Who will win

• Total voters
The Dems need to cheat now. I really hope for their sake they prepared fake ballots that they can throw in now. Aabihin wasa liberals

Biden is talking, saying we are on track to win the election and early votes and mail in votes will get it. Also said that this will take till tomorrow or coming week.

Damn he got me hyped :wow:

No, they are sticking with Arizona for Biden, it was just on Fox. They changed their mind again.

:chrisfreshhah:
Yes apparently it was made up on twitter that fox retracted their Arizona call. No other network has called Arizona yet though, almost 25% of the vote is not in, too early to call.

I agree with you till this day I still don’t know why we Americans scream about being able to vote and having democracy when the electoral votes are the only ones that matter

Biden is talking, saying we are on track to win the election and early votes and mail in votes will get it. Also said that this will take till tomorrow or coming week.

Damn he got me hyped :wow:
The pumped him full of meds and sent him out to talk for the 30 minutes they make him functional.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Biden is making a smart move to come out and say all ballots must be counted. Trump wouldn't hesitate to claim early victory.

Sheeeeit, orange man bad might win. :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
What are you yapping about

A5B0A65B-2F7B-4A18-B70D-DDABD62F9CE8.jpeg

Trending