Jury Has Reached Verdict, Mohamed Noor Convicted on 2 charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi that's messed up so many Whitecops murder oloured people and get to roam free this Black fella accidentally shot a White (female) and is getting jailed.
Welcome to fascist america where there is no equal rights or fair trials if your skin is not pink

Ugaaso

Deni
@Ugaaso

If he fled, it would’ve been a field day for Donald Trump, he would’ve asked the fbi, cia, marines and the Seals to smoke him out anywhere except if he was given asylum in Russia by Putin. Tehran maybe, but not anywhere in Africa. Trump would’ve made as his re-election platform. The British got a Somali guy who fled to Mudug after he killed a policewoman. He fled on a niqab and they brought him on a niqab.

Trump couldn't do jack shit other than put a price tag on his head.

How are you anti Somali? You can only be anti Somali if you killed your own.

@Shanshiyo1234

I’m against the tribal Somali nihilistic culture which they adore and love it and thereby call me an ‘ anti-somali’. Now, this policeman killed a human being, people like @Mehmet are accusing him into believing that he (cop) was wrong to reject his clan’s proposal to flee the country because America is racist. This guy shot an unarmed civilian and he was convicted by six white and 6 non-white people unanimously. If one non-white jury disagreed with the other 11 jurors, it would’ve been a mistrial and not convicted. Are Filipinos, Ethiopians, Pakistanis and African Americans racists towards Somalis? What race are we?

@Shanshiyo1234

I’m against the tribal Somali nihilistic culture which they adore and love it and thereby call me an ‘ anti-somali’. Now, this policeman killed a human being, people like @Mehmet are accusing him into believing that he (cop) was wrong to reject his clan’s proposal to flee the country because America is racist. This guy shot an unarmed civilian and he was convicted by six white and 6 non-white people unanimously. If one non-white jury disagreed with the other 11 jurors, it would’ve been a mistrial and not convicted. Are Filipinos, Ethiopians, Pakistanis and African Americans racists towards Somalis? What race are we?
Yes they are as we are hated everywhere for being real n having pride

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@Shanshiyo1234

I usually agree with you Ausi but I’m afraid you’re simply looking at this as black and white, no one(at least I hope no one) is saying Noor is innocent, it’s the hypocrisy of the situation that’s making me say, f*ck he should’ve made a run for it. He obviously didn’t intentionally kill the woman, he made a mistake and is guilty of taking an innocent life but should he spend 25 years in prison while a cop that shot an unarmed man in the back 10 times is a free man? Where is the justice in that? We are not talking about a criminal here, he was an upstanding citizen with a small child, are you saying he deserves to spend most of his life in prison for an unfortunate accident?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending