"Jubaland is not Just Madobe and Kismayo" Says Bogmadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Jubaland is different from the other two.. it has resources unmatched by the other two. SNA or the FGS don't have the capability to harm that administration.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are they actually trained members of the SNA or just a local militia?
And that lack of a threat would stem from a lack of structural form and funding, correct?

Did this bogmadow nigga ever kill a fly? It is funny seeing the chubby niggas getting called general and shit when they just signed up lmao.

If madoobe knows one thing, it is war.. i am not even worried one bit.

Farmaajo better respekt his excellency or face embarrassment like this.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Farmaajo is setting a terrible precedent. What blocks a future Hawiye president from sending the SNA into Jubaland? Challenging the authority of a president of a federal state by putting troops in his state againt his will? His dislike of Madoobe is making him do stupid things.

:what:

Farmaajo is setting a terrible precedent. What blocks a future Hawiye president from sending the SNA into Jubaland? Challenging the authority of a president of a federal state by putting troops in his state againt his will? His dislike of Madoobe is making him do stupid things.

Who's to say it isn't kheyre behind this? Farmaajo looks like a vessel to be honest.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

That's a good point runtii. Farmaajo seems like he's paving the road for the next Hawiye president to rule other Federal member states effortlessly.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Who's to say it isn't kheyre behind this? Farmaajo looks like a vessel to be honest.

Entirely possible. Kheyre is after all the head of government. Conflicts in Jubaland must be solved within Jubaland. Relying on the federal gov for anything is a losing proposition due to the fact that the FGS is heavily staffed by Hawiyes who have no interest in seeing a strong, capable Darood state emerge on their southern flank.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Jubaland is a federal state and the federal government in Mogadishu has no jurisdiction in jubaland.

Today somalia has a federal system not a central one.

Entirely possible. Kheyre is after all the head of government. Conflicts in Jubaland must be solved within Jubaland. Relying on the federal gov for anything is a losing proposition due to the fact that the FGS is heavily staffed by Hawiyes who have no interest in seeing a strong, capable Darood state emerge on their southern flank.
An excellent move because Madoobes power is challenged.
Mooryaans >> Ogaden

There is no Darod. It is Marehan and Ogaden. My interest is in Marehan not Kablalax and I will enter into a political alliance that benefits me with who I wish, Hawiye or even a fucking cuqdad ridden eydoor if I see benefit

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
An excellent move because Madoobes power is challenged.
Mooryaans >> Ogaden

There is no Darod. It is Marehan and Ogaden. My interest is in Marehan not Kablalax and I will enter into a political alliance that benefits me with who I wish, Hawiye or even a fucking cuqdad ridden eydoor if I see benefit
You can enter into political alliance with united states of america or israel jubaland belongs to kablalax they are the majority and puntland will always support jubaland over the federal government in mogadishu.

You can enter into political alliance with united states of america or israel jubaland belongs to kablalax they are the majority and puntland will always support jubaland over the federal government in mogadishu.

I love how you play whichever card suits you in any given situation, now it's "kablalax" :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.