Jerusalem officially capital of Israe!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israels existence being based on God giving them the land is so so fucked up because I thought the main world religion was Atheism lol? I thought we was going to deny Gods existence so wtf is going on

Muslim blood so cheap. This is what happens in Palestine which is highly publicised now imagine what happens in Ogadenia and even Oromia....

well done to israel well deserved .

card-template-with-fireworks-and-party-horns_1308-3021.jpg

tumal

hyde
Somalis that hate Israel are arab bootyclappers, who gives a shit if a few sandmonkeys were shot for chimping out. They were given money and the opportunity to become citizens of the land and denied it. Israel has never done any harm to Somalia so Somalis shouldn't give a shit

Muslim blood so cheap. This is what happens in Palestine which is highly publicised now imagine what happens in Ogadenia and even Oromia....
I honestly don't care about dirty arabs anymore i mainly began to resented them once i found out that they were trying to f*ck up my country. The main reason however is because arabs don't give a f*ck about my rohingya brown brethren who had their necks sliced and no damn "Muh Ummah!!" applied to them, no one so much as batted an eyelid.
dc-Cover-8tpiq94t2ul7iav95afgk9kpn3-20180201181416.Medi.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.