to somalia couple of years later they extradited them back to the uk. Now Farmajoo is in office in no time they would force him back to America since farmaj is an American citizen.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In the History of Minnesota, no cops have ever been convicted UNTIL.....a Somali cop.

Cajaaiib!

World

VIP
Not true. There was two somali man from the uk that shot a white female police that escaped to somalia couple of years later they extradited them back to the uk. Now Farmajoo is in office in no time they would force him back to America since farmaj is an American citizen.
As long as you stay out of major cities then they can’t do shit to you

You think anyone will force you back if you were living in baadiye

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Farmajo is american citizen??? How did he get elected??? That should be in the somalia constitution. U cannot be a citizen of any other country outside Somalia and be elected a Somalia President!

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Farmajo is american citizen??? How did he get elected??? That should be in the somalia constitution. U cannot be a citizen of any other country outside Somalia!
yup raised in buffalo new york he lives there with his family

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not to mention...i am already piss.ed that Somalia has "ANOTHER" MAREHAAN as president. Now i hear about this??? Speechless.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Emily

If the Ethiopian juror voted not guilty, it would’ve been a mistrial, why blame the system and not the individual jurors who convicted him?
The jurors were white. The system protects white cops who kill innocent blacks. No way white jurors would’ve voted not guilty. This is really fucked up don’t even get me started. I know he is guilty and deserves to rot in jail but why black victims don’t get the same justice :gucciwhat: White cops just get paid leave. This shit has outraged people of color.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This is what I expected, under US law different court rulings based on color of your skin.

In General, law enforcement is to protect whites in America. White people feel safe about cops and by default defend the cops. The primary expectation for all cops is to arrest blacks and other non-white folk because the prevalent view of society is that criminals come from these groups. This view itself is perpetuated by the number of arrests police make every year. Here is how it works:

A- Police officers intimidate and harass African Americans looking for an excuse to arrest them and charge them with something. With anything.

B- Arrest records indicate the race of the arrested and often made up charges the least of which says resisting arrest.

C- This data gets uploaded for consumption and to point out Blacks offend in greater numbers than whites in society. So when you ask for justice in the american justice system, the enforcers of white abuse can show you the records and tell you to defend the record in existence. This trap is one even many blacks can't escape because they don't realize this was a set-up to begin with.

This is how the image of a black person being criminal gets created and re-enforced in society. Being a black cop changes nothing and society expects you to be grateful you have a job. Hardly black cops shoot anyone and when they do, they are made an example so no one can claim the justice system does not work.

The jurors were white. The system protects white cops who kill innocent blacks. No way white jurors would’ve voted not guilty. This is really fucked up don’t even get me started. I know he is guilty and deserves to rot in jail but why black victims don’t get the same justice :gucciwhat: White cops just get paid leave. This shit has outraged people of color.

@Emily

Half of the jurors were non-white including an Ethiopian American. 6 white and 6 non-white jurors (two from the Philippines, two African Americans, an Ethiopian and a Pakistani). They reached the decision unanimously. That is the bitter pill to swallow for everyone here screaming racism. It is evident that they didn't care about the 'white cops' who previously got away with murdering people of colour and judged Mohamed based on the facts presented to them.

"The jury included 10 men and two women. Six of the jurors, including the two women, are people of color."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/deliberations-resume-case-officer-killed-woman-044702384.html

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Emily

Half of the jurors were non-white including an Ethiopian American. 6 white and 6 non-white jurors (two from the Philippines, two African Americans, an Ethiopian and a Pakistani). They reached the decision unanimously. That is the bitter pill to swallow for everyone here screaming racism. It is evident that they didn't care about the 'white cops' who previously got away with murdering people of colour and judged Mohamed based on the facts presented to them.

Yeah intimidated white worshipping immigrants:hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts