Jeegan consolidating control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
It has to be to the point where international community begs Somaliland to slow, halt the military movement in the region.

This weak ass, diplomatic approach to everything the IC says is not working.. We have to exert control and military power.

It has to be to the point where international community begs Somaliland to slow, halt the military movement in the region.

This weak ass, diplomatic approach to everything the IC says is not working.. We have to exert control and military power.

Even the fucking dinkas in South Sudan understand this . Diplomacy gets you nowhere . Military gets you everywhere . USA didn’t beg Japan to stop fighting in WW2, they nuked them to hell.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
You must be too stupid to pay attention to history. What happened is well documented. Punans claim they had to remove most of their men stationed in the area for other reasons and then Faratoon and his guys attacked and evicted the rest. Either way Faratoon kicked punanland out of Las Anod.

Faratoon secured kicked the Punanis out and SL reinforced the area. That’s the truth. Take it however you want halfbreed

So I am supposed to belief you more than the actual guys who took part in the war?

The version of history you are reading is Puntland’s. Which says that they removed their troops from the area and Dhulos back stabbed them. It is all bs. There was a war between 2k SL troops vs 1,500-2000 troops in the area @Abeeseley and Puntland were soundly defeated.

What history are you reading?

Show me your versions of history. This is the history I remember .

?

So I am supposed to belief you more than the actual guys who took part in the war?

The version of history you are reading is Puntland’s. Which says that they removed their troops from the area and Dhulos back stabbed them. It is all bs. There was a war between 2k SL troops vs 1,500-2000 troops in the area @Abeeseley and Puntland were soundly defeated.

What history are you reading?

Show me your versions of history. This is the history I remember .

?

You can’t even read my comments right and you’re trying to tell me which version of history I’m reading :chrisfreshhah:

I already said the punans claims of pulling their guys out the area is BS. They got straight up destroyed

What you are saying isn’t incorrect . SL karbashed Punanland . But that was AFTER Dhulbahante militias like Faratoons ejected Punanland from Las Anod city itself .

SL wasn’t coming to Sool to fight Punanland without Dhulbahante militia blessing . Why show up to possibly get gang up on by the two? SL moved in after Dhulbahante militias like faratoons already made their move against Punanland. And SL backed them up.

Also I’m not saying SL even needed those Dhulbahante militias but it helps to make sure you don’t fight on two fronts and you know everyone’s intentions . After it was clear Dhulbahantes in the only relevant part of Sool turned on Punanland it was checkmate for us to move in

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You can’t even read my comments right and you’re trying to tell me which version of history I’m reading :chrisfreshhah:

I already said the punans claims of pulling their guys out the area is BS. They got straight up destroyed

What you are saying isn’t incorrect . SL karbashed Punanland . But that was AFTER Dhulbahante militias like Faratoons ejected Punanland from Las Anod city itself .

SL wasn’t coming to Sool to fight Punanland without Dhulbahante militia blessing . Why show up to possibly get gang up on by the two? SL moved in after Dhulbahante militias like faratoons already made their move against Punanland. And SL backed them up.

You sure love faratoon which worries me because if you love him that means he is my enemy.

Saalax Bidaar

SL was already in Sool, and stationed in Adhicadeeye. What do you mean coming to Sool? The f*ck :gucciwhat:

You have the order of your events mixed up.

The battle at Abeeseley happened BEFORE the small skirmishes and mob up of pro Puntland troops occured inside the city.

The first battle between SL troops and PL troops war took place on October 1st, 2007@Abeeseley, West of the town. The second battle which proved to decisive took place around October 3rd. After Puntland troops were defeated, they retreated to Tukaraq. Regular troops of SL moved past the City and set up base between Las Anod and Garoowe in case of counter attack.

Meanwhile Pro SL dhulos enagaged some Pro Puntland Dhulos inside the city. This in no way had any bearing of the outcome. By then The fate of Las Anod was already decided at Abeeseley where SL and PL fought a bitter battle that lasted a while with many casualties

Sl army did all the fighting, Dhulos cleaned up after them. That is how it went

SL was already in Sool, and stationed in Adhicadeeye. What do you mean coming to Sool? The f*ck :gucciwhat:

You have the order of your events mixed up.

The battle at Abeeseley happened BEFORE the small skirmishes and mob up of pro Puntland troops occured inside the city.

The first battle between SL troops and PL troops war took place on October 1st, 2007@Abeeseley, West of the town. The second battle which proved to decisive took place around October 3rd. After Puntland troops were defeated, they retreated to Tukaraq. Regular troops of SL moved past the City and set up base between Las Anod and Garoowe in case of counter attack.

Meanwhile Pro SL dhulos enagaged some Pro Puntland Dhulos inside the city. This in no way had any bearing of the outcome. By then The fate of Las Anod was already decided at Abeeseley where SL and PL fought a bitter battle that lasted a while with many casualties

Sl army did all the fighting, Dhulos cleaned up after them. That is how it went

Mane you clearly have comprehension problems by coming to Sool I meant staying in Sool long term militarily gaining the various Dhulbahante lands and dislodging PL from the region. SL was not going to commit to that if Dhulbahante militias weren’t willing to dislodge Punanland also .

Somaliland did all the fighting in the outskirts no one is denying that but as I said earlier Dhulbahante militias dislodged Punanland from Las Anod and chased them from their administrations like what happened in Tukaraq which is just small scale version of what happened in Las Anod.

You are in here talking about different areas of Sool when I am speaking of Las Anod city itself

Saalax Bidaar

Mane you clearly have comprehension problems by coming to Sool I meant staying in Sool long term militarily gaining the various Dhulbahante lands and dislodging PL from the region. SL was not going to commit to that if Dhulbahante militias weren’t willing to dislodge Punanland also .

Somaliland did all the fighting in the outskirts no one is denying that but as I said earlier Dhulbahante militias dislodged Punanland from Las Anod and chased them from their administrations like what happened in Tukaraq which is just small scale version of what happened in Las Anod.

You are in here talking about different areas of Sool when I am speaking of Las Anod city itself

Without SL troops defeating Puntland troops at Abeeseley, Pro SL dhulos couldn’t have a diddly squat. That is my Point.
What you need to understand is Bah Ararsame and Jamac Siyaad have been Pro SL from the get go, even prior to 2007. In fact Khatumo and Cali Khalif literally begged Silaanyo “ kaalaya nala qabta Puntland” . They have been willing to fight it is Somaliland that has been unwilling to commit to close the “border”

Without SL troops defeating Puntland troops at Abeeseley, Pro SL dhulos couldn’t have a diddly squat. That is my Point.
What you need to understand is Bah Ararsame and Jamac Siyaad have been Pro SL from the get go, even prior to 2007. In fact Khatumo and Cali Khalif literally begged Silaanyo “ kaalaya nala qabta Puntland” . They have been willing to fight it is Somaliland that has been unwilling to commit to close the “border”

Again abeeseley and what happened in Las Anod is separate. We didn’t support either side directly in Las Anod. Faratoon and his militias defeated the pro Punanland Dhulbahante militias and ran them and the rest of the Punanland officials outside the city . Then somaliland came in and moved the Sool regional administration to Las Anod city itself

Yes somaliland has been unwilling to close down the borders. Now we are getting rid of diplomats in key positions like Sacad Al Shire who was reshuffled to a different position . We got rid of Garxajis for the moment and brought into another Dhulbahante and warsangeli. Garxajis will be back when we get rid of Kaahin and one more Habar Awal. Diplomacy is done, in fact it was never apart of Muuses plans to be diplomatic . That’s why he captured Tukaraq and some more tuulos to the east getting ever so close to the border with Punanland

Saalax Bidaar

Again abeeseley and what happened in Las Anod is separate. We didn’t support either side directly in Las Anod. Faratoon and his militias defeated the pro Punanland Dhulbahante militias and ran them and the rest of the Punanland officials outside the city . Then somaliland came in and moved the Sool regional administration to Las Anod city itself

Yes somaliland has been unwilling to close down the borders. Now we are getting rid of diplomats in key positions like Sacad Al Shire who was reshuffled to a different position . We got rid of Garxajis for the moment and brought into another Dhulbahante and warsangeli. Garxajis will be back when we get rid of Kaahin and one more Habar Awal. Diplomacy is done, in fact it was never apart of Muuses plans to be diplomatic . That’s why he captured Tukaraq and some more tuulos to the east getting ever so close to the border with Punanland

You are gonna end up eating crow when you found out that Muuse Biixi is yet another gutless guy like Silaanyo

If HJ are willing to die in Harti land to reach the “border” then go ahead

You are gonna end up eating crow when you found out that Muuse Biixi is yet another gutless guy like Silaanyo

If HJ are willing to die in Harti land to reach the “border” then go ahead

They are more effective than any leader in Punanland or one bedroom villa Somalia. Everybody is willing to die to realize the Somaliland dream. Remember not everybody is a half caste or like caare and his Gang of bottom feeders that have already been disowned by their subclans.

With Muuse’s latest shuffle many people are shocked how he could replace FM Sacad Ali Shire , his own Habar Awal brother , with a Dhulbahante militiaman named Faratoon . Faratoon controlled the militias that kicked Punanland out of Las Anod in 07. He is also relative of Mahad Canbaashe . The haters are confused why we got rid of a seasoned person like Shire and replaced him with a warlike less educated man like Faratoon

1. You have to remember this is jeegan clan doesn’t matter . Garxajis lost their only respectable cabinet position to Dhulbahante . :manny:

I also read on SSpot that we have new warsangeli defence minister

I am no longer Isaaqist I am jeeganist so I don’t care about this “but muh Isaaq tears”

The reason why I support a battle tested man like Faratoon is because Its Somaliland who the f*ck is taking Somailand Foreign minister position serious anyway ? :what1:

Are we going to keep acting like speaking with UN representatives is some accomplishment? We don’t even use the foreign minister position effectively because we aren’t recognized , so right now I don’t think it matters if we have someone smart as a foreign minister , we need someone effective who going to get our goals accomplished . Our foreign minister position should principally deal with Punland and Somalia.

What are our goals ? Well right now it’s really just 1

1. Closing down the borders

You already see Dhulbahante killing eachother in Sool . We need to stomp that out so we have Faratoon elevated keeping grip on Las Anod and Faratoon will probably be spending a lot of time in Sool in the upcoming months .

Nobodies going to take Somaliland serious until the borders are closed and it controls everything it says it does . We don’t need limp wrists like Sacad Ali Shire for the upcoming struggle . Give me Faratoon / mahad canbaashe and their foot soldiers so we can close down Sool together .

In Sanaag we will use the warsan defence minister to our advantage . And if I have one suggestion for Muuse it’s to cut Kaahin loose after he stumbles back home from Las Anod and bring in reer Ceerigaabo HY. And strip one more position from HA and swing that position back towards Ciidagale
This is your Warsangali defence minister. Only warsangeli person in sl gov.

Saalax Bidaar

They are more effective than any leader in Punanland or one bedroom villa Somalia. Everybody is willing to die to realize the Somaliland dream. Remember not everybody is a half caste or like caare and his Gang of bottom feeders that have already been disowned by their subclans.
Garxajis ain’t fighting , Samaroon ain’t and certainly no Harti aside from those couple hundred dhulos on Jeegaan payroll The only two stupid enough to die for this secessionist project is HA and HJ

Muse Biixi salty tears

That is the 1bedroom villa Somalia making your leader cry aduunkii bay naga soo xidheen oo ay ku dhaheen yaa waxba lasiin Somaliland
:drakelaugh:

Last edited:
Garxajis ain’t fighting , Samaroon ain’t and certainly no Harti aside from those couple hundred dhulos on Jeegaan payroll The only two stupid enough to die for this secessionist project is HA and porcupines.

Muse Biixi salty tears

That is the 1bedroom villa Somalia making your leader cry aduunkii bay naga soo xidheen oo ay ku dhaheen yaa waxba lasiin Somaliland
:drakelaugh:

Garxajis will fight wherever we tell them to. We don’t need a half caste speculating on that. Samaroon were in Tukaraq karbashing Punanland. And what do you mean no Hartis like there’s a lot to choose from? We have enough Harti support too.

You just don’t worry your little half caste brain. It’s all in real Isaaqs hands

Saalax Bidaar

Garxajis will fight wherever we tell them to. We don’t need a half caste speculating on that. Samaroon were in Tukaraq karbashing Punanland. And what do you mean no Hartis like there’s a lot to choose from? We have enough Harti support too.

You just don’t worry your little half caste brain. It’s all in real Isaaqs hands

I am very happy with our prospects, more and more are becoming pro Somalia. Jeegaanta is the best thing that has happened to us.

UNDP-SO-DeputyPM-FGS.jpg

B4B93079-A1CA-4CCA-87BD-E7FB7C951DA9.jpeg

Yuusuf-Dheeg_UN.jpg

201796636402607038209231maxkamadd.jpg

large.jpeg

images

Last edited:
Wtf, @Pureblood It was Somaliland army that captured Las Anod, why giving them fake credits, even my own uncle took lion's share of the downfall if Las anod, Aadan Waqaf AHUN, he was the defence minister of SL that time. He was honoured with tons of bilado. AHUN.

Dhulos never did anything they were busy arguing eachother. They were always like this, and most of the dhulos was against SL in 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending