Jeegan consolidating control

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Xaabsade who delivered Las Anod, and He is very closely related to Silaanyo through his mum, and Silaanyo took away his ministry and he brought in Xaglatoosiye. Which was bit weird to fire they guy that delivered Las Anod and he is your relative? And Xaabsade went back to Garowe, which shows you Somali politics is a bit bullshit. One day they are enemies and the next day best of buddies. I want to ask the puntlanders who hosted Cadde Musse in Ceelafweyn when you lot where having your lovers tiff.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It was Xaabsade who delivered Las Anod, and He is very closely related to Silaanyo through his mum, and Silaanyo took away his ministry and he brought in Xaglatoosiye. Which was bit weird to fire they guy that delivered Las Anod and he is your relative? And Xaabsade went back to Garowe, which shows you Somali politics is a bit bullshit. One day they are enemies and the next day best of buddies. I want to ask the puntlanders who hosted Cadde Musse in Ceelafweyn when you lot where having your lovers tiff.

He placed xaglatosiye to deliver buhoodle, it's quite obvious that move. Their pitting dhulbahante against each other when one delivers they use another dhulbahante to deliver another area. It's pathetic because they neglect even burco and erigavo as somaliland stakeholders, forget about las anod or badhan which stunns me why they go there rogue politicians among those communities, ma adaa khayr ka helaysid meel HY ku dulmisan?

Somaliland haday dhisto bariga somaliland waxaa imadi kara inay noqdan sxb stakeholder la tartarmi karto awooda habar awal(berbera, hargeisa) waxana imadi karo shidoyin badan dhinacooda ah, one habar has to stand on the neck of another habar is very clear in SL.

Burco-Erigavo could've have been the gateway and major cities of the north and being linked to somalia would also be inevitable trade wise. This would make HJ/HY swing policies against Habar Awal who only survives on jigjiga trade a very small area compared to Somalia a far more massive market. Ma garatay? the recognition project and all that would come to an end as HY would lead Isaaq because he has the best territories linked to larger markets and he would be seen as the only real city in the north cause nothing else existed.

Its habar on habar politics and it's vicious and always been there in the past and is kinda 'ignored' till something happens like bicid-sacad yonis or some internal beef, but it's always been there among their politicians. Burco-Erigavo are the big centers saying WE WILL RUN ISAAQ not you HABAR awal hargeisa-berbera. It's always been like that between them. That's why I tell Harti who live in there 'bounce' on this division among isaaq cause it will never be resolved and eastern areas will be neglected and switch to PL so you get to take over them and be the major center there. The day Isaaq agrees is the day hawiye/darod agree that's how bad it is among them inside.

By going with this recognition project for HY, they also have to be under habar awal and lose it's power, that's why it's tough situation for them because habar on habar politics is nasty as @Bohol knows when they know deep down they don't need to because their just as established as the habar awal areas were. To shift things towards the east for somaliland will also mean HJ is subject to HY as their the majority around those areas for isaaq so before that day comes he prefers habar awal and jeegaan.

All Somalis know Isaaq internal politics was never resolved at all. It's still there, it's like ceasefire only occurred not an agreement. Habar awal iyo Habar Yonis balaayo ayaa ka dhex taagan HJ is just used to swing clan in between. The only one who can challenge the HA is HY that's why aideed sided with them, that's why reer qardho gave caare a place. HJ is to small sxb.

Last edited:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
If it was Xaabsade that brought Somaliland Laascaanood where is he now? Long gone, y flip flopper like he always was. He is gone and Somaliland firmly controls Laascaanood with out any trouble.

While Ilaahays curse dropped down on his right arm, the one he uses marka la dhaarinayo. Xaglatoosiye Siilaanyo and Xirsi’ used like a condom and thrown away.

Laascaanood is held by force by the blessed Jeegaan army.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If it was Xaabsade that brought Somaliland Laascaanood where is he now? Long gone, y flip flopper like he always was. He is gone and Somaliland firmly controls Laascaanood with out any trouble.

While Ilaahays curse dropped down on his right arm, the one he uses marka la dhaarinayo. Xaglatoosiye Siilaanyo and Xirsi’ used like a condom and thrown away.

You know when the landheere HY rises up and unites among themselves, it's over 4 jeegaan. Isaaq is split as two sides. One side is completely HY by himself. The other side is Habar awal with his lackey HJ who is minority in the east and fears HY dominance. The real battle is between Habar awal and their lackeys vs HY standing on his own. It's always been like that and u know it. HY maba kicin weliba, it's only sacad yonis.

The day HY stands up, SL will crumble. It's their biggest civil war in history according to themselves even the day HY stood up. They fear that happening again and ensure HJ keeps being sent to them and displacing them more and more.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

War harti haku mashquline sxb, waxaa naga maqan waa baharsame keliya iyo ninkasi jamac siyada xabsi uu ah. It's not the majority of dhulbahante. Your losing HY. You can't compare such a thing to the damage that can cause to Somaliland. Baharsame can't cause much damage beyond a few tuulos in sool. Iyo ciid uu hiilisay habar yonis ma jirin, they can handle you jeegaans all together cause history has proven it. Even if HJ became mucurad, I would be like nah you just like baharsame you aint causing much damage cause your small clan, dhulbahante is massive if it unites that difference. But were talking about HY here, this is the guy CAARE who is telling u he is coming 4 u.

IF all dhulos went with each other, I am sure they could displace all hy/hj from the east. Theyre very strong clan their only weak cause if their division. Cade muse told garad jamac in bosaso, idinku israca you wont even need PL. The only reason they need us is cause their not united and its each jilib needing back up. Plus they are the fiercest fighters in somalia. Every mamul calls its soldiers darawish in honor of their fighting status. All somalis know this.

I personally don't want my clan fighting them if I can avoid it. We remember wat happened in Ilig in sayid days. HG dagaal ma yaqano wuxu yaqana dad maskin ah inay uu galan guriga, all their wars are like that if you watch. They fight un-armed people, darawish was known to fight soldiers sxb, dont compare them niggas to anyone in somalia.

Last edited:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
You know when the landheere HY rises up and unites among themselves, it's over 4 jeegaan. Isaaq is split as two sides. One side is completely HY by himself. The other side is Habar awal with his lackey HJ who is minority in the east and fears HY dominance. The real battle is between Habar awal and their lackeys vs HY standing on his own. It's always been like that and u know it. HY maba kicin weliba, it's only sacad yonis.

Laandheere HY are politically outsmarted since 1995 thats 23 years now. Habar Yoonis is outsmarted and outpowered by their cousins, thats the truth. Dont you remember what happened to Tuur? He was kicked out the country and came back in a coffin to be buried. They can start a war again, but they have far too much to lose. And keep the blessed Habar Jeclo tribe sons of Muse sheikh Isxaaq out of your mouth please. We are the ones who showed you how to be civilized and made peace between the bantu Gorilla Maxamuud and Cumar Maxamuud.

No Isaaq is another mans lackey.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Caare is a fat 83 year old man who picked up a qori. Do you really think he can threaten the Jegaan administration kkkkkkkk your funny wallee

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Laandheere HY are politically outsmarted since 1995 thats 23 years now. Habar Yoonis is outsmarted and outpowered by their cousins, thats the truth. Dont you remember what happened to Tuur? He was kicked out the country and came back in a coffin to be buried. They can start a war again, but they have far too much to lose. And keep the blessed Habar Jeclo tribe sons of Muse sheikh Isxaaq out of your mouth please. We are the ones who showed you how to be civilized and made peace between the bantu Gorilla Maxamuud and Cumar Maxamuud.

No Isaaq is another mans lackey.

@Bohol says NO

You are right it was Xaabsade Who switched sides. This Faratoon I have never heard of him before

Faratoon iyo garaadkiisa ismaaciil AUN waligii waxu ahaa somaliland waliba sii cad 1997 ayo noqday raggii sii weyn daacad u ahaa maamulkii maxamed i cigaal AUN , waqtigaa garaadkii bahararsame garaad abdiqani AUN soo jeedayay talo ino dhulbahante oo dhan ka baxo maamulka somaliland oo lagu biiro maamul loo samayn doono harti daarood .
Faratoon , qaybe iyo kuwa kale oo badan oo magaca kaliya ka ah harti waa siyaasiinta dabarka ka jabayay tolkooda oo lacaq lagu iibsaday

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Xiif Cali Taar also joined AY in Xamar. He went back after the fall of LA. He died in a car accident in february 2008, LA was captured in october 2007. So the 4000 soldiers battle is bullocks.

2000 troops in each side isn’t unheard of. Puntland brought more than that to Crows Carcass

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Faratoon iyo garaadkiisa ismaaciil AUN waligii waxu ahaa somaliland waliba sii cad 1997 ayo noqday raggii sii weyn daacad u ahaa maamulkii maxamed i cigaal AUN , waqtigaa garaadkii bahararsame garaad abdiqani AUN soo jeedayay talo ino dhulbahante oo dhan ka baxo maamulka somaliland oo lagu biiro maamul loo samayn doono harti daarood .
Faratoon , qaybe iyo kuwa kale oo badan oo magaca kaliya ka ah harti waa siyaasiinta dabarka ka jabayay tolkooda oo lacaq lagu iibsaday
What sub clan was Qaybe?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

This doesn't add up because harti were 'meeting' early as 93. Way before 98.

I don't think Dhulbhante were involved in SL project, you would see so many videos of their garaads there but not one single video at all. You think they wouldn't of recorded with camera a dhulbahante garaad saying they support SL and it's secession? I really think it never ever happened. I think the only time they went there was due to keeping the peace in the north, similar to how warsangeli got HY to sign a peace treaty. I highly doubt they were ever involved in the creation of the state of SL. Plus what is more proof is their garaads none of them are in SL gurti.

Their seems to be divisions among dhulbahante politicians that part I can accept, but I don't even think the garaads are divided on SL at all, none are apart of SL administration. It seems like they use SL to settle beef among themselves while others uses PL to settle beef. This shit runs deep inside dhulbahante and I think it's got far more to do with themselves rather then PL/SL who are used as back up.

I think it is baharsame who wants to be the ruler of dhulbahante and other dhulbahantes not respecting that for whatever reason they don't. Established clans with history of ruling are very hard to debunk from what i've seen and is the 'root' cause of all the conflicts in Somalia, if you assess each one carefully it goes back to old ruling clans being deposed off by newcomers either inside their clan or outside of it(hg vs abgal) or marehan vs mj. HY vs Jeegan. The list just goes on.

There is hard push inside my clan to topple the established rulers 'bah dir and bah yacqoub' becuz they saw how 'reer abdulle pushed out reer mahad' from ruling. It's crazy shit but changes are happening in clans at the lowest levels and highest levels(farah ali shire, shire haji farah) running for presidency is crazy stuff but it happens.

Last edited:
This doesn't add up because harti were 'meeting' early as 93. Way before 98.

I don't think Dhulbhante were involved in SL project, you would see so many videos of their garaads there but not one single video at all. You think they wouldn't of recorded with camera a dhulbahante garaad saying they support SL and it's secession? I really think it never ever happened. I think the only time they went there was due to keeping the peace in the north, similar to how warsangeli got HY to sign a peace treaty. I highly doubt they were ever involved in the creation of the state of SL. Plus what is more proof is their garaads none of them are in SL gurti.

Their seems to be divisions among dhulbahante politicians that part I can accept, but I don't even think the garaads are divided on SL at all, none are apart of SL administration. It seems like they use SL to settle beef among themselves while others uses PL to settle beef. This shit runs deep inside dhulbahante and I think it's got far more to do with themselves rather then PL/SL who are used as back up.

I think it is baharsame who wants to be the ruler of dhulbahante and other dhulbahantes not respecting that for whatever reason they don't. Established clans with history of ruling are very hard to debunk from what i've seen and is the 'root' cause of all the conflicts in Somalia, if you assess each one carefully it goes back to old ruling clans being deposed off by newcomers either inside their clan or outside of it(hg vs abgal) or marehan vs mj. HY vs Jeegan. The list just goes on.

There is hard push inside my clan to topple the established rulers 'bah dir and bah yacqoub' becuz they saw how 'reer abdulle pushed out reer mahad' from ruling. It's crazy shit but changes are happening in clans at the lowest levels and highest levels(farah ali shire, shire haji farah) running for presidency is crazy stuff but it happens.

Adeer horta nin niyad fiican baad tahay laakin ogow doctor harti ma lahayn ciidan midaysan 1991-1998 xataa 1998 kadib majeerteen danahiisa gaarka ah ayaa maamulka puntland ka shaqayn jiray waa sida maamulka jeegaanta hargeysa oo laga bilaabo 1998 lacaqtii UNka 2 reer oo kaliya baa gacanta ku dhigay , taladiina sido kale sida boqortooyada ayay labada reer oo haystaa maanta xaqiiqda marka laga hadalo harti puntland Aaminsan ma jirto marka laga reebo majeerteen laakin waa lagu meel gaadhaya wax faaiido oo badan maleh , teeda kale majeerteen khiyaano samayay sanadahii 2005-2006 waxii hub iyo tikniko yaalay puntland waxaa loo raray gobolada bay iyo bakool marna beelaha harti raali kama ahayn xabashiida u wato c/laahi yuusuf

Dagaalka tukaraq puntland uma dagaalmayso dhulbahante ama hartinimo ee caasimadeeda garoowe bay difaac adag kaga jirta 70km ka yar ayay u jiran ciidamada maamulka somaliland .
Hadii caadifada iyo qabyaalada laga tago majeerteen iyo habar awal waxay ku kala duwan yihiin ma jiro

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Adeer horta nin niyad fiican baad tahay laakin ogow doctor harti ma lahayn ciidan midaysan 1991-1998 xataa 1998 kadib majeerteen danahiisa gaarka ah ayaa maamulka puntland ka shaqayn jiray waa sida maamulka jeegaanta hargeysa oo laga bilaabo 1998 lacaqtii UNka 2 reer oo kaliya baa gacanta ku dhigay , taladiina sido kale sida boqortooyada ayay labada reer oo haystaa maanta xaqiiqda marka laga hadalo harti puntland Aaminsan ma jirto marka laga reebo majeerteen laakin waa lagu meel gaadhaya wax faaiido oo badan maleh , teeda kale majeerteen khiyaano samayay sanadahii 2005-2006 waxii hub iyo tikniko yaalay puntland waxaa loo raray gobolada bay iyo bakool marna beelaha harti raali kama ahayn xabashiida u wato c/laahi yuusuf

Dagaalka tukaraq puntland uma dagaalmayso dhulbahante ama hartinimo ee caasimadeeda garoowe bay difaac adag kaga jirta 70km ka yar ayay u jiran ciidamada maamulka somaliland .
Hadii caadifada iyo qabyaalada laga tago majeerteen iyo habar awal waxay ku kala duwan yihiin ma jiro

Hadi xaqiiq loo hadlayo, weliga ma aragtay intu majerten degaan kale aado oo qori iyo xoog uu sheegto? waa kaa baraxlay yaa uu tago? saaxo(wagardhac) iyo towfiq(dir) yaa u tagi jiray niyahow? ma waxad lee dahay puntland ba qasab ku dhisantay?war beentu wala yara qurxiya sxb. Waxasi waa been foolxun badan ka muqato.

Garowe ayaa casimad noqotay. Ma las anod ayaa la aadi karay? buhodle warkeeda daa oo jid ma oolin. Badhan waa lamid. Galkayo sacadkasi ayaa laga cabsi gabay. War garowe ayaa loo dortay casimada waxana loo dortay, kow dekedi waa bari, halka casimada waa inay ahata meel kale si aysan uu iman sheekada isaaq dhex taagan.

Garowe waa strategic meel kasto ayaa laga soo gali kara difackeeda iyo burburinteeda labadu. Jidka laska, jidka galkayo, jidka bari. War adigu intad heeshay oo lagu dulqatay miyadan ogayn? cayn oo hal degmo ah ayaa 3 degmo laga dhigay halka beelaha kale degmoyinki 91 ayaa loo aqoonsaday keliya marki parliamentka la qaybsanaye.

Anigu ma aminsani inay harti kala tagtay ama garadyada ayaa laga maqli laha. Lakin inay dhulbahante gudahooda isku hayan waa wax jira haa. PL/SL haku gamban idinka ayaa balaayo iyo gurafad idin dhex taagan weligina saa baad ahaydeen xitaa waagi sayidka isma racin kuligina. Dhulbahante nidaam gudahisa waa ka jira lakin kama 'shaqayso' sidan gabo. Sida Marehanka oo kale baad tihin nidaamki waa halkeedi lakin shaqaynteeda ma jiro.

Halka beelaha kale nidaamki ayaanan oolin markeedi hore sida hawiye iyo isaaq.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Maya waa reer wacays adan waa reer aad u yar dhamaantood waa 5000 ama 7000 ugu badnaan laakin reer dhaqaalaha ku fiican waagii dowladii kacaanka badankooda waxay guryo ka dhisteen magaalada kismaayo .

Wacays iyo hagar waa walaalo

You always lie about puntland. You never give credit, you always just brush puntland like it's some somaliland oo dhiig, xasuuq, weerar balaayo iyo jabhadnimo. War manahin nimankasi oo kale anagu, boqortoyo baan ahayn, why in the f*ck would I behave like a savage ama aboriginal? only people with no history do that sort of shit.

Puntland when you were apart of it. First of all abdillahi yusuf never built nowhere in PL. There is nothing he is remembered for in PL besides paying the soldiers(which a-lot of include your people), his goal and mandate and vision was the establishment of a federal somalia so we don't become that like that 'imaginary state' in the north. He achieved this goal, the federal govt was built and federalism today is the law of the land. Waa ka soo baxay wixi loo dhiibtay oo ay isimada 'harti oo dhan' uu dhibteen siyasadasi.

Hal isim ka hadlay sida loo hirgeliyay ma jirin. Inta yar manta iftimayso hamar kuma iman bilaash waryaa. Dhiig iyo Dhaqaale iyo Waqti badan ayaa nooga baxay. We lost 8 years from 98 when abdilahi elected till 2009 when he resigned from mogadishu, our whole focus was on mogadishu and federal government. You left in 2007, all of PL was struggling at the time as we weren't focused locally but on federalism and mogadishu. So screw you waryaa. Come back today as we are not wasting as much time on mogadishu and come with a plan and vision for las anod to replace burco and take advantage of the divisions among the habars which doesnt look like it will ever resolve.

Be the new Burco and PL will definitely assist and get over your divisions because you are in prime position and also due to isaaq divisions can eat the whole eastern somaliland for yourself and have them all report to you in the future from burco to erigavo and then have buhodle as the livestock gateway custom area from ethiopia center. Wake up dhulbahante and stop being a about puntland. Badhan is waking up, why aren't you guys?

Habar on Habar poltics is very deep and is unresolvable, what you should do is take advantage of that and make SSC the new home of the east. Because there is no way habar awal can change his policy for the east as it will mean the small little gate-way he has will be over-run by bigger gateway that eastern habar yonis has ma garatay? he can't allow that, it's unresolvable the habar on habar divisions, the only thing that you can do is take advantage of it.

Last edited:
Hadi xaqiiq loo hadlayo, weliga ma aragtay intu majerten degaan kale aado oo qori iyo xoog uu sheegto? waa kaa baraxlay yaa uu tago? saaxo(wagardhac) iyo towfiq(dir) yaa u tagi jiray niyahow? ma waxad lee dahay puntland ba qasab ku dhisantay?war beentu wala yara qurxiya sxb. Waxasi waa been foolxun badan ka muqato.

Garowe ayaa casimad noqotay. Ma las anod ayaa la aadi karay? buhodle warkeeda daa oo jid ma oolin. Badhan waa lamid. Galkayo sacadkasi ayaa laga cabsi gabay. War garowe ayaa loo dortay casimada waxana loo dortay, kow dekedi waa bari, halka casimada waa inay ahata meel kale si aysan uu iman sheekada isaaq dhex taagan.

Garowe waa strategic meel kasto ayaa laga soo gali kara difackeeda iyo burburinteeda labadu. Jidka laska, jidka galkayo, jidka bari. War adigu intad heeshay oo lagu dulqatay miyadan ogayn? cayn oo hal degmo ah ayaa 3 degmo laga dhigay halka beelaha kale degmoyinki 91 ayaa loo aqoonsaday keliya marki parliamentka la qaybsanaye.

Anigu ma aminsani inay harti kala tagtay ama garadyada ayaa laga maqli laha. Lakin inay dhulbahante gudahooda isku hayan waa wax jira haa. PL/SL haku gamban idinka ayaa balaayo iyo gurafad idin dhex taagan weligina saa baad ahaydeen xitaa waagi sayidka isma racin kuligina. Dhulbahante nidaam gudahisa waa ka jira lakin kama 'shaqayso' sidan gabo. Sida Marehanka oo kale baad tihin nidaamki waa halkeedi lakin shaqaynteeda ma jiro.

Halka beelaha kale nidaamki ayaanan oolin markeedi hore sida hawiye iyo isaaq.

Adeer puntland khasab baa lagu dhisay kuma oran laakin talada iyo hantida sii cadalaad iyo sinaan looma qaybsan meesha adiga kaliga ayay shidantahay adeer
Maxay putland u qabtay shacabka harti ?
Gobolka cayn hal hospital ama school ama hal jid lagama dhisan 1991 _ 2018
Meeasha nolol.ma taalo ninyahow

You always lie about puntland. You never give credit, you always just brush puntland like it's some somaliland oo dhiig, xasuuq, weerar balaayo iyo jabhadnimo. War manahin nimankasi oo kale anagu, boqortoyo baan ahayn, why in the f*ck would I behave like a savage ama aboriginal? only people with no history do that sort of shit.

Puntland when you were apart of it. First of all abdillahi yusuf never built nowhere in PL. There is nothing he is remembered for in PL besides paying the soldiers(which a-lot of include your people), his goal and mandate and vision was the establishment of a federal somalia so we don't become that like that 'imaginary state' in the north. He achieved this goal, the federal govt was built and federalism today is the law of the land. Waa ka soo baxay wixi loo dhiibtay oo ay isimada 'harti oo dhan' uu dhibteen siyasadasi.

Hal isim ka hadlay sida loo hirgeliyay ma jirin. Inta yar manta iftimayso hamar kuma iman bilaash waryaa. Dhiig iyo Dhaqaale iyo Waqti badan ayaa nooga baxay. We lost 8 years from 98 when abdilahi elected till 2009 when he resigned from mogadishu, our whole focus was on mogadishu and federal government. You left in 2007, all of PL was struggling at the time as we weren't focused locally but on federalism and mogadishu. So screw you waryaa. Come back today as we are not wasting as much time on mogadishu and come with a plan and vision for las anod to replace burco and take advantage of the divisions among the habars which doesnt look like it will ever resolve.

Be the new Burco and PL will definitely assist and get over your divisions because you are in prime position and also due to isaaq divisions can eat the whole eastern somaliland for yourself and have them all report to you in the future from burco to erigavo and then have buhodle as the livestock gateway custom area from ethiopia center. Wake up dhulbahante and stop being a about puntland. Badhan is waking up, why aren't you guys?

C/ laahi yuusuf waa ninka somali maxamed jar ka tuuray fitnad iyo khiyaano qaran waxaan ahayn lagama arag waaba ninka ethiopia u galay 1978 !
Yaa u dirsaday maamulka puntland federalism iyo muqdisho ?
Ilaa iyo maanta meesha majeerteen waxu ka wado garan mayo
Odaygii tolka ahaa geesi : maxamed siyaad barre AUN ayaa libaaxa ahaa oo siyaasadiisa fahmay jirnay .
Puntland iyo somaliland qabiilka kaliya ayay ku kala duwan yihiin ee labaduba waa laga maamula sirdoonka ethiopia oo waa isku mid cadow ku ah dalka somalia iyo dowloda federlaaka

Status
Not open for further replies.