Who will win

• Total voters

Alluring

Sayonara
I

I have absolutely no respect for a Somali person who supports Trump. Imagine being called a terrorist, a pirate, a shithole and dont forget filthy yet you go out and vote for that same man

Lol, if you cant respect yourself how you expect others to do so?
All these pseudo-"intellects" think they know what they're doing but they don't.

The welfare, food stamps and section 8 housing that allowed them to have a place in this country, those policies are from dems. Being allowed as a refugee migrant, those were from dems.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Trump has narrowed Biden's lead in Arizona. Biden is now leading it by 90k... With 390k votes to be counted.

I'm still not sure how can a republican stronghold like Arizona gets flipped that easily. Trump could come back imo.

Alluring

Sayonara
They're already calling for violence and are saying the election is rigged :damn: just saw some the fox news comment section on YouTube
Trump told his supporters to not mail in ballots and come in on Election Day. Many dems voted through mail in ballots, and now they are pretending to be shocked that most of these votes are for Biden?

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Talk about premature celebration
Biden is barely leading , Trump can easily gain 100k and beat him any minute

Also the senate race is not over yet. Even dems lose the senate they can gain back in the midterm elections. Republicans vote local like , dems don’t but then again Republicans are boomers
Midterm are not easy for the party that is occupying the white house

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Trump has narrowed Biden's lead in Arizona. Biden is now leading it by 90k... With 390k votes to be counted.

I'm still not sure how can a republican stronghold like Arizona gets flipped that easily. Trump could come back imo.
I ain't spewing LIES...
LOOOOOOOOOK ...
Arizona is going to flip for Trump!!!
The outstanding vote in Arizona is 390k.
Trump is trailing by 89k as of this moment. He can easily flip it

They're already calling for violence and are saying the election is rigged :damn: just saw the fox news comment section on YouTube
The Right's toothless sxb, college-aged Antifa trannies have more balls, there's not going to be a civil war or any major conflict it's just frustrated boomers venting.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Republicans are blaming the Californians who moved to Arizona for Biden winning the state lmao
What they are not considering is the fact that the republican governor who used to cheat and move dem votes to republican districts is no longer around.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Republicans are blaming the Californians who moved to Arizona for Biden winning the state lmao
What they are not considering is the fact that the republican governor who used to cheat and move dem votes to republican districts is no longer around.
I wonder why people ABANDON blue States for their poor governance and flock to the Red States only to vote for the same policies they abandoned in the first place. Dumb fucking morons

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I wonder why people ABANDON blue States for their poor governance and flock to the Red States only to vote for the same policies they abandoned in the first place. Dumb fucking morons
They do it to escape from high taxes but they don’t support Trump’s blatant racism. Also you have consider the demographic change. Latino are voting heavily against Trump in Arizona , Texas, and California. Dems never counted on Texas but thanks to demographic change Texas will swing blue next election.

Alluring

Sayonara
They do it to escape from high taxes but they don’t support Trump’s blatant racism. Also you have consider the demographic change. Latino are voting heavily against Trump in Arizona , Texas, and California. Dems never counted on Texas but thanks to demographic change Texas will swing blue next election.
A lot of the children of these minorities will be adults in the coming elections, they will turn Texas, Arizona and maybe Florida blue in the future.

Trending