Who will win

• Total voters

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The Chinese communist party right now:

China's economy will sink if Trump gets re-elected. He will double down on tariffs without fearing retribution since he won't run anymore campaigns.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
1604462226254.jpg

Not confident, but no longer nervous. Smart man. The polls constantly continue to underestimate trump supporters. Looks like they learned absolutely NOTHING from 2016. Feels good watching news anchors be nervous.
They kept saying breaking record turn out. They forgot most of the country is white.

Okay, so what I’m seeing is that “toss up” means red states? Because they all seem to be leaning trump.

OffTheDome

Proud American
As it stands right now, if Donald Trump wins the states he is up in, he will win.

The path for Joe Biden is now very, very narrow - and Trump now has many paths to win.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
NYT: Biden made a big bid to reclaim union voters. But in Ohio, union voters went for Trump over Biden by 56 percent to 42 percent, according to exit polls.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Donald Trump now has established STRONG LEAD of about 500k in Pennsylvania. Biden is out of the equation to win Pennsylvania

Trump over performing with Latinos. Underperforming with seniors but the Latino vote making up for it.

Latino votes from where tho? Florida Latinos going for Trump but Texas and Arizona latinos going for Biden
They’re saying even though trump is still trailing Biden, he has more Latino vote than the trump campaign accounted for, and less than the senior vote they’d estimated on.

When will they call Ohio? 90% of the vote in. I really thought it was going to be tighter but 8 POINT DIFFERENCE is HUGE!

Trending

Latest posts