Jerusalem officially capital of Israe!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I don't think it was wise for America to intervene in this way & give up its neutral status... the change of capital, in and of itself, shouldn't be seen as a controversial action-- it's actually pretty fair. They refused in '47 when it was proposed for Jerusalem to function as an international city (while Israelis were willing at that time).

R.i.p. to the 60 ppl killed regardless; hope there isn't anymore deaths/violence.
Honestly I didn't care about the change but the fact that isreal is killing people like cattle made me mad walahi. Imagine If it was any other country doing that you'd see the whole world protesting about it and maybe some international sanctions. I usually don't care about these stuff but the hypocrisy of the world really pissed me off

Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP
Honestly I didn't care about the change but the fact that isreal is killing people like cattle made me mad walahi. Imagine If it was any other country doing that you'd see the whole world protesting about it stand maybe some international sanctions. I usually don't about these stuff but the hypocrisy of the world really pissed me off
Israel/Palestine isn't the only case where the world has turned a blind eye... they also remained silent recently while Saudi destroyed Yemen, & countless times prior throughout history as well.

Wallahi tbh I don’t what is happening right now and I didn’t fully understand it but how can people so cruel? Like the world is watching while there multiple genocids happening. Ya rabi please make this Ramadan easy for my brothers and sisters that are fighting injustice and being killed by animals

Honestly I didn't care about the change but the fact that isreal is killing people like cattle made me mad walahi. Imagine If it was any other country doing that you'd see the whole world protesting about it and maybe some international sanctions. I usually don't care about these stuff but the hypocrisy of the world really pissed me off

:russ:

If only you bootyclappers showed just 10% of the concern to K5 Somalis that you give to Palestine.

You people are very shameless.

:comeon:

Ofc we all care about Somalis. You seem irrational branding people as bootclappers that talk about current world news. Its almost like you have a bias. Hmm I wonder what it could be :westbrookswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.