"Jubaland is not Just Madobe and Kismayo" Says Bogmadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Maamul goboleedyada Soomaaliya ayaa horay u shaaciyay in ay samaysteen gole loogu magacdaray Golaha Dowlada Goboleedyada, kaa oo guddoomiye looga dhigay madaxweynaha Puntland Cabdiwali Maxamed Cali Gaas, halka ku xigeenkiisa loo doortay madaxweynaha Hirshabeelle Maxamed Cabdi Waare.

Maamulada kajira Soomaaliya ayaa shirkii Kismaayo waxaa ay cabasho iyo eedeymo ujeediyeen dowladda federaalka, waxaana eedeymahaasi kamid ahaa in aysan ka go'nayn hirgalinta nidaamka federaalka, qabashada doorasho qof iyo cod ah marka la gaaro sanadka 2020-ka iyo waliba in dowlad goboleedyada laga qadiyay deeqihii caalamka.

https://www.bbc.com/somali/41712164
Puntland is going to seat at a roundtable with men who don't control their regions?:ayaanswag:
Someday the FGS will control the south and its sad that you hate that:farmajoyaab:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Puntland is going to seat at a roundtable with men who don't control their regions?:ayaanswag:
Someday the FGS will control the south and its sad that you hate that:farmajoyaab:
Does the federal government control mogadishu :kanyehmm:

Atleast ahmed madoobe controls kismayo and gedo :mjohreally:

:gucciwhat: SNA is in J/Hoose pushing towards Jamaame while ciidamada Jubaland struggle to leave Kismayo.
yeah but xamar keeps getting bombed at least twice a week now. At least kismayo doesn't get bombed and we ain't sending our boys to go die. We did that once, not happening again.

what are the 30k amisom bantu doing if security isn't improving in xamar?

yeah but xamar keep getting bombed at least twice a week now. At least kismayo doesn't get bombed.

what are the 30k amisom bantu doing if security isn't improving in xamar?
The thing is that Kismayo is much smaller than Xamar and Madoobe and his boys used to be in an alliance with Shabab so they know how they work so Kismayo doesn't get qarax.

Why should the FGS control Galmudug but not Puntland and Somaliland? :nahgirl:

Von

Does the federal government control mogadishu :kanyehmm:

Atleast ahmed madoobe controls kismayo and gedo :mjohreally:
You know the situation that FGS is under, its artificial crisis not a natural one but you know that.

Yeah, i wonder if Madoobe would continue to control those regions if let's say the Feds went after sugar and charcoal trade
Why should the FGS control Galmudug but not Puntland and Somaliland? :nahgirl:
Realistically going after Puntland and Somaliland will be different, they are mostly one clan states that control vast land,so treating them like Hiran will be out of the question

You know the situation that FGS is under, its artificial crisis not a natural one but you know that.

Yeah, i wonder if Madoobe would continue to control those regions if let's say the Feds went after sugar and charcoal trade

Realistically going after Puntland and Somaliland will be different, they are mostly one clan states that control vast land,so treating them like Hiran will be out of the question

Galmudug is mostly one clan too

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Boowe ahmed madoobe waa laandheere absame oo bananka degay oo sedax lugood ku taagan ma garatey

Is Berxaani controlled by Marehan militias or Ras Kamboni ?

Raskambooni roam from sinai to xaafada Faanole:mjlol:

You have kenyan forces at the airport with a batch of US special forces

Anything outside that radius is Alshabab, Marehan, Shiiqaal, MZ who are in opposition to these hoardes from K5, gaaljecel etc. With a clear Marehan majority.

@nine JH has 42 qabiilo bro yes ogaden iyo marehan baa u badan but no way in hell will they continue to unjustly dominate the other 40 qabiilo there.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Anything outside that radius is Alshabab, Marehan, Shiiqaal, MZ who are in opposition to these hoardes from K5, gaaljecel etc. With a clear Marehan majority.

@nine JH has 42 qabiilo bro yes ogaden iyo marehan baa u badan but no way in hell will they continue to unjustly dominate the other 40 qabiilo there.
You are forgetting ogaden have the support of their kablalax brothers

kaskiqabe, awrtable, dhisheshe, arab salaax, leelkaase, warsengeli, majeerteen, dhulbhante...

So are the soldiers in Berxani and Goobweyn Talxe? kkkk since when were MZ in duleedka Kismayo? Is that new?

Von

Galmudug is mostly one clan too
My understanding AS still operates in Galmudug, easier for justification if the SNA/FGS were to force their stay in the most of the state in the future.
Boowe ahmed madoobe waa laandheere absame oo bananka degay oo sedax lugood ku taagan ma garatey
Word of advice, visit the city of your partners and you realise the need for a strong federal government. There is literally no part of Somalia that has a right to be proud including Puntland.

How many sons did kablalax the younger brother of sade have?

I can feel the cuqdad of a laangaab:ahh:

Your confused on landhere laangaab definition

Odeyga Majeerteen wasnt adopted yet when the Marehan fought along side our heroes Ahmed Guray & Amir Nuur.

Don't address me unless your looking to praise me ya xayawaan

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
My understanding AS still operates in Galmudug, easier for justification if the SNA/FGS were to force their stay in the most of the state in the future.

Word of advice, visit the city of your partners and you realise the need for a strong federal government. There is literally no part of Somalia that has a right to be proud including Puntland.
Puntland has its own standing army and controls from bosaso to galkacyo and it hasn't got no reason to be proud? Puntland created the federal government garoowe 1, garoowe 2 and galkacyo 3 unlike the federal government theres no anisom troops in puntland its our own army guarding our territory.

Know tell us how much of mogadishu doea the federal government control?

The thing is that Kismayo is much smaller than Xamar and Madoobe and his boys used to be in an alliance with Shabab so they know how they work so Kismayo doesn't get qarax.
How can the government afford to send soldiers to kismaayo when the presidential palace is getting attacked and alshabab is terrorizing people in Xamar? It really doesn't make sense.

if you can't provide security for one city, then you can't do anything else. It's as simple as that.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Your confused on landhere laangaab definition

Odeyga Majeerteen wasnt adopted yet when the Marehan fought along side our heroes Ahmed Guray & Amir Nuur.

Don't address me unless your looking to praise me ya xayawaan
I can feel the cuqdad of a laangaab:gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending