Jerusalem officially capital of Israe!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
End times are really near wallahi.

You'd be fool if you think Europe is a safe place right now, with all that immigration, and the orchestrated media islamophopia, males in europe waking up seeing that the society is against them , europe is heading into a scary direction wallahi.

All societies collapsed at their best. History repeats it self.

You chimp. Why can't we have disdain for any atrocity without "Arab bootyclapping" being mentioned? Am I "bootyclapping" for Rohingyans who're being killed, since we don't have any stake in their plight it has nothing to do with me right?

Nacalaa, you guys are sick.
You empty sack.

Thank you. I guess were bootyclapping if we care about any atrocities to do with anyone of a arab background. :draketf:Lol day by day I think this 68 iq has some truth in it because you cant be that dumb

Give it up for the Israelis
dhMeAzK.gif

Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, the so called Palestinians are really just Jordanians. Somalia needs to start working with Israel instead of sucking up to Arabs.

You chimp. Why can't we have disdain for any atrocity without "Arab bootyclapping" being mentioned? Am I "bootyclapping" for Rohingyans who're being killed, since we don't have any stake in their plight it has nothing to do with me right?

You empty sack.

If only you bootyclappers showed just 10% of the concern to K5 Somalis that you give to Palestine.

You people are very shameless.

:comeon:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
If only you bootyclappers showed just 10% of the concern to K5 Somalis that you give to Palestine.

You people are very shameless.

:comeon:

>Talk about why this bootyclapping malarkey is nonsense.
>Gets called a bootyclapper right after.

Guess there's some merit to the 68 IQ studies with your comprehension skills.

You don't know where my concern lies yet you feel compelled to tell me where it is at?

Also, I wish you lot stopped using "bootyclapper", suspicious mfs.

>Talk about why this bootyclapping malarkey is nonsense.
>Gets called a bootyclapper right after.

Guess there's some merit to the 68 IQ studies with your comprehension skills.

You don't know where my concern lies yet you feel compelled to tell me where it is at?

Also, I wish you lot stopped using "bootyclapper", suspicious mfs.

I actually did an IQ test at a university. It is 120.

I have never seen you show any concern to K5 on this forum but I have seen you on multiple occasions bootyclap for Palestine when there are no Palestinians even here. So I am correct. You can't wiggle your way out of this bootyclapper. And I won't stop using the term since I created it.

Gadiid

I actually did an IQ test at a university. It is 120.
Masha'Allah.
I doubt it, but good on you if it's true.
I have never seen you show any concern to K5 on this forum but I have seen you on multiple occasions bootyclap for Palestine. So I am correct. You can't wiggle your way out of this bootyclapper.

Stop with the bootyclapping obsession, are you gay?
I pray for our nation as much as I can. On multiple occasions I expressed concerns for people all over.
Palestine just happens to be a hot topic, am I not allowed to express my views then?

I don't have to defend my position from the likes of you.
You do not know who or what I'm concerned with.

Imam Mahdi as the prophet mention will be named Muhammad bin Abdullah, he will be descendant of the prophet from the line of Fatima, making him a Shariif.

He is either born maybe on our era, or not born, the Prophet praised Muhammad bin Abdullah as a man who will have Cattle, wealth and Allah will grant rain and the earth will bring forth fruits.

The prophet continued saying that he will be of my line, or my children and a member of my Family. Allah will guide him in a single night.

Ibn kathir said he will be forgiven, Allah will help him, guide him and inspire him when not like this before.

The prophet describe Muhammad bin Abdullah, by saying He is from my lineage, he will have a high forehead, and a long, thin and curved nose. He will fill the earth with justice and cease the oppression and injustices.

I wanted to go haraam in aqsa now how can I go to blessed land of That Allah has given to Musa.

The Muslims fought for that land, conquered it from those pagans. The sun did not set until those lands were taken. Lo, the Jews have went against their Torah and Talmud, yet they don't know the difference.

TooMacaan

VIP
Although I don't think it was wise for America to intervene in this way & give up its neutral status... the change of capital, in and of itself, shouldn't be seen as a controversial action-- it's actually pretty fair. They refused in '47 when it was proposed for Jerusalem to function as an international city (while Israelis were willing at that time).

R.i.p. to the 60 ppl killed regardless; hope there isn't anymore deaths/violence.

tumal

hyde

You empty sack.
you are a coward, your nation should be your only concern, why do you care about people who don't care about you and consider you lower than them? You're the only one with a low IQ who thinks that a few sandniggers getting shot is worse than hundreds of your fellow somalis dying everyday. Somalia won't improve unless this retarded ""arab connection"" we think we have is cut loose.

Gadiid

you are a coward, your nation should be your only concern, why do you care about people who don't care about you and consider you lower than them? You're the only one with a low IQ who thinks that a few sandniggers getting shot is worse than hundreds of your fellow somalis dying everyday. Somalia won't improve unless this retarded ""arab connection"" we think we have is cut loose.

Your mistake is assuming I only care for this "arab connection", The arab nations for the most part suck, I don't give a damn about them.
I can't reserve my concern purely on my own nation, that's not feasible as I'm not a nationalist.
People all over the world are being oppressed and beaten down, shall I ignore the news going on?
We can only practically help our own, so I agree.
But this is a discussion forum so we're only chatting.
I get it, Palestine's a hot topic, it has a lot of people looking in (and for some at the expense of their own plight), whatever happens there has big implications for the Muslim world considering Masjid Al Aqsa and other religious events, now that may not interest you and that's fine.
But scholars have been observing this for decades, observing Ibn Saud and the Salafist cult selling us(Muslims) all out, emboldening terrorists, laying in bed with the enemy whilst oppressing their own and much more. Problems that indirectly relate to us back home as well.

It's not as simple as ignoring the Palestinian/Israel dilemma for some and the sooner some of you get over that the better.
You can be concerned for many things at the same time, it's not an "if" or "but" thing.
It's not as simple as cutting things loose. Some things can't be ignored. I refuse to acknowledge someone as human if they can look and think "not my problem", that's cold hearted.
I wouldn't ignore the Uyghur just because they're in China far away from me, why would I do that?
The Muslim world is already deep in the muck and we're in it for better or worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts