Who will win

• Total voters
If a huge state life Florida (who also did mail votiing) can get their results in by midnight, what’s holding up these smaller states? Something is broken.
Might be because these states aren't used to such an influx of mail in ballots whereas florida has had a history of doing so

If he wins those three states then he'd need Arizona (11) or Nevada (6).

Currently he's at 213.
Pennsylvania (20), North Carolina (15), Georgia (16) that would move his tally to 264. He'd need Nevada (6) or Arizona (11).
I heard that mail-in ballots were counted first in Arizona and that're still counting mostly walk-in ballots, is that actually true or twitter f.ggots just lying?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I heard that mail-in ballots were counted first in Arizona and that're still counting mostly walk-in ballots, is that actually true or twitter f.ggots just lying?
DEMOCRATS ARE CHEATING IN ARIZONA - They continually took pens off voters and gave them sharpies that the machines didn’t count! Many votes in Arizona are not being counted because the machines didn’t read the sharpies provided to voters!

This Election will go to the Supreme Court, Arizona could be overturned, I think we may see a recount in Michigan, Wisconsin, and possibly Pennsylvania.

In the end, this could drag out for a month or 2 and in the end I do believe Trump will be re-elected.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
We're not on the same wavelength and that's clear to me. I'm talking about policies and you're spewing dem talking points like racism and identity politics. Dem areas in the country are bleeding thousands of net movers each year include Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Jose, San Diego, Chicago, Boston, and Baltimore, all in states that routinely vote for Democrats by wide margins.

Why do these people move?? They move cause of high housing costs, crippling taxes, astronomical gas prices, disgraceful mismanagement of funds, drug epidemics, pervasive homelessness epidemic ETC.

They run AWAY from these policies that made their life a living HELL and they MOVED... it's fine, BUT TO AGAIN VOTE FOR THE SAME POLICIES THAT MADE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE is IDIOTIC BEYOND BELIEF.

That's my point.
Wtf were you expecting ? To change their political views
Also dems usually don’t vote local elections so even they flip a state they won’t change much about the state. Arizona will always be a cheap small state. Homelessness and high cost of living is every metropolitan city problem.

Cartman

reformed
I got a question for all the non Americans. Is the whole western world deadass invested in this? Reer Canada UK Sweden etc :browtf:

DEMOCRATS ARE CHEATING IN ARIZONA - They continually took pens off voters and gave them sharpies that the machines didn’t count! Many votes in Arizona are not being counted because the machines didn’t read the sharpies provided to voters!

This Election will go to the Supreme Court, Arizona could be overturned, I think we may see a recount in Michigan, Wisconsin, and possibly Pennsylvania.

In the end, this could drag out for a month or 2 and in the end I do believe Trump will be re-elected.
I thought they'd try a little k*ke trickery, but I didn't think they'd be that fucking blatant wallahi.
Trump campaign manager's announced they'll request a recount in Wisconsin:rejoice:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Wtf were you expecting ? To change their political views
Also dems usually don’t vote local elections so even they flip a state they won’t change much about the state. Arizona will always be a cheap small state. Homelessness and high cost of living is every metropolitan city problem.
The sensible human thing to do is to not fall for the same deceptive policies that made you move in the first place. But dumb liberals are too thick headed to understand it.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Breaking News: Trump officially demands a manual recount in Wisconsin.

Read this before indulging in conspiracy theories

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
The sensible human thing to do is to not fall for the same deceptive policies that made you move in the first place. But dumb liberals are too thick headed to understand it.
Well that is not how it works
Dems bring high paying jobs. High paying jobs=increased cost of living. Red states are poor because of undereducated people and corrupt politicians.

Alluring

Sayonara
I'm so lost.....Biden is a more moderate, well known dem. He should have been able to easily get moderates & republicans on his side. The whole point of not having Bernie as a candidate was because he's too leftist and would be unable to get moderates & republicans. Obama flipped Florida, NC, and other swing/red states.

I feel like this has to do with the riots and BLM. A lot of suburbs surrounding urban areas could have easily turned blue but the whole "BLM & Dems are burning cities" thing is working in Trump's favor.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Okay, even for a first world nation, why does it take long to see the final result

I'm so lost.....Biden is a more moderate, well known dem. He should have been able to easily get moderates & republicans on his side. The whole point of not having Bernie as a candidate was because he's too leftist and would be unable to get moderates & republicans. Obama flipped Florida, NC, and other swing/red states.

I feel like this has to do with the riots and BLM. A lot of suburbs surrounding urban areas could have easily turned blue but the whole "BLM & Dems are burning cities" thing is working in Trump's favor.
Your second paragraph hits the nail on the head, trumps rhetoric in fearmongering about biden helped convince older folks and the cubans in Florida, its a good tactic