"Jubaland is not Just Madobe and Kismayo" Says Bogmadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
@Sheikh forget about the rest of kablalax warsengeli have more illustrious history than sade

“Sida ku xusan buugga “Warsangali Sultanate” ee ay wada qoreen Ronald Cohen iyo Jesse Russell, taariikhda Saldanadda iyo xadaaradda Warsangali ayaa soo bilaabantay sannadkii 1218 kii iyadoo soo taxnayd ilaa sannadkii 1960, waa xadaarad ku siman 700 oo sannadood.

Waxay ka talinaysay saldanadaasi dhulka ku dhereran waqooyi berri ilaa Koonfur Berri ee ka bilaabma Sanaag ilaa Eyl ilaa berri ee loo yaqaanay xeebaha Maakhir.

Buuga kale ee uu daabacay qoraaga I M Lewis ee loo yaqaano “Pastoral Democracy” ayuu ku tilmaamay Garaad kii ka talinaayay xukuumaddii Saldanadda Wersengali nin ka aqoon badna hogaamiyayaashii Saldanadahii ka jiray mandaqadaha ku dhawa sida Yemen ilaa Saaxilka carbeed, Garaadka waxaa loo yaqaan “Garaad Dhidhin”

Qarnigii 19 aad oo Saldanaddu mar kale awood yeelatay ayaa waxaa ka talinaayay Suldaan Maxamed Cali Shire, waxaa lagu tilmaama in xadaaraddii iyo ilbaxnimaddii Saldanadda ay usoo waxbarasho doonan jireen Xukunaddii kale ee mandaqadda ka jiray, waxyaabaha ay caanka ku ahayd Saldanaddii Warsangali ayaa ahayd dhismaha iyo nashqadaha, farsamadda doonyaha kalluumaysiga, iyo aqoonta nashqadaha sawirka “the Architect and drawing literature”

Sida buuga “Warsangali Sultanate” ku xusan, magaaladda Laas Qoray waxaa ku yaallay kuuliyad ay usoo waxbarasho doonan jireen arday ka iman jirtay Harar ilaa Saldanaddii Al-mahri loo yaqaanay ee dalka Yemen ka jirtay, ardaydaasi waxay baran jireen culuumta samaynta dhismayaasha iyo farsamadda doonyaha.

Waxay saldanadda Warsangali furtay ganacsigii dhinaca bedda ugu horeeyay ee Soomaali samayso sannadkii 1244 kii, iyadoo doonyo lagu sameeyay Laas Qoray ay ka qaadi jireen magaaladda fooxa iyo beenyadda, isla markaana ay timir iyo bariis kaga soo badalan jireen saldanadahii ka jiray Yemen ilaa Khaliijka carbeed.”

http://allsanaag.com/warsangali-sultanate/

:banderas:

Harar Sultanate > Warsangeli Sultanate

We brought Islam to Somalis.

Sade history > Kab iyo Lax history

This isn't even a discussion.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
But I thought you said mx history started with Siyad Barre are you sticking by your statement or are you gonna admit your wrong :chrisfreshhah:
You just arrived clearly you haven’t been following the conversation so why don’t you scroll up and read what the conversation between me and @Sheikh was.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Harar Sultanate > Warsangeli Sultanate

We brought Islam to Somalis.

Sade history > Kab iyo Lax history

This isn't even a discussion.
Mareexan governed harar sultante for only 8 years while warsengeli sultanate existed for 700 years now pay homage you laangaab kkk

actually warsengali for some strange reason was the sultan of somaliland and he ruled i doors under him, until the sultan was deported to Seychelles after supporting harti to kept fighting the British

how the hell did warsenglai rule i doors and gadabursi?

Agahhhhhhhhhhhh

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
actually warsengali for some strange reason was the sultan of somaliland and he ruled i doors under him, until the sultan was deported to Seychelles after supporting harti to kept fighting the British

how the hell did warsenglai rule i doors and gadabursi?

Agahhhhhhhhhhhh
Did you know the prime minister of djbouti is warsengeli?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Did mx history start with Siyad Barre or not just yes or no is fine
@Sheikh can handle himself he doesn’t need you to speak on his behalf now tell us @Sheikh whos got more illustrious history warsengeli or sade kkk

Warsengeli sultanate = 700 plus years

Vs

Harar sultante ruled by nur a mareexan guy for 8 years

Sheikh

VIP
you remind me of a marehan girl i used to date in london,

everyday she would remind me marehan are royal somali family,

when i asked her to name a single famous mareahn before siyad barre placed themon a map she kept quite,

waa iska bilcaan

since you and i are cousins and more like rivals rather than enemies, ok, you are majority of everywhere on earth, yall claim in addeerkiis,

peace out,

I am Sheikh and a man fam.

You a ilkodheer remind me of a Cagdheer girl I used to bashaal with in Seattle.

24/7 she used to do dhaanto for me at her crib.

She would say agah in a feminine voice.

My Sade queen is correct. Us Marehan landeeres have that landeere swagger it's in our blood. Marehan are a royal Somali family we are a monarchy.

She could had said Amir Ibn Nur Mujahid.

It's that easy.

Sade and Absame are cousins but we don't see eye to eyes.

We are arch rivals.

We are the majority.

Last edited:

Sheikh

VIP
Mareexan governed harar sultante for only 8 years while warsengeli sultanate existed for 700 years now pay homage you laangaab kkk

Marehan ruled Harar Sultanate.

Those 8 yrs were much greater than those 700 yrs.

No you pay homage to us langaab doqon.

Without us there wouldn't be no Islam in Somalia.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Marehan ruled Harar Sultanate.

Those 8 yrs were much greater than those 700 yrs.

No you pay homage to us langaab doqon.

Without us there wouldn't be no Islam in Somalia.
tenor.gif

Sheikh

VIP
Forget kablalax we are speaking about warsengeli vs sade Who has a more illustrious history

Warsengeli sultante = 700 plus years

Vs

Harar sultante that was governed by a sade man for 8 years

:lolbron:

Sade has a better prominent history than the Warsangeli Sultanate and we even have a better history than Kab iyo Lax.

We brought Islam to Somalia and Harar (DDSI).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending