JL agreed to hand over Kismayo port & airport to FGS

Puntland didn't accept but others agreed that ports and international airports will be exclusively under FGS management, here are the powers that's exclusive to FGS.
agreement.jpg

Is Jubbaland not part of Somalia? Puntland will eventually come around, once FGS funds stop going there.
Who said anything about JL not in Somalia, also no funds from FGS go to PL, and they've the right to negotiate what they want directly with FGS, why would they hand over powers that's not in the constitution, PL will negotiate with FGS and eventually come to an agreement, so PL will not be the same as other states.

Is Jubbaland not part of Somalia? Puntland will eventually come around, once FGS funds stop going there.

Jubaland is guarded by KDF, that's where its legitimacy derives from and ends, don't even get me started on the AMISON bunker you call a 'government'.

It makes sense they agreed, it's obvious you have more in common.

Jubaland is guarded by KDF, that's where its legitimacy derives from and ends, don't even get me started on the AMISON bunker you call a 'government'.

It makes sense they agreed, it's obvious you have more in common.

Mark my word Wallahi Deni is taking Puntland into the wilderness of development for 10 years.

A friend of mine I was talking to, who works for the FGS was telling me their plan once the debt completion point is reached.
FGS will seek to get 3-5 billion dollars from IMF and other agencies to develop ports and key infrastructure, if Puntland is outside of the scope of the FGS they will not receive a cent. That's why the FGS doesn't care whether Puntland signs it or not.

Who said anything about JL not in Somalia, also no funds from FGS go to PL, and they've the right to negotiate what they want directly with FGS, why would they hand over powers that's not in the constitution, PL will negotiate with FGS and eventually come to an agreement, so PL will not be the same as other states.

You are right, they can, but they will not get much. The FGS has the upper hand and I don't think they will upset the rest of the FMS just to please Puntland. This is just my take.

Hamzza

VIP
I don't think Madobe will hand over the Port and The airport to the Hawiya administration in Xamar, these kinds of agreements are signed every day in Somalia without results.

Mark my word Wallahi Deni is taking Puntland into the wilderness of development for 10 years.

A friend of mine I was talking to, who works for the FGS was telling me their plan once the debt completion point is reached.
FGS will seek to get 3-5 billion dollars from IMF and other agencies to develop ports and key infrastructure, if Puntland is outside of the scope of the FGS they will not receive a cent. That's why the FGS doesn't care whether Puntland signs it or not.

You are right, they can, but they will not get much. The FGS has the upper hand and I don't think they will upset the rest of the FMS just to please Puntland. This is just my take.

Oh please, save us your tears. I love how you guys are always going on like you care about the safety and well-being of Puntland and her citizens. If we descended into a civil war you'd all be celebrating, we still remember you frothing at the mouth regarding last year's situation in Bossao.

Keep your IMF funds and stay begging, kulaha 3.5 billion, what institution on this planet would award that figure to one of the most corrupt dysfunctional idiotic group of people on the African continent? :icon lol:

No offence, but I don't want Xamar dictating my policies or laws, we've come too far for that, over my dead body.

If this is true, it’s a very good decision from the fgs. You don’t want to work or contribute to the country, once the country starts making money and everyone’s eating good, you’ll be left from the table

It Is What It Is Sport GIF by UFC

Somalia needs to have an agreement with all foreign countries to support the FGS take direct control over every FMS including Puntland

Hamzza

VIP
Puntland gets the most out of the FMS from whatever the FGS gets from donors. Don't quote me next time nacas.
Is that FGS funding Puntland to you? Huh.

The FGS can't withhold its share of Aid from Puntland, if they do that the international community will stop funding FGS. Simple as that.

Even Somaliland will get some of the money if FGS borrows from IMF or World Bank, there will be conditions and they can't deny anybody, it'll not be different to how they distribute international grants now.

I wouldn’t trust anything with this Hutu administration. Hand over my ports so that Uganda, Kenya and Burundi get their fair cut in revenue sharing ?

Oh please, save us your tears. I love how you guys are always going on like you care about the safety and well-being of Puntland and her citizens. If we descended into a civil war you'd all be celebrating, we still remember you frothing at the mouth regarding last year's situation in Bossao.

Keep your IMF funds and stay begging, kulaha 3.5 billion, what institution on this planet would award that figure to one of the most corrupt dysfunctional idiotic group of people on the African continent? :icon lol:

No offence, but I don't want Xamar dictating my policies or laws, we've come too far for that, over my dead body.

Listen, I am a neutral observer. A big shift happened on May 15, once Hassan Sheik got elected and made an Ogaden the PM, the power of Puntland and MJ was greatly reduced in Somalia.

The reality is that the actions of Puntland don't have much of a consequence like before.

Even Somaliland will get some of the money if FGS borrows from IMF or World Bank, there will be conditions and they can't deny anybody, it'll not be different to how they distribute international grants now.

No, this time it will be different, at the moment the reason why the government shares with the FMS is that the money is a donation with those conditions.

In the future it will be loans in the name of the government, as such they can do whatever they want.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The FGS loans will be dependent on tax raising. They’ll push PL to accept federal taxes to get access to IMF funding. This isn’t rocket science

Listen, I am a neutral observer. A big shift happened on May 15, once Hassan Sheik got elected and made an Ogaden the PM, the power of Puntland and MJ was greatly reduced in Somalia.

The reality is that the actions of Puntland don't have much of a consequence like before.

Puntland was here before the FGS sxb, if it was some paper state like Jubbaland or SWS I'd understand you, but the FGS could collapse overnight and it wouldn't affect Puntland/Somaliland.

A PM position doesn't reflect anything, if you gave a langaab clan that post, would it really change anything for them? You're overstating the importance of a government that can barely hold its own Capital down.

The FGS loans will be dependent on tax raising. They’ll push PL to accept federal taxes to get access to IMF funding. This isn’t rocket science
Not just FGS taxes, they will count state taxes too, FGS already collects data about state taxes and they will add that to the federal budget.

Trending