"Jubaland is not Just Madobe and Kismayo" Says Bogmadow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bogmadow was turned back from Kismayo and then he went to Gedo

Sawirro:-Taliyihii Qaybta 43’aad Ciidamada Xoogga ee loo diiday inuu Kismaayo ka dago oo gaaray Garbahaarey
Jul 13, 2018

Gen” Cali Maxmed Maxamuud ( Bogmadow) oo Saakay diyaaradii siday laga Celiyay garoonka kismaayo ayaa Sida la xaqiijiyay Goordhow ka dagay Degmadda Garbahaarey Ee gobalka Gedo oo Si diirran loogu sodhaweyay

Jubbland Ma’ahan Axmed Madoobe iyo kismaayo kaliya ee Gobolka Gedo ayaan Shaqadeyda ka bilaabayaa ayuu yiri Gen, Bogmadow.

Gudoomiyaha Gobolka Gedo,Saraakiisha Ciidamada xoogga dalka Soomaaliya ee Gobolkaas iyo masuuliyiin kale ayaa soo dhaweysay,waxana la filayaa in maalmaha soo socda uu kulamo la qaato qeybaha kala duwan ee Bulshada deegaanada gobolka Gedo.

Maanta barqadii ayaa waxaa Garoonka diyaaradaha Magaalda Kismaayo loo diiday in uu ka dego taliyaha qeybta 43aad ee ciidamada xoogga dalka Soomaaliya,waxana Jubbaland ay sheegtay in aan lagala tashan Magacaabista taliyahaas.

https://www.radiodalsan.com/amp/tal...-inuu-kismaayo-ka-dago-oo-gaaray-garbahaarey/

Jubbland Ma’ahan Axmed Madoobe iyo kismaayo kaliya ee Gobolka Gedo ayaan Shaqadeyda ka bilaabayaa ayuu yiri Gen, Bogmadow.
@JONB @Ferrari @Shaolin23 @TekNiKo @Creed @AarLibaax @Sheikh Did y'all read that part?:holeup: Isn't Axmed Madobe the "President of Jubaland"? :damn:

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Bogmadow was turned back from Kismayo and then he went to Gedo

Sawirro:-Taliyihii Qaybta 43’aad Ciidamada Xoogga ee loo diiday inuu Kismaayo ka dago oo gaaray Garbahaarey
Jul 13, 2018

Gen” Cali Maxmed Maxamuud ( Bogmadow) oo Saakay diyaaradii siday laga Celiyay garoonka kismaayo ayaa Sida la xaqiijiyay Goordhow ka dagay Degmadda Garbahaarey Ee gobalka Gedo oo Si diirran loogu sodhaweyay

Gudoomiyaha Gobolka Gedo,Saraakiisha Ciidamada xoogga dalka Soomaaliya ee Gobolkaas iyo masuuliyiin kale ayaa soo dhaweysay,waxana la filayaa in maalmaha soo socda uu kulamo la qaato qeybaha kala duwan ee Bulshada deegaanada gobolka Gedo.

Maanta barqadii ayaa waxaa Garoonka diyaaradaha Magaalda Kismaayo loo diiday in uu ka dego taliyaha qeybta 43aad ee ciidamada xoogga dalka Soomaaliya,waxana Jubbaland ay sheegtay in aan lagala tashan Magacaabista taliyahaas.

https://www.radiodalsan.com/amp/tal...-inuu-kismaayo-ka-dago-oo-gaaray-garbahaarey/

@JONB @Ferrari @Shaolin23 @TekNiKo @Creed @AarLibaax @Sheikh Did y'all read that part?:holeup: Isn't Axmed Madobe the "President of Jubaland"? :damn:
Isn’t he Ogadeen too wtf is going on in Jubaland ?

Shaolin23

Axmaq Madoobe is really getting arrogant if the federal troops are already in Kismayo why the f*ck would he care who the federal government appoints or demotes that’s federal matters that has nothing to do with him ..when did Kismayo turn into Nairobi when a Somali national is being denied entry anywhere in Somalia atleast bring the man in put him in a telly and give him a meal he’s a general of Somalia that was just following orders war waxa gunsanaa reer baadiyaal :gucciwhat:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Ahmed Madoobe is fearful of the growing strength of Marehan Militias (SNA) in Gedo. Blackie is feeling the pressure. Something is cooking up.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Axmaq Madoobe is really getting arrogant if the federal troops are already in Kismayo why the f*ck would he care who the federal government appoints or demotes that’s federal matters that has nothing to do with him ..when did Kismayo turn into Nairobi when a Somali national is being denied entry anywhere in Somalia atleast bring the man in put him in a telly and give him a meal he’s a general of Somalia that was just following orders war waxa gunsanaa reer baadiyaal :gucciwhat:
Ahmed Madoobe is watchful for any tricks the incumbent Marehan president might have in his sleeves. A newly appointed Merahan general that can challenge his authority is a red flag for him. Don't blame the guy he's just super sensitive.

Shaolin23

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Kismayo is Jubbland
Ahmed Madoobe is fearful of the growing strength of Marehan Militias (SNA) in Gedo. Blackie is feeling the pressure. Something is cooking up.
At the end of the day Jubbland, SouthWest and Hiran only exist on paper, less than the FGS. If the SNA continues to build up and captures key towns and roads in those three regions, all three 'leaders' could not do a thing. When that happens FGS could easily force the terms of agreements with the three regions.

Effectively ending this fake clan federal model in the South, Centralism:ahh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shaolin23

Ahmed Madoobe is watchful for any tricks the incumbent Marehan president might have in his sleeves. A newly appointed Merahan general that can challenge his authority is a red flag for him. Don't blame the guy he's just super sensitive.
Farmaajo gives two fucks about MX believe me I know he just wants Madoobe out and FGS loyalist man in there I heard that Ciilmooge guy wants to run for president he’s ok from what I’ve heard Yuulka not a bad choice either we need professionals in power no more warlords/strongmen

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Kismayo is Jubbland

At the end of the day Jubbland, SouthWest and Hiran only exist on paper, less than the FGS. If the SNA continues to build up and captures key towns and roads in those three regions, all three 'leaders' could not do a thing. When that happens FGS could easily force the terms of agreements with the three regions.

Effectively ending this fake clan federal model in the South, Centralism:ahh:

Jubaland is different from the other two.. it has resources unmatched by the other two. SNA or the FGS don't have the capability to harm that administration.

Shaolin23

Jubaland is different from the other two.. it has resources unmatched by the other two. SNA or the FGS don't have the capability to harm that administration.

Barre Hiiraale miltia took over Kismaayo and kicked out Ras Kamboni with only 500 men till Kenyan air power intervened Jubaland is not as strong administration as you think

Barre Hiiraale miltia took over Kismaayo and kicked out Ras Kamboni with only 500 men till Kenyan air power intervened Jubaland is not as strong administration as you think
May Allah give Towfiiq the Talxa and Reer Faarax Ugaas and Marehan who fought against Madoobe nacala ku yaal :salute:

Last edited:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Ras Kamboni is a adolescent compared to what Ahmed Madoobe has right now. The guy has 4-6k strong Ogaden Militias plus the Kenyan tanks. His weapons are superior too.
images.jpeg
images (1).jpeg

images (2).jpeg

one thing i love about majerteen is they are like Ogaden they dont get too emotional about the politicos of the day, we both look to the future and understand every dog has his day in poltiics, snce politics is like a prostitute she has no love for one man forver,

our marehan cousins get too emotional too easily all the time they curse and insult, like i doors, wallahi even hawiyes are more logical and accept reality then worjk out a plan to get their own way later,

this marehan dude banned wanted to bring in hundreds of sna soldiers, to kismayo, no way josey,

ahmed madoobe has been trained by hassan sheikh who did far worse to jubbaland than farmarjo

mj ate good in kismayo, so did marehans, we kept quite, give us 10 years to eat good then we will talk about sharing, if not then may the worst men win

Teeri is back, i was banned by Social justice warriors raised by single mothers on welfare , so sensitive becaseu i refused to go along with their BS ideologies,

Teeri the Don, king of jubbaland, king of Mohamed Zubeer of the great Ogaden race is back, owner of Greater Ogadeniya, South Ogadeniya (jubbaland) and NFD, holder of 3 passports, Economist by Training, deal maker of the Kuumade Race, landeeer of darood, protect of the somali race from ahmaar and oromo inavders for the last 700 years, own of borders from djabouti to wajir , the only somali who borders with non somalis and non Muslims alike, he who has no idea what its like to be langaab, Alhamdulilah to God Almighty,

Teeri the Don, king of jubbaland, king of Mohamed Zubeer of the great Ogaden race is back, owner of Greater Ogadeniya, South Ogadeniya (jubbaland) and NFD, holder of 3 passports, Economist by Training, deal maker of the Kuumade Race, landeeer of darood, protect of the somali race from ahmaar and oromo inavders for the last 700 years, own of borders from djabouti to wajir , the only somali who borders with non somalis and non Muslims alike, he who has no idea what its like to be langaab, Alhamdulilah to God Almighty,
:camby::camby::camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.