JL agreed to hand over Kismayo port & airport to FGS

Jungle

VIP
FB_IMG_1707932038424.jpg

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Well, we can't get to Hong Kong level or even half of that level as long as we are still part of the failed state of south Somalia.

But lets look at things from a Somali standard. Before 1991 civil war, Bosaso was a tiny fishing village and Garowe was just an outpost. Today, from a Somali standard, those two cities play an important role in Somalia.

Now, lets look at Kismayo, the only main "city" in Jubbaland you control.

Wallahi, I am not exaggerating when I say that "city" is stuck in the past. Nothing has changed much in terms of infrastructure since fall of the government in 1991.

You don't control much of JL. Just Kismayo and a few Cagadheer villages. Your job should be simple. Yet you can't build a port like Garacad or airports such as the ones in Bosaso or Garowe.

And to make matters worse, your brainless Cagadheer people are committing deforestation and soil degradation in some of the greenest parts of Somalia. By cutting down trees and selling them illegally as charcoal.

And you wanna talk smack about others???
I feel embarrassed replying to you. At least Hawiye and !doors are a worthy opponents to me as they own lots of businesses such as banking and construction sectors and develop their lands unlike Cagadheers. I should be engaging in a political discussion with them, rather than you.
We fully recaptured Kismayo in the 2010s and its doubled in size since. Both SR and NFD have a higher HDI then PL.

Removing NFD for its stability/age, SR was founded around the same time as PL and kept in total repression/insurgency until 2018. Since 2020/21 there has been significantly more growth there then all 18 regions combined and its completed this with ~90% of its budget being independent of the Ethiopian government (due to its financial troubles). Switching the goalpost to Kismayo specifically shows you intuitively know you have no chance if its Ogaden compared to Majerteen/Harti lands.

It is definitely more proper of you to try and compete with Hawiye and ldoors then Ogaden.
The way theyre smiling you know they are planning on extra terms :mjhaps:

Jungle

VIP
We fully recaptured Kismayo in the 2010s and its doubled in size since. Both SR and NFD have a higher HDI then PL.

Removing NFD for its stability/age, SR was founded around the same time as PL and kept in total repression/insurgency until 2018. Since 2020/21 there has been significantly more growth there then all 18 regions combined and its completed this with ~90% of its budget being independent of the Ethiopian government (due to its financial troubles). Switching the goalpost to Kismayo specifically shows you intuitively know you have no chance if its Ogaden compared to Majerteen/Harti lands.

It is definitely more proper of you to try and compete with Hawiye and ldoors then Ogaden.

The way theyre smiling you know they are planning on extra terms :mjhaps:
Being a certified Jaajuus isn't something to boast about.

Jungle

VIP

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Being a certified Jaajuus isn't something to boast about.
The last time we were anti-Ethiopia your adeer HSM branded us terrorists. lol im not going back i have all the farmlands, roads, electric grid/generative capacity, water infrastructure, peace, and more coming my way every year.

In Short Somalia can burn if it will keep me warm just like Ethiopia is currently call me when you have enough crops to feed yourself or a major road built after MSB :pachah1:
Do you get a thrill out of trying to humiliate your 'allies'.
HSMs visit to Kismayo is a humiliation but at Denis inauguration its a 3d chess move :bell:

and spare us the stance switch you started this nonsense with the fake news boost.

The last time we were anti-Ethiopia your adeer HSM branded us terrorists. lol im not going back i have all the farmlands, roads, electric grid/generative capacity, water infrastructure, peace, and more coming my way every year.

In Short Somalia can burn if it will keep me warm just like Ethiopia is currently call me when you have enough crops to feed yourself or a major road built after MSB :pachah1:

HSMs visit to Kismayo is a humiliation but at Denis inauguration its a 3d chess move :bell:

and spare us the stance switch you started this nonsense with the fake news boost.

:mjlol: I never said Culusow's visit to Garowe was anything. Why would I comment on that dameer's appearance. He is special to you, and that's why you are here licking his hooves as the dameer on this forum take a hay-filled dump on you. Instead of having cuqdad with me, and acting paranoid because I have the audacity to criticise Madoobe, orad iska celi dadka kuugu tufa.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
:mjlol: I never said Deni's visit to Garowe was anything. Why would I comment on that dameer's appearance. He is special to you, and that's why you are here licking his hooves as the dameer on this forum take a hay-filled dump on you. Instead of having cuqdad with me, and acting paranoid because I have the audacity to criticise Madoobe, orad iska celi dadka kuugu tufa.
Dont try gassing his post lol Ogadens are known for being the staunchest enemies of Ethiopia. Jaajuus is all he has left to explain why SR is doing so well. Dameer tier fkd.

I don’t remember half the criticism for Deni inviting HSM yet strong words for Kismayo. You brought up HSM and Madoobe in a dead thread yet hes special to me :drakekidding:

Trending