"Jubaland is not Just Madobe and Kismayo" Says Bogmadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
type up al Shabaab in galmudug and see what the new section has to say. I think they are only in the south but all the Feds need is a justification and it could drive them north on purpose to capture the whole state while disarming Galmudug, the possibility is endless

type up al Shabaab in galmudug and see what the new section has to say. I think they are only in the south but all the Feds need is a justification and it could drive them north on purpose to capture the whole state while disarming Galmudug, the possibility is endless

I think you're over exaggerating, anyways HG would never allow that

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I think you're over exaggerating, anyways HG would never allow that
Exaggerating? anything can be used to justify occupation, French went to war justifying because of a bucket, possibilities are endless :chrisfreshhah:

I am 100% cuqdad free, I am not like you brother. I keep quiet when I'm overpowered. I lived in kismayo when it changed hands and I can tell you it was peaceful for me when jva alliance were there. I never lost a property and nobody harmed me or my family, where will I get the cuqdad from?
Marehan are my cousins and I don't like Gaaljecel but the truth is the truth. I will be happy after Shabaab goes extinct to see kismayo and its surroundings to be darood places, but I will not accept your online claims.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I am 100% cuqdad free, I am not like you brother. I keep quiet when I'm overpowered. I lived in kismayo when it changed hands and I can tell you it was peaceful for me when jva alliance were there. I never lost a property and nobody harmed me or my family, where will I get the cuqdad from?
Marehan are my cousins and I don't like Gaaljecel but the truth is the truth. I will be happy after Shabaab goes extinct to see kismayo and its surroundings to be darood places, but I will not accept your online claims.
@nine claims bosaso mogdisho hargaysa and jigjiga all belong to mareexan kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Bismillah MZ live there as do Awliyahan, Shiiqaal, Gaaljecel.
The SNA(*******) is in JH, JD and Gedo
Raskamboni unless they revert back to being a terrorist group again will be incorporated into SNA after a background check.

thats the reality on the ground, add to that Ciilmooge in alliance with FSG, and latest star Bogmadow and you see where shit is heading

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gedo is more mixed than jubadda hoose my family are from luuq, baardheere and ceel waaq i plan to go back to my ancestral land soon in sha Allah i heard shiekh kablalax is buried in baardheere i plan to visit his tomb in sha Allah

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Who is Sade then apart from MX?

Sade apart of Marehan there's a Sade clan that is called Facayo.

Facayo are Marehan older brother and Sade's eldest son.

Marehan was younger.

But Marehan are much larger than Facayo tho.

Facayo Sade are the same size as Jidwaaq.

Sade is Marehan and Facayo.

Facayo live in with us in numbers in Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, Gedo, DDSI, Galgaduud/Mudug, NFD.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
How can the government afford to send soldiers to kismaayo when the presidential palace is getting attacked and alshabab is terrorizing people in Xamar? It really doesn't make sense.

if you can't provide security for one city, then you can't do anything else. It's as simple as that.
The US can’t even stop terrorists attack we’re talking about a poor African capital here buds how can security improve when a terrorist is free to live plan and coordinate attack from places like Buale

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
When did Leelkase and Awrtable become Kab iyo Lax?
In jubaland they are part of the harti alliance they claim harti and harti is kablalax.

Awrtable and leelkase have no links to sade they live with us in jubaland and puntland we have a common purpose

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Sade apart of Marehan there's a Sade clan that is called Facayo.

Facayo are Marehan older brother and Sade's eldest son.

Marehan was younger.

But Marehan are much larger than Facayo tho.

Facayo Sade are the same size as Jidwaaq.

Sade is Marehan and Facayo.

Facayo live in with us in numbers in Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, Gedo, DDSI, Galgaduud/Mudug, NFD.
If sade had two sons facayo and mareexan

I wonder how many sons did kablalax have? Too many to count kkk masha Allah laandheere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending