Jerusalem officially capital of Israe!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's finally happened the embassy in jerusalem is finally open and jerusalem has finally been claimed from the arabs for good. The arabs all around the world can blame themselves for their failure in accepting the two state solution when they had the chance and now jerusalem will be taken by the israelis for good. Israel has officially won the war and palestinians should get down on their knees and beg the glorious Bibi for citizenship.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/l...nst-us-embassy-move-to-jerusalem-live-updates

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
Useless Arab League should’ve done something a looong time ago. Zionist rule the world they already occupied some Syrian land. The war against Muslims is REAL. Arab World is a disgrace the money load UAE and Egypt is stupid enough to side with Zionist against their own Muslim brothers Iran. It means no matter how much money you have a Zionist owns your ass.

Last edited:
Useless Arab League should’ve done something a looong time ago. Zionist rule the world they already occupied some Syrian land. The war against Muslims is REAL. Arab World is a disgrace the money load UAE and Egypt is stupid enough to side with Zionist against their own Muslim brothers Iran. It means no matter how much money you have a Zionist who owns your ass.

Arab League is part of Zionist rule lol. You just don't get it my friend, getting Jerusalem back and freeing all Muslim lands including Ogadenia will have to be a bottom-up approach like the time of the Prophet (saw)

I better not come across another hairy sand bragging about how much better they are than Somalis. Arabs are xawayaamiin with money. Useless people,

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Useless Arab League should’ve done something a looong time ago. Zionist rule the world they already occupied some Syrian land. The war against Muslims is REAL. Arab World is a disgrace the money load UAE and Egypt is stupid enough to side with Zionist against their own Muslim brothers Iran. It means no matter how much money you have a Zionist owns your ass.
Hablaha carabta are only worried about Iran

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
for all intended purposes Jerusalem has been functioning as the capital of Israel fa while now:manny:
Since when is he ur cousin?
Aqeel ibn Abi Talib ancestor of some Somalis and is the older brother to Ali RA, the ancestors of the Mahdi, meaning he would a distant cousin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

for all intended purposes Jerusalem has been functioning as the capital of Israel fa while now:manny:

Aqeel ibn Abi Talib ancestor of some Somalis and is the older brother to Ali RA, the ancestors of the Mahdi, meaning he would a distant cousin.
I believe all muslims are being prepared to be killed Holocaust style.It make sense why else would they gather us all into europe where the original Genocide took place. It's a set up i tell you.

Mahdi will most likely hide his name and have a kunya like Abu something

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Mahdi will most likely hide his name and have a kunya like Abu something
According to scholars like Ibn Majah, ibn Kathir etc. he isn't even a practicing muslim until the night in which he repents and Allah accepts his repentance. Before that night, he himself doesn't know he's the Mahdi.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, I don't remember any hadiths mentioning him living in Medina? He could be living in China for all we know until it's time to make bay'ah.

Arab League is part of Zionist rule lol. You just don't get it my friend, getting Jerusalem back and freeing all Muslim lands including Ogadenia will have to be a bottom-up approach like the time of the Prophet (saw)
I honestly believe the Jews are meant to cause mischief in this world!

According to scholars like Ibn Majah, ibn Kathir etc. he isn't even a practicing muslim until the night in which he repents and Allah accepts his repentance. Before that night, he himself doesn't know he's the Mahdi.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, I don't remember any hadiths mentioning him living in Medina? He could be living in China for all we know until it's time to make bay'ah.

I don't know much but I know his army will be carrying black banners of Tawheed and hardly any "Muslims" will give bayah to him

Status
Not open for further replies.