Who will win

• Total voters

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Trump is leading Pennsylvania by huge 800k votes but some say 1.5M Mail-in ballot votes are to be counted in the State.

Trump CANNOT WIN without Pennsylvania.

Disrespectful from Twitter. Trump will surely punishm them if he gets re-elected.
He won’t do shit. They’ve been like this since 2016. 2016-2018, republicans basically controlled house and senate and they still didn’t do anything. Absolute failures when it comes to reeling these social media websites in. Democracy can not exist with google, Facebook, and twitter behaving this way.

Trump will declare a coup of he loses the election :pachah1:

These crazy armed militias are prepping themselves just in case he loses
giphy.gif

Disrespectful from Twitter. Trump will surely punishm them if he gets re-elected.
They did that to him couple times during his presidency, they even blocked his Press Secretary for re tweeting a New York Post article, the same New York Post that is the 5th biggest publication. They don't even try to hide their bias and disdain for Trump. :pachah1:

What I'm wondering in all this, is if Biden had Trump votes right now and Trump had Bidens , would the news media have called the election for Biden?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Long live laandheere Trump

Down with lagaroone business

down with baby killers

down with anti-god

down with “I don’t know what gender I am “

down with BLM “they scream “black lives matter“ yet they kill each other in the thousands. 95% of the time black kills black”.

Down with anti law and order

Trump is leading Pennsylvania by huge 800k votes but some say 1.5M Mail-in ballot votes are to be counted in the State.

Trump CANNOT WIN without Pennsylvania.
So you think they gonna get it 1.15 of the 1.50 million vote. Mail ballot has been 60-40 on average. He has Pennsylvania

VIP
He won’t do shit. They’ve been like this since 2016. 2016-2018, republicans basically controlled house and senate and they still didn’t do anything. Absolute failures when it comes to reeling these social media websites in. Democracy can not exist with google, Facebook, and twitter behaving this way.

Facebook is literally the force behind the maga movement. Without it there is no Trump presidency

Long live laandheere Trump

Down with lagaroone business

down with baby killers

down with anti-god

down with “I don’t know what gender I am “

down with BLM “they scream “black lives matter“ yet they kill each other in the thousands. 95% of the time black kills black”.

Down with anti law and order
Your state and the Somalis that live there are useless :stopit:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Biden: 237
Trump: 213

The outcome of the election now depends on 5 States: Georgia (16), North Carolina (15), Pennsylvania (20), Michigan (16) and Wisconsin (10).

Trending