Who will win

• Total voters

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The dems doubled all mail in ballots in every battle ground state. If you add up the dems that voted the day of election plus all the mail in ballots, it paint a very clear picture of how and why Joe Biden won. In PA for example, it was 3 times more than republicans.

The orange idiot told his supporters it was rigged against him because of mail ins so it doesn't come a shock that Biden supporters beat them.
Dude, seems like you didn't read what I posted. 41% of Mail in ballots in Michigan were requested by registered republicans, and Republicans also led 42% to 39% with Mail-in and in-person ballots returned.

Biden could've won 60% of the mail in ballots mathematically speaking not 80 or 85%.

Dude, seems like you didn't read what I posted. 41% of Mail in ballots in Michigan were requested by registered republicans, and Republicans also led 42% to 39% with Mail-in and in-person ballots returned.

Biden could've won 60% of the mail in ballots mathematically speaking not 80 or 85%.
Bro we need sources on the paragraphs you have written in regards to voter fraud, or else its just a rant

Biden beat him in mail votes counted 971,867 to trumps 433,209, so that would make Biden have 68.3% of the mail ins compared to Trumps 30.4% not 80-85% like you suggested.

Trump had day of votes in Michigan 2.1 million while Biden had 1.8 million.

It all checks out. No conspiracy

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I
98327C87-A931-4BBB-AE3D-C9883F68598F.jpeg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
World leaders already congratulating Joe Biden as the new president of the US. Trump need to concede just like other presidents did. I guess golf is more important
giphy (3).gif

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
“This fucking virus,” Trump asked dismissively, according to a person with direct knowledge of the exchange, “what does it have to do with me getting reelected?”

:deadrose: