Jigjiga Car Assembly Plant

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
They also make flatbeds for trucks pretty cool I guess.
It’s big step in right direction Somalis are flooded with cheap imports. Need to see more job and wealth creation like this. In future should even go step further and design and manufacture everything in house. Somalia will stay poor so long as everything imported and nothing produced

@DR OSMAN Why do idoor claim that Ogaden are wadaads who oppose modernity :silanyosmile:they import refurbished for the quintillionth time cheap f up cars from every single junk city in the world into Hargeisa but yet do not have a single car manufacturing plant?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
These cars are listed for millions of Birr online in Ethiopia. https://jiji.com.et/cars/jetour-x70

Looks like this will be really profitable even with just 10 cars daily in this current phase. Amhara/Oromo/Tigray regions being in constant turmoil has really put us forward. :trumpsmirk:
Are they electric vehicles? They must be so since Ethiopia banned the importing of gas cars
Gas only by the look of it. I dont think ive ever seen an EV in africa even though ive seen very expensive cars.

Abaq

VIP
Ogaden excellence without the buuq and faan of course

@Hilmaam I told you DDS will be the economic engine of Somaliweyn in 10 years. Everything you zoos consume will be made here soon. But you called it all propaganda

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Ogaden excellence without the buuq and faan of course

@Hilmaam I told you DDS will be the economic engine of Somaliweyn in 10 years. Everything you zoos consume will be made here soon. But you called it all propaganda
Lol Manufacturing is key. This is great news I will give it to you
Baby Hat GIF

don’t count Somalia out though never know what future holds

This is actually really good. IOG and HSM will have to develop something themselves just out of proximity to the Somali state. Otherwise K5 will overtake them in the wheat and automobile market.

Abiy should completely destroy Amhara region and transfer all agricultural and industrial work to Somali Region. Amhara will get poorer while Somali will get a lot richer. Making Amhara become the poorest people in Ethiopia would be hilarious and beautiful to watch.

Trending

Latest posts