Who will win

• Total voters

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Trump will take it to the Supreme Court like Bush in 2000 and win
The guy is wasting his time with the courts. Biden will win but his presidency will be inconsequential as Republicans firmly held on to the Senate. He will be a sitting DUCK for 4 years.

Last edited:
With the amount of money I'm about to lose on Trump, I unironically hope the US descends into more rioting and a Civil War inshallah.
a09.png

The guy is wasting his time with the courts. Biden will win but his presidency will be inconsequential as Republicans firmly held on to the Senate. He will a sitting DUCK for 4 years.
Not necessarily. But I’ll be much harder to pass the polices the Biden team proposed.

It’s okay, don’t lose hope yet. We can still win. It’s very close.
If he doesn't win Michigan it's game over wallahi, Nevada's not been red since like 2004 and Arizona's pretty much Biden's win. Even with PA, N.C, GA and Alaska that's still only 268.
Imagine the clueless British guy who's going to lose 5 Million Dollars after betting it on Trump.
It's probably loads of people who will split the profit. Wallahi if Biden wins I hope there's an all out bogaloo and Dems/Antifa/BLM start getting fucking ventilated by zoomers with ARs lol

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I guess they deleted my post announcing Trump was gonna lose. :obama:
I called this shit weeks beforehand. @Halimo Supremist
The admins thought I was being dramatic uh? They deleted my post:dead:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I
Trump supporters acting clueless right now :russ:

I have absolutely no respect for a Somali person who supports Trump. Imagine being called a terrorist, a pirate, a shithole and dont forget filthy yet you go out and vote for that same man

Lol, if you cant respect yourself how you expect others to do so?

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The game ain't over till it is offically over.

Trump will do juju and win, he has the Supreme Court behind him

I really did not want to take it to the courts but if trump loses by 1-2% in Michigan and Wisconsin, he should take it to the Supreme Court. Make up a reason idc.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Talk about premature celebration
Biden is barely leading , Trump can easily gain 100k and beat him any minute

Also the senate race is not over yet. Even dems lose the senate they can gain back in the midterm elections. Republicans vote local , dems don’t but then again Republicans are boomers

Last edited:

Trending