Jigjiga Car Assembly Plant

This is lowkey historic- I always spoke about the industrial potential of Galbeed with its cheap electricity and access to a large labour pool and lower costs.
I would change that “lowkey” to “highkey” if I was you 😆 this is a huge accomplishment. When you look at how bad the situation is for the Somali people today you wouldn’t be expecting them to have a car assembly plant up and running.

NidarNidar

Punisher
The more entrepreneurship in all regions the better for us, we have abundant raw materials, and I can see us becoming another Korea/Japan without their problems if we put aside our petty squabbles.

The more entrepreneurship in all regions the better for us, we have abundant raw materials, and I can see us becoming another Korea/Japan without their problems if we put aside our petty squabbles.
Somalia will become something else if these BS squabbles come to an end.

It has the makings of German dominance in Europe or the Ottomans led by the Turks.

Practically guaranteed to be an African powerhouse and with 60 years of properly planned development a global great power projecting power across Africa, the Middle East and the Indian Ocean.

The longest African coastline, a bread-basket that can feed 40 miilion on its own, some of the largest reserves of oil on Earth, a youthful population, a widespread and potentially influential diaspora, etc

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Even America is trying to limit imports from foreign nations because it kills local industry. To long Somalis used remittance money and just buy from China and Dubai instead of building

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
This is actually really good. IOG and HSM will have to develop something themselves just out of proximity to the Somali state. Otherwise K5 will overtake them in the wheat and automobile market.
Probably not automobiles but foodstuffs, animal/vegetable products, animal/vegetable byproducts, textiles, and footwear are achievable low hanging fruit for the near future.

Those categories also makeup around 60% of Somalias imports. If we can develop/attract some skilled labor throughout Somaliweyn id like it if we can get a chinese owned industrial park for pharmaceuticals. Theres a big market for that throughout africa.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
PL and DDS can work together in collaboration and partnership, I guess the supply chain is totally foreign, we can create the parts in PL and you can put it together in the assembly line. Win Win economics.

I urge PL investor class to place PL somewhere in the supply chain of Jigjiga car assembly line. Opportunities like this don't present itself twice. This is a high GDP item and it's not petty agricultural items. This is where PL needs to strike economically.

If PL strikes a partnership deal with DDS, we be ballin.

dj khaled happy dance GIF by Apple Music

PL and DDS can work together in collaboration and partnership, I guess the supply chain is totally foreign, we can create the parts in PL and you can put it together in the assembly line. Win Win economics.
How about this, WE manufacture parts, and YOU take care of the assembly…? It’s still a win win situation
IMG_2269.jpeg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If elected to PL presidency my first task will be to send PL fact finding committee to DDS to inspect it's industries and study it's supply chain which I will force PL to fill those capabilities inside PL. I would do the same across Kenya, Ethiopia, West Africa, South Africa. Once we own the whole supply chain of all industries in Africa, I would move my PL investors towards Asia and Europe and do the same.

Their would be huge market development under DR Osman presidency. But it will all depend on how well previous govt spend their term wisely and complete the needed industrial parks and infrastructure capability, financial backbone like banks to provide the needed financial fuel for investors and see thru PL on its global glory march.

My only goal is PL greatness

Fc Dallas Win GIF by Major League Soccer

Last edited:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Now you must domesticate all the parts For a strong independant country. I wonder when the next Iron mining will be. BUt cool it down with qabil Very Harsh attitude Some of you have delusional aswell

Now you must domesticate all the parts For a strong independant country. I wonder when the next Iron mining will be. BUt cool it down with qabil Very Harsh attitude Some of you have delusional aswell
We need energy infrastructure ASAP the cost of electricity in most places is absolutely ridiculous and makes industrialisation impossible.

World

VIP
Great news.

I think K5 will benefit from being one of the few peaceful regions in a country ravaged by war and conflict. Let the Amharas, Oromos, Tigray fight and destroy their regions. Somali region will be the only option for development and investment for the Ethiopian state.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
This is good news for the Somalis of Ethiopia. I hope one day Somalis in Ethiopia become the most advanced region of Ethiopia

If elected to PL presidency my first task will be to send PL fact finding committee to DDS to inspect it's industries and study it's supply chain which I will force PL to fill those capabilities inside PL. I would do the same across Kenya, Ethiopia, West Africa, South Africa. Once we own the whole supply chain of all industries in Africa, I would move my PL investors towards Asia and Europe and do the same.

Their would be huge market development under DR Osman presidency. But it will all depend on how well previous govt spend their term wisely and complete the needed industrial parks and infrastructure capability, financial backbone like banks to provide the needed financial fuel for investors and see thru PL on its global glory march.

My only goal is PL greatness

Fc Dallas Win GIF by Major League Soccer
Blah blah blah blah hadal wax ma taro, action baa loo baahan yahay. Mixed breed kaa tahay wasee. The employees that assemble these cars will train more youth and inshaAllahu tacala within just seven years we will have a handful of youth who are well trained in assembling vehicles. You still have the men who sold half of Jubaland’s coastline to Kenyans in Garoowe today while the Ogaden in DDS are exporting dozens of 2024 partially electric Hyundai SUVs assembled in their own capital, fix your corruption FIRST!
angry GIF by HULU

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
We need energy infrastructure ASAP the cost of electricity in most places is absolutely ridiculous and makes industrialisation impossible.
Yep we must have powerstations of Traditional and domestic fuel sources... Although green energy has its benefit we must grow quick

Trending