JL agreed to hand over Kismayo port & airport to FGS

What is there to be jealous of?

you say Puntland is functioning yet alshabab bomb them from time to time. Didnt they bomb bosaso just this month not to mention the fact that they are inside puntland. Waamo is far more peaceful then puntland, you rarely, if any, hear all the problems coming out of pl in Waamo.

Places like Hong kong are places I look to for places to be emulated. Not a tuulo with hideous concrete refugee camp looking buildings and same poor living standards you see all over Somalia. Like I said, faanka iska daaya.
What has JL done to emulate places like Hong Kong? Stop talking xaar . Again on every metric possible Puntland is superior to JL and I’m not even MJ or a Puntlander. You talk about how there’s peace in JL but AS controls more land in JL than JL itself lool. I sense this cuqdad stems from the fact that Deni refuses to bend the knee unlike Madoobe who did it for a bag of peanuts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What has JL done to emulate places like Hong Kong? Stop talking xaar . Again on every metric possible Puntland is superior to JL and I’m not even MJ or a Puntlander. You talk about how there’s peace in JL but AS controls more land in JL than JL itself lool. I sense this cuqdad stems from the fact that Deni refuses to bend the knee unlike Madoobe who did it for a bag of peanuts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You are mj.

Did I compare states or did you mj fonts start the insults and comparisons. Miskiin their intellectual superiority starts and stops at competing with other states. You had a slight head start, before alshabab, even than its nothing to brag about or "replicate" as the delusional place holder above called it. There is absolutely no cuqdad on my part the ones with cuqdad are the ones who stand on the sideline waiting for Ogaden name to be mentioned. Sidii naag nalala qabo maseer madax idiinla wada xanuuni. If mj would stop mentioning Ogaden, I wouldnt mention yours. I dont even go to any thread that has to do with your dusty tuulo yet you obsessed maniacs cant get your fingers out of our names. Like I said there is absolutely NOTHING pUntland has that I want my state to emulate. Heck if I am going to be jealous of anyone, or replicate any state it would be the state your tol copies while still lagging behind them. But neither states is how I envision for Waamo.

Madoobe is a mature, classy statesmen who actually cares about SOMALIA, Madoobe gave his President the benefit of doubt, and if hsm betrayed that then that is not the fault of Madoobe but every single shame and sin falls on hsm.

Bend the knee kuye, what a bunch of children. Uff.

Last edited:
If your people were so damn intelligent puntland would be on the level of Kong Kong. Only unintelligent people full of xin compete with their fellow countrymen and still fail.
Well, we can't get to Hong Kong level or even half of that level as long as we are still part of the failed state of south Somalia.

But lets look at things from a Somali standard. Before 1991 civil war, Bosaso was a tiny fishing village and Garowe was just an outpost. Today, from a Somali standard, those two cities play an important role in Somalia.

Now, lets look at Kismayo, the only main "city" in Jubbaland you control.

Wallahi, I am not exaggerating when I say that "city" is stuck in the past. Nothing has changed much in terms of infrastructure since fall of the government in 1991.

You don't control much of JL. Just Kismayo and a few Cagadheer villages. Your job should be simple. Yet you can't build a port like Garacad or airports such as the ones in Bosaso or Garowe.

And to make matters worse, your brainless Cagadheer people are committing deforestation and soil degradation in some of the greenest parts of Somalia. By cutting down trees and selling them illegally as charcoal.

And you wanna talk smack about others???
I feel embarrassed replying to you. At least Hawiye and !doors are a worthy opponents to me as they own lots of businesses such as banking and construction sectors and develop their lands unlike Cagadheers. I should be engaging in a political discussion with them, rather than you.

Abaq

VIP
What is there to be jealous of?

you say Puntland is functioning yet alshabab bomb them from time to time. Didnt they bomb bosaso just this month not to mention the fact that they are inside puntland. Waamo is far more peaceful then puntland, you rarely, if any, hear all the problems coming out of pl in Waamo.

Places like Hong kong are places I look to for places to be emulated. Not a tuulo with hideous concrete refugee camp looking buildings and same poor living standards you see all over Somalia. Like I said, faanka iska daaya.
You do realise that most of Jubaland is under AS right? We are in no position to criticise others. Let’s focus on our neglected state of Jubaland which Madobe has destroyed

You do realise that most of Jubaland is under AS right? We are in no position to criticise others. Let’s focus on our neglected state of Jubaland which Madobe has destroyed

Did I say I wasnt? maybe you should read the thread from the first person I replied to before you jump in a conversation you have no idea about.

Typical Ogaden male. Siding with the very people who bash us is something all of you share, at this point my guess is a genetic defect. Madoobe has that same defected gene since he spent 10 years pleasing shisheeye instead of cut off their heads or deporting them from get go.

Well, we can't get to Hong Kong level or even half of that level as long as we are still part of the failed state of south Somalia.

But lets look at things from a Somali standard. Before 1991 civil war, Bosaso was a tiny fishing village and Garowe was just an outpost. Today, from a Somali standard, those two cities play an important role in Somalia.

Wallahi, I am not exaggerating when I say that "city" is stuck in the past. Nothing has changed much in terms of infrastructure since fall of the government in 1991.

You don't control much of JL. Just Kismayo and a few Cagadheer villages. Your job should be simple. Yet you can't build a port like Garacad or airports such as the ones in Bosaso or Garowe.

And to make matters worse, your brainless Cagadheer people are committing deforestation and soil degradation in some of the greenest parts of Somalia. By cutting down trees and selling them illegally as charcoal.

I feel embarrassed replying to you. At least Hawiye and !doors are a worthy opponents to me as they own lots of businesses such as banking and construction sectors and develop their lands unlike Cagadheers. I should be engaging in a political discussion with them, rather than you.

Don't insult Ogaden because of this weirdo who has trouble holding a politician accountable.

Poor low IQ dabacyo, brags about his "cities" going from a tiny fishing village to a tiny fishing TOWNS. Bosaso looks like Kismayo of TODAY, ileen you lowly idiots spent 20+ years of your lives playing catch up with Ogaden sidii naag nalala qabo and you brag about intelligence.

Nobody forced you to stay with the failed state, your kind stayed because you know you will have to compete with the world if you were to become a country, which intellectually you COULD NEVER, so you stay with Somalia to hide the fact you do not have the intelligence or the xiniinyo to be your own country and to avoid becoming yet another failed state that is a burden to the ic. Your so called garacd and "airport" is, again, hardly anything worth bragging and garacad is nothing without Ogaden business. Remember you loud mouthed low iq mj, garacd is nothing without us, and I will be showing every Ogaden here your clans animosity towards us lets how quickly garacd dries up.

This is bosaso today

thumbnail.jpeg

This is kismayo

ENsfX3wWoAABrL9.jpg

If Kismayo is stick in the past then so are your towns. Because there is barely any difference in infrastructure. After copying and pasting for years your bosaso looks like a replica of Kismayo. How embarrassing. Go to sleep doqonyahow.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Poor low IQ dabacyo, brags about his "cities" going from a tiny fishing village to a tiny fishing TOWNS. Bosaso looks like Kismayo of TODAY, ileen you lowly idiots spent 20+ years of your lives playing catch up with Ogaden sidii naag nalala qabo and you brag about intelligence.

Nobody forced you to stay with the failed state, your kind stayed because you know you will have to compete with the world if you were to become a country, which intellectually you COULD NEVER, so you stay with Somalia to hide the fact you do not have the intelligence or the xiniinyo to be your own country and to avoid becoming yet another failed state that is a burden to the ic. Your so called garacd and "airport" is, again, hardly anything worth bragging and garacad is nothing without Ogaden business. Remember you loud mouthed low iq mj, garacd is nothing without us, and I will be showing every Ogaden here your clans animosity towards us lets how quickly garacd dries up.

This is bosaso today

View attachment 316372

This is kismayo

View attachment 316373

If Kismayo is stick in the past then so are your towns. Because there is barely any difference in infrastructure. After copying and pasting for years your bosaso looks like a replica of Kismayo. How embarrassing. Go to sleep doqonyahow.

Don't insult the blessed city

This is from the top you won't find a ghetto or jingad in Bosaso even the worse areas are nice πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

I have never seen someone try so hard at fkd and trying to be controversial. It is really cringey. Amateur hour!!

Not knowing fkd isnt shameful, the cringey one is you who is now bragging about know how to fkd, is there anything your kind doesnt brag about. no wonder your entire clan act like children including your so called politcians. Grow up and stop mentioning our name and following us around like trained dogs.

Trending