Japan or South Korea? (Which One You'd Visit?)

No some of my best mates were from there so I would like to visit it and there nice countries aswell being muslim countries are a bonus I guess.

I like Vietnam/Philippines/Cambodia aswell. I'm just indifferent to China/japan/Korea.

Plus although it's a visit question I'm think about how neither Japan or Korea are good places to live in comparison to the rest of these other places in East Asia

Last edited:
No some of my best mates were from there so I would like to visit it and there nice countries aswell being muslim countries are a bonus I guess.

I like Vietnam/Philippines/Cambodia aswell. I'm just indifferent to China/japan/Korea.

Plus although it's a visit question I'm think about how neither Japan or Korea are good places to live in comparison to the rest of these other places in East Asia
This nigga a hater bro

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
As someone of darker complexion, you will have a nicer time in Vietnam in comparison to SK/Japan. Even China is nice. I studied GCSE Mandarin and there was an optional school trip to Beijing in the 10th Grade that I attended (affluent school). For the most time it was an enriching and unforgettable experience

I don't know what it's about but lately i have come across too many people that are obsessed with Koreans and Japanese people
they've kind of been a "trend" recently, like I see within my demographic that more people are obsessed with Korean fashion, language, culture and Kdramas and Kpop also.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Mannn both are iconic. If I had to choose, i'm going with Japan.

But both are mandatory visits for sure.

Trending

Latest posts