Who will win

• Total voters
Team Harti on there, 3 Mjs, 2 Dhulbahante, a Warsangeli and a Ogaden to top it off. Not bad

Minnesota killing it.

Reer Minnesota are doing good, there are also 3 other Ogadens in the state level from Seattle and San Diego, in total we have 5 Ogadens , 4 in state levels and of course Hamse Warfa, the Minnesota state equivalent of Economic state minister,

we need to raise 20$ from every Ogaden on planet earth each month insha Allah and use that to create an American Ogaden Political Action Committee AOPAC so we can have OG senators, reps and even judges and cabinet ministers,

we also need Ogadens to change their names, integrate and marry very powerful white females, daughters of rich billionaires, well connected, even African Americans can do it so can we

we even need OGs to mingle in, we need to knock every day in politics, drop our names, become a Finkelstein, a Shutter, a Schroder, a Smith,

Politics is life,

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
We want karma. America has destroyed too many countries from within, so it’s time they taste their own medicine. Social media is how they gonna turn on each other.
Karma goes back to those who wish karma on others. Be careful what you wish for

Biden is gonna lose Arizona, but there is a huge probability he'll win Georgia, and if that happens he doesn't even need Pennsylvania, Trump needs all three to win

Tens of thousands of mail in ballots not counted yet mostly in dem counties, 25k in Fulton county alone, where Biden won by 72%
We’re going to hold out hope for Georgia because there is no way for trump to win without Georgia. The state is a must have. 99% in and trump is leading, we’re hopeful for Georgia.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I am not surprised Evangelicals are pro Trump but 35% Muslims voted for him
Interesting, maybe it has something to do with his foreign policy towards the Middle East and war on terror. But did they forget the fact that he recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and the fact that Zionist billionaire Sheldon Adelson gave 100 million dollars to Trump campaign :stressed:
1604603279522.png

Bet they'll be nationwide pro trump stop counting the votes it was rigged protesters and pro biden count the votes protesters, this is phase one of the civil war :sass2:
It will be a quick one. Wallahi they got drones and crazy shit you can think about to scare people.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Bet they'll be nationwide pro trump stop counting the votes it was rigged protesters and pro biden count the votes protesters, this is phase one of the civil war :sass2:
People are anxious. They just want this thing to be over. After the winner is declared everything will go back to normal. But yeah I’d be scared if I was living in a conservative state tho, Trump supporters are crazy, gun fanatics.

Apollo

VIP
People are anxious. They just want this thing to be over. After the winner is declared everything will go back to normal. But yeah I’d be scared if I was living in a conservative state tho, Trump supporters are crazy, gun fanatics.

Do you have any openly rightwing friends? Not even far-right, just center-right mainstream Republicans?

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Interesting, maybe it has something to do with his foreign policy towards the Middle East and war on terror. But did they forget the fact that he recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and the fact that Zionist billionaire Sheldon Adelson gave 100 million dollars to Trump campaign
Only a small portion of 2 billion Muslims in the world are the Arabs. I don't think Jerusalem is high on non-Arab Muslims' agenda from this point on since the Arabs themselves accepted Israel now.

I am more surprised that the Jews voted overwhelmingly blue considering Trump's pro-Israeli foreign policy. I guess liberal Jews are a thing on their own.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Interesting, maybe it has something to do with his foreign policy towards the Middle East and war on terror. But did they forget the fact that he recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and the fact that Zionist billionaire Sheldon Adelson gave 100 million dollars to Trump campaign :stressed:
View attachment 150907

I think that's from a (bs) exit-poll. There's a range of percentages from lower to mid teens in other polls. That one is the highest by fat.

Mildly surprising nonetheless. I think a lot of it is probably from business owners and people that fell for the Trump economy meme

Trending