Who will win

• Total voters

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The Somalis that are supporting Trump, don’t they know they would be the first people (even before the Mexicans) that he would have sent back if he could whether they are citizens or not. :gucciwhat:
I doubt most of them are Americans anyways, so there opinions are irrelevant. There's some good non Americans somalis who know their stuff however

Trump may have not known about Somalia before he was elected but however when he did found out about it, he called it a shit hole country and yet here you are supporting trump. 68IQ at it is finest yaab :farmajoyaab::mahubowtf::noneck::faysalwtf:
I dont care about petty insult, im no Chile my feeling wont get hurt since i dont love that man😅 i dont care about none of your politics over there to be honest libs or conservatives and what not, if a democrat president would have said he would take away the troops from Somalia i would support him too. Stop being invested personally/emitionally in people you don't know. We somalis say alot of things behind their back, qawmuluut, nijaas, munaafiq etc, atleast he said out loud and besides he is right Somalia presently is a shithole u cant deny that, our shithole but Still a shithole.

Now with Putin leaving office soon due to Parkinson disease, he got no where to run cuz he knows Nancy is coming for him. :russ:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I dont care about petty insult, im no Chile my feeling wont get hurt since i dont love that man😅 i dont care about none of your politics over there to be honest libs or conservatives and what not, if a democrat president would have said he would take away the troops from Somalia i would support him too. Stop being invested personally/emitionally in people you don't know. We somalis say alot of things behind their back, qawmuluut, nijaas, munaafiq etc, atleast he said out loud and besides he is right Somalia presently is a shithole u cant deny that, our shithole but Still a shithole.
Those petty insults aren't that petty if they hurt your people and turn out to be more than stereotypes huh

i dont love that man😅 i dont care about none of your politics over there to be honest libs or conservatives and what not
then stay that way homie

Im sorry to tell ya'll the truth, karma is catching up to America for everything it has done. The US you knew of is no more, do ya'll think that just because Biden wins everything will be back to normal? No it wont you will have 60+ millions of americans that feel that they have been robbed with a rigged election, highly armed muricans to i wouldnt be surprised of they toppled the goverment.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
I called Biden would be leading Pennsylvania,Arizona,Nevada and Georgia today
who thinks he will contest North Carolina

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Penn is gone to the democrats, thus exceeding the 270 EV's needed for Biden.

Georgia, Nevada and Arizona looking to go that way too, but not needed.

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 14.04.22.png

tenor (67).gif

Inkaarqabo trump is being evicted!
DNonnU-UMAEi_cW.jpg

x z

Weren't you the one for Trump? Or was that the past.

i was trying to engage in discussions, not put forward my political beliefs. i was never for trump, but biden is not innocent.

plus the thread was discussing whether somalis should align with republicans or with democrats given most somalis have conservative views, this is undisputed

even tho im not republican, republican =/pro trump. there have been hundreds of thousands of republicans voting for biden you know. have a look at this page:
@RepsForBiden

x z

bruh, there fully might be a showdown:

niinka waalan is not gonna leave without a fight, this might be the messiest transition period ever in modern history

americans bastions of democracy kulaha, they are frauds!

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
i was trying to engage in discussions, not put forward my political beliefs. i was never for trump, but biden is not innocent.

plus the thread was discussing whether somalis should align with republicans or with democrats given most somalis have conservative views, this is undisputed

even tho im not republican, republican =/pro trump. there have been hundreds of thousands of republicans voting for biden you know. have a look at this page:
@RepsForBiden

Actually those reps are former reps and are fed up with Trump

x z

Actually those reps are former reps and are fed up with Trump

they are not former reps.

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 14.28.34.png

you can't just change your political ideology, it doesn't work like that. in america your beliefs usually should align with the party leader, but in this case there are many disgruntled with trumps shenanigans, as he polarized many even within his base. these people thus dont mind voting for a dem as in this case they are not satisfied with their rep. but if there is a better republican running in 2024, they no doubt will vote for them.

same way if biden is trash as hell this presidency, and a favorable republican with more progressive views runs in the next term, they will nominate them

Trending

Latest posts