Jeegaan failed attempt at changing a community leader

Kezira

disneylanders
The Jeegaan Bucur Bucayr administration of Awali and Gus Jecel tried to coup d'etat the Suldaan of Jibril Yoonis, but failed. Yesterday they tried to install a dabadhilif named Suldaan Cabdi. They failed and Suldaan Wabar remains paramount Suldaan of Jibril Yoonis.

68561582_2326195890965660_1698523281960730624_n.jpg

The jeegaan administration of Bucur Bucayri Awali and Gus Jecel s always try to stick their clitoris in other peoples situation and issues. They are repugnant, they try to spread their STD's wherever they can. Suldaan Wabar forever.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Honestly man, calling them silly names isn't going to make you look credible even if you are right.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Honestly man, calling them silly names isn't going to make you look credible even if you are right.
I dont even consider him a real Gadabursi. The guy has hate in his heart just like them. Hurt people hurt again. I would pull on him a surprise game of thrones queen mother of dragons death like by JON SNOW. Kezira has lost his minds at this stage. This guy is toast. God Bless The North. Long Live Somaliland.

Kezira

disneylanders
I dont even consider him a real Gadabursi. The guy has hate in his heart just like them. Hurt people hurt again. I would pull on him a surprise game of thrones queen mother of dragons death like by JON SNOW. Kezira has lost his minds at this stage. This guy is toast. God Bless The North. Long Live Somaliland.
The most hateful people on earth are Jeegaan especially Awali and Gus Jecel. They learn their offspring to hate any non Isaaq clan especially Gadabursi. I am the most real Samaroon here you are the fake one. I will never stop from spreading the real Samaroon news on here. NEVER IN MY LIFE. NO BLOODY WAY.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Man I'm still watching game of thrones, even reach 3 season :bell:

Kezira

disneylanders
This was Suldaan Wabar months ago when he talked about the fact that Somaliland Jeegaan s tried to place a puppet as his replacement they keep failing

Trending