Jury Has Reached Verdict, Mohamed Noor Convicted on 2 charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

the funny thing is, the white people hoped they wont convict him by giving him half of the jury as minority! Leave it to minority throwing themselves under the bus lol

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

the funny thing is, the white people hoped they wont convict him by giving him half of the jury as minority! Leave it to minority throwing themselves under the bus lol

@Basra

I believe he was convicted by his partner's evidence plus investigators couldn't find any finger prints on the cop car by the 'bang' Mohamed claimed on the car.

"Harrity was pressed by prosecutors about why he didn't fire. He said he hadn't evaluated whether there was a threat by the time Noor fired. When Sweasy asked Harrity whether it would have been premature for him to use deadly force, he said: "Yes, with what I had."

He shouldn't have panicked and rushed to shoot her to defend his partner when his partner was still assessing the danger to his life.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Not to mention...i am already piss.ed that Somalia has "ANOTHER" MAREHAAN as president. Now i hear about this??? Speechless.
Basra was your baby daddy Marehan?
upload_2019-5-1_13-13-17.gif

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Emily

A legal precedent has now been established and cops (white, blacks or aliens) are now on notice. Also, let's not forget the victim here and judge her wrongly because of past injustices to other victims. 'Two wrongs don't make a right'.
Whatever
tenor.gif

And fyi I didn’t say the victim didn’t deserve justice.

@Emily

A legal precedent has now been established and cops (whites, blacks or others) are now on notice. Also, let's not forget the victim here and judge her wrongly because of past injustices to other victims. 'Two wrongs don't make a right'.

A legal precedent has been established kulaha, that Australian heat must have fried your brain.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts