Jeegan consolidating control

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Muuse’s latest shuffle many people are shocked how he could replace FM Sacad Ali Shire , his own Habar Awal brother , with a Dhulbahante militiaman named Faratoon . Faratoon controlled the militias that kicked Punanland out of Las Anod in 07. He is also relative of Mahad Canbaashe . The haters are confused why we got rid of a seasoned person like Shire and replaced him with a warlike less educated man like Faratoon

1. You have to remember this is jeegan clan doesn’t matter . Garxajis lost their only respectable cabinet position to Dhulbahante . :manny:

I also read on SSpot that we have new warsangeli defence minister

I am no longer Isaaqist I am jeeganist so I don’t care about this “but muh Isaaq tears”

The reason why I support a battle tested man like Faratoon is because Its Somaliland who the f*ck is taking Somailand Foreign minister position serious anyway ? :what1:

Are we going to keep acting like speaking with UN representatives is some accomplishment? We don’t even use the foreign minister position effectively because we aren’t recognized , so right now I don’t think it matters if we have someone smart as a foreign minister , we need someone effective who going to get our goals accomplished . Our foreign minister position should principally deal with Punland and Somalia.

What are our goals ? Well right now it’s really just 1

1. Closing down the borders

You already see Dhulbahante killing eachother in Sool . We need to stomp that out so we have Faratoon elevated keeping grip on Las Anod and Faratoon will probably be spending a lot of time in Sool in the upcoming months .

Nobodies going to take Somaliland serious until the borders are closed and it controls everything it says it does . We don’t need limp wrists like Sacad Ali Shire for the upcoming struggle . Give me Faratoon / mahad canbaashe and their foot soldiers so we can close down Sool together .

In Sanaag we will use the warsan defence minister to our advantage . And if I have one suggestion for Muuse it’s to cut Kaahin loose after he stumbles back home from Las Anod and bring in reer Ceerigaabo HY. And strip one more position from HA and swing that position back towards Ciidagale

Basically I am saying to close down the borders first and then start diplomatic talks with international community . Until that time comes we don’t need Sacad Ali shire . Our current foreign minister should focus on Punanland and Faratoon definitely will

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Basically I am saying to close down the borders first and then start diplomatic talks with international community . Until that time comes we don’t need Sacad Ali shire . Our current foreign minister should focus on Punanland and Faratoon definitely will

They will tell you we can't talk to u because Somalia said no. Then you rinse and repeat the same approach for 30 years, are you guys clearly stupid, how do you do the same thing 30 years and not get the picture. You clearly need a new game plan don't you think? I would hate to work of your politics, I see no progress at all. One admin goes and it's the same as the previous admin, nothing progressed, it's just square 1 constantly.

Somaliland hasn't progressed politically towards it's objectives at all other then online threads of sitting with someone or taking a selfy in hargeisa, it's failed miserable and the people don't seem to hold the administration to account for it.

They will tell you we can't talk to u because Somalia said no. Then you rinse and repeat the same approach for 30 years, are you guys clearly stupid, how do you do the same thing 30 years and not get the picture. You clearly need a new game plan don't you think? I would hate to work of your politics, I see no progress at all. One admin goes and it's the same as the previous admin, nothing progressed, it's just square 1 constantly.

Yes we’ve been doing the same thing over and over again with no results . So now we are trying something different. Dhulbahante and warsangeli have more positions in SL gov now. We are going to militarily close down the borders. The UAE military base will be operational in 7 months . We are shifting from diplomatic approach to pure military one.

We should NOT be seeking recognition without full control of every territory we claim .

We traded a diplomat in a Sacad Ali Shire for Faratoon the lion of Las Anod who kicked Punanland out of there. This guy understands what we need to do

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yes we’ve been doing the same thing over and over again with no results . So now we are trying something different. Dhulbahante and warsangeli have more positions in SL gov now. We are going to militarily close down the borders. The UAE military base will be operational in 7 months . We are shifting from diplomatic approach to pure military one.

We should NOT be seeking recognition without full control of every territory we claim .

We traded a diplomat in a Sacad Ali Shire for Faratoon the lion of Las Anod who kicked Punanland out of there. This guy understands what we need to do

It's definitely a shift from your old policies, we will see how far it goes but it's sure better then doing the same thing for 30 years, I will give u that much.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somaliland politics got to be the most boring and pointless thing ever.

SL has been very dangerous in the past though, they nearly had aideed/tuur/carte thing going but it failed in the end, they haven't been pro-active ever since and have stayed on the same 'aqoonsi is coming' bandwagon and opening threads about a 'meeting' here and there or a selfy shot with some foreign dignitaries. We will see what Muse bihi does but this foreign minister selection is suggestive of a 'military' policy.

Somaliland politics got to be the most boring and pointless thing ever.

I agree it’s completely waste of time to be trying to do diplomatic process without controlling everywhere you say you do.

We will return to the table after our borders are closed down. Within the next year InshaAllah

There’s some useless people who want Sacad Ali Shire and his useless faan. Muuse gonna drop the hammer and force international community to pay attention

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Somaliland has been on that “closing the border” since I was in diapers

We should call it Snailland for how pathetically slow they move in everything.

Mustafe Martin at the famous Geedka YoocadaThe Sidrat Al Muntaha of Somaliland. The boundary tree

images

Somaliland has been on that “closing the border” since I was in diapers

We should call it Snailland for how pathetically slow they move in everything.

Mustafe Martin at the famous Geedka YoocadaThe Sitr al Muntaha of Somaliland. The boundary tree

images

jeegan is in full effect now. Somaliland when you were in diapers didn’t have a serious government. Silanyo government was the first serious one.

We have most of Sool in our grasps and most of Sanaag already. The border will be closed that’s why our new foreign minister is a Dhulbahante and the same guy who kicked Punanland out of Las Anod. He knows our objective. Muuse has no time for faan and calaacal

Saalax Bidaar

jeegan is in full effect now. Somaliland when you were in diapers didn’t have a serious government. Silanyo government was the first serious one.

We have most of Sool in our grasps and most of Sanaag already. The border will be closed that’s why our new foreign minister is a Dhulbahante and the same guy who kicked Punanland out of Las Anod. He knows our objective. Muuse has no time for faan and calaacal

Rayaale captured Las anod and never a lost Single battle whilst at the helm.

Your uncle Silaanyo couldn’t take Buuhoodle, Togdheer

Muuse Biixi is no different. He has never won a battle as an SNM member of the 4th regiment and is currently holed up in Tukaraq asking for Peace with Garoowe

Besides, The Sool issue is local. So shouldn’t that be the job of the interior minister, No?

Last edited:
Rayaale captured Las anod and never a lost Single battle whilst at the helm.

Your uncle Silaanyo couldn’t take Buuhoodle, Togdheer

Muuse Biixi is no different. He has never won a battle as an SNM member of the 4th regiment and is currently holed up in Tukaraq asking for Peace with Garoowe

Riyaale didn’t capture a thing. It was Faratoon and his militias that evicted Punanland from Las Anod. And then riyaal moved men into the area to reinforce . Riyaale was also SLs most corrupt President as he looted enough millions to buy a mansion in Paris where he resides till today. Buuhoodle could have easily been taken it’s just that the inhabitants don’t want it. What’s the point of killing a bunch of them and then be labeled as such? Doesn’t help recognition efforts at all

Nobody is holed up in Tukaraq. We have captured it and successfully defended it 5 straight times. The fighting isn’t even in Tukaraq anymore it’s passed Tukaraq and you know that already , it’s just those tuulos are even more lesser known than Tukaraq. We are easily marching towards Garowe even while Punanis and halfbreeds whine about SL aggressive stance .

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Riyaale didn’t capture a thing. It was Faratoon and his militias that evicted Punanland from Las Anod. And then riyaal moved men into the area to reinforce . Riyaale was also SLs most corrupt President as he looted enough millions to buy a mansion in Paris where he resides till today. Buuhoodle could have easily been taken it’s just that the inhabitants don’t want it. What’s the point of killing a bunch of them and then be labeled as such? Doesn’t help recognition efforts at all

Nobody is holed up in Tukaraq. We have captured it and successfully defended it 5 straight times. The fighting isn’t even in Tukaraq anymore it’s passed Tukaraq and you know that already , it’s just those tuulos are even more lesser known than Tukaraq. We are easily marching towards Garowe even while Punanis and halfbreeds whine about SL aggressive stance .

@Saalax Bidaar knows darods and they don't like killing each other, look at dhumay and the response from all daaroods. You are not familiar with their culture you dirac muse. If that dhulbahante guy wasn't in the way and it was only you SAALAX knows what would happen. It's you dirac muse who have this strange culture thinking you winning a war when your using our cousins against us, you would never fight majerten one on one and saalax knows it deep down.

I mean we didn't even spare aideed, if their were darods with him, we may have never battled him either. It's just a darod thing, we do not like killing each other.

Saalax Bidaar

You are an idiot if you think Dhulos Militia removed Puntland from Las Anod. Puntland has over 2000 troops stationed at Adhicadeeye. Some dhulos magically defeated them, eh? What a total bs
The SL regulars did most of the fighting and defeated regular Puntland troops at Abeeseley then they set up positions outside of the city to the East.

There was no major fight inside the city just the outskirts.

As far corruption, Silaanyo admin was the most corrupt. Turned the country into his immediate family business. They sold everything for the cheap even the rocks in the mountains

You are an idiot if you think Dhulos Militia removed Puntland from Las Anod. Puntland has over 2000 troops stationed at Adhicadeeye. Some dhulos magically defeated them, eh? What a total bs
The SL regulars did most of the fighting and defeated regular Puntland troops at Abeeseley then they set up positions outside of the city to the East.

There was no major fight inside the city just the outskirts.

You must be too stupid to pay attention to history. What happened is well documented. Punans claim they had to remove most of their men stationed in the area for other reasons and then Faratoon and his guys attacked and evicted the rest. Either way Faratoon kicked punanland out of Las Anod and SL reinforced the area. That’s the truth. Take it however you want halfbreed

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You must be too stupid to pay attention to history. What happened is well documented. Punans claim they had to remove most of their men stationed in the area for other reasons and then Faratoon and his guys attacked and evicted the rest. Either way Faratoon kicked punanland out of Las Anod and SL reinforced the area. That’s the truth. Take it however you want halfbreed

I am searching the history of faratoon but I thought Xaabsade was responsible.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Somalia won't respect us, the IC won't respect us..

Only solution now is a militaristic approach, almost becoming a police state.

That way no one will dare to f*ck with us.

Somalia won't respect us, the IC won't respect us..

Only solution now is a militaristic approach, almost becoming a police state.

That way no one will dare to f*ck with us.

It’s the only way. Somaliland will never close its borders without it and you don’t control where you claim you do if you can’t shut down it’s borders. The UAE military base will be operational in June. That’s 7 months from now. The new cabinet shuffle places more battle minded folks in the government to prepare for the next 7 months . Either the IC takes note of where this is heading or we show them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts