"Jubaland is not Just Madobe and Kismayo" Says Bogmadow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entirely possible. Kheyre is after all the head of government. Conflicts in Jubaland must be solved within Jubaland. Relying on the federal gov for anything is a losing proposition due to the fact that the FGS is heavily staffed by Hawiyes who have no interest in seeing a strong, capable Darood state emerge on their southern flank.

because marehan doesnt have their own federal region, only 3 degmo in gedo out of 6, they cried when we oagdnes aid we will only create jubbaland with 2 jubbas and leave gedo half doe raxanweyn,

marehan wants to eat darood states, they are being used like pawns by hawiye, puntland and jubbaland better wake up,

perhaps the war against harti was created by mareahan and hawiye????

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
mashallah sxb.
Marehan have heavy presence is somaliland as well, don't forget.

Sxb.

Marehan don't live in the North anymore they used to tho.

But in the 1800's we came to the South and crossed the Juba river and settle in my heartland the Jubboyinka.

We don't live in Waqooyi.

Mostly South, DDSI, NFD, and Central.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance Kab iyo Lax has no better history than Sade stop hallucinating.

Warsangeli have no history other than their sultanate.

Sade have much better history and isn't even a debate.

Harar Sultanate > Warsangeli Sultanate

Kacaan era >
Harar sultante is mareexan? Kkk post evidence to back up your statement

Sade history starts and ends with siad barre:lolbron:

Sheikh

VIP
Harar sultante is mareexan? Kkk post evidence to back up your statement

Sade history starts and ends with siad barre:lolbron:

Yeah you heard me correctly Harar Sultanate was Marehan.

Here's my evidence to back my statement.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultanate_of_Harar

Read about my adeer AUN Amir Nur Mujahid ruler of Harar.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nur_ibn_Mujahid

Kacaan era is close 2nd.

With Nur Mujahid being the 1st Somali Muslim Sultanate to rule the Horn of Africa.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Yeah you heard me correctly Harar Sultanate was Marehan.

Here's my evidence to back my statement.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultanate_of_Harar

Read about my adeer AUN Amir Nur Mujahid ruler of Harar.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nur_ibn_Mujahid

Kacaan era is close 2nd.

With Nur Mujahid being the 1st Somali Muslim Sultanate to rule the Horn of Africa.
i went through both of those wikipedia links and it doesnt mention mareexan or sade so dont edit it now to include sade or mareexan :russ:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Sheikh forget about the rest of kablalax warsengeli have more illustrious history than sade

“Sida ku xusan buugga “Warsangali Sultanate” ee ay wada qoreen Ronald Cohen iyo Jesse Russell, taariikhda Saldanadda iyo xadaaradda Warsangali ayaa soo bilaabantay sannadkii 1218 kii iyadoo soo taxnayd ilaa sannadkii 1960, waa xadaarad ku siman 700 oo sannadood.

Waxay ka talinaysay saldanadaasi dhulka ku dhereran waqooyi berri ilaa Koonfur Berri ee ka bilaabma Sanaag ilaa Eyl ilaa berri ee loo yaqaanay xeebaha Maakhir.

Buuga kale ee uu daabacay qoraaga I M Lewis ee loo yaqaano “Pastoral Democracy” ayuu ku tilmaamay Garaad kii ka talinaayay xukuumaddii Saldanadda Wersengali nin ka aqoon badna hogaamiyayaashii Saldanadahii ka jiray mandaqadaha ku dhawa sida Yemen ilaa Saaxilka carbeed, Garaadka waxaa loo yaqaan “Garaad Dhidhin”

Qarnigii 19 aad oo Saldanaddu mar kale awood yeelatay ayaa waxaa ka talinaayay Suldaan Maxamed Cali Shire, waxaa lagu tilmaama in xadaaraddii iyo ilbaxnimaddii Saldanadda ay usoo waxbarasho doonan jireen Xukunaddii kale ee mandaqadda ka jiray, waxyaabaha ay caanka ku ahayd Saldanaddii Warsangali ayaa ahayd dhismaha iyo nashqadaha, farsamadda doonyaha kalluumaysiga, iyo aqoonta nashqadaha sawirka “the Architect and drawing literature”

Sida buuga “Warsangali Sultanate” ku xusan, magaaladda Laas Qoray waxaa ku yaallay kuuliyad ay usoo waxbarasho doonan jireen arday ka iman jirtay Harar ilaa Saldanaddii Al-mahri loo yaqaanay ee dalka Yemen ka jirtay, ardaydaasi waxay baran jireen culuumta samaynta dhismayaasha iyo farsamadda doonyaha.

Waxay saldanadda Warsangali furtay ganacsigii dhinaca bedda ugu horeeyay ee Soomaali samayso sannadkii 1244 kii, iyadoo doonyo lagu sameeyay Laas Qoray ay ka qaadi jireen magaaladda fooxa iyo beenyadda, isla markaana ay timir iyo bariis kaga soo badalan jireen saldanadahii ka jiray Yemen ilaa Khaliijka carbeed.”

http://allsanaag.com/warsangali-sultanate/

:banderas:

Sheikh

VIP
Sxb.

Marehan don't live in the North anymore they used to tho.

But in the 1800's we came to the South and crossed the Juba river and settle in my heartland the Jubboyinka.

We don't live in Waqooyi.

Mostly South, DDSI, NFD, and Central.
no u guys live there. MX liberate somaliland, don't forget.
MX laandheere own Jubaland, DDSI NFD, all of mudug and xamar and states such as virginia, Ohio and MN.
mashallah True laandheere.

madhuuso will be removed soon.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It does mention Marehan what are you talking about?

Nobody edited nothing.

It does include Marehan don't you have eyes?

Here's another read slowly alright?

http://www.self.gutenberg.org/articles/eng/sultanate_of_harar

http://somalipeople.wikia.com/wiki/Marehan

I have my claims and here our my sources you mental guun.

Amīr Nūr "Dhuhi-Suha" ʿAli 1559 - 1567 The Marehan Amir of Harar, he is the true founder of the Sultanate of Harar. He built the walls that surround Harar and convinced the people of Harar to abandon their clan and tribal identities and become one people, the Harari nation.

So thats mareexans history ruling the harar sultante for 8 years? :russ::lolbron:

Tell me how does that compare to the warsengali sultante

Sheikh

VIP
because marehan doesnt have their own federal region, only 3 degmo in gedo out of 6, they cried when we oagdnes aid we will only create jubbaland with 2 jubbas and leave gedo half doe raxanweyn,

marehan wants to eat darood states, they are being used like pawns by hawiye, puntland and jubbaland better wake up,

perhaps the war against harti was created by mareahan and hawiye????

Marehan have their own federal regions they are Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, Gedo.

We own all 6 degmos why are you lying cagdheer.

Ilkodheers cried when we told them Jubaland is Marehan's creation.

Let them cry me a river a like my Juba river I a Sade landeere like me are laughing at them.

Marehan are the most savviest we own our own state Jubaland jiir oo joog.

We are using anybody we see.

You better wake up.

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Amīr Nūr "Dhuhi-Suha" ʿAli 1559 - 1567 The Marehan Amir of Harar, he is the true founder of the Sultanate of Harar. He built the walls that surround Harar and convinced the people of Harar to abandon their clan and tribal identities and become one people, the Harari nation.

So thats mareexans history ruling the harar sultante for 8 years? :russ::lolbron:
So that means your theory mx history began with Siad Barre was proven false right:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Sheikh

VIP
no u guys live there. MX liberate somaliland, don't forget.
MX laandheere own Jubaland, DDSI NFD, all of mudug and xamar and states such as virginia, Ohio and MN.
mashallah True laandheere.

madhuuso will be removed soon.

Madhuuso will get shipped to Kenya on a 1 way flight.

Us Sade landeeres will handle him like we handled Omar Jess.

No biggie.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Are you denying nur mujahid was Marehan now?:chrisfreshhah:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nur_ibn_Mujahid
So that means your theory mx history began with Siad Barre was proven false right:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
my point to @Sheikh was forget about kablalax history warsengeli alone has more illustrious history than sade and my point has been proven Nur governed the harar sultante for 8 years now let’s see how that compares to the warsengeli sultante

Sida ku xusan buugga “Warsangali Sultanate” ee ay wada qoreen Ronald Cohen iyo Jesse Russell, taariikhda Saldanadda iyo xadaaradda Warsangali ayaa soo bilaabantay sannadkii 1218 kii iyadoo soo taxnayd ilaa sannadkii 1960, waa xadaarad ku siman 700 oo sannadood.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
my point to @Sheikh was forget about kablalax history warsengeli alone has more illustrious history than sade and my point has been proven Nur governed the harar sultante for 8 years now let’s see how that compares to the warsengeli sultante

Sida ku xusan buugga “Warsangali Sultanate” ee ay wada qoreen Ronald Cohen iyo Jesse Russell, taariikhda Saldanadda iyo xadaaradda Warsangali ayaa soo bilaabantay sannadkii 1218 kii iyadoo soo taxnayd ilaa sannadkii 1960, waa xadaarad ku siman 700 oo sannadood.

But I thought you said mx history started with Siyad Barre are you sticking by your statement or are you gonna admit your wrong :chrisfreshhah:

Marehan have their own federal regions they are Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, Gedo.

We own all 6 degmos why are you lying cagdheer.

Ilkodheers cried when we told them Jubaland is Marehan's creation.

Let them cry me a Sade landeere a river like my Juba river.

Marehan are the most savviest we own our own state Jubaland jiir oo joog.

We are using anybody we see.

You better wake up.

you remind me of a marehan girl i used to date in london,

everyday she would remind me marehan are royal somali family,

when i asked her to name a single famous mareahn before siyad barre placed themon a map she kept quite,

waa iska bilcaan

since you and i are cousins and more like rivals rather than enemies, ok, you are majority of everywhere on earth, yall claim in addeerkiis,

peace out,

Status
Not open for further replies.