Somalis aren't Cushitic.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
According to this guy on youtube: (Yep just a little bit of clickbait)

I stumbled upon this comment, let me tell you i have been using youtube for a while now and I have never seen a comment as long as this one. I will hide his username to keep his identity private. From what I can tell this guy was onto a whole lotta nothing.
1714091500843.png

1714091520788.png

1714091622329.png

Intellectual or ineffectual.

Link to the video.

According to this guy on youtube: (Yep just a little bit of clickbait)

I stumbled upon this comment, let me tell you i have been using youtube for a while now and I have never seen a comment as long as this one. I will hide his username to keep his identity private. From what I can tell this guy was onto a whole lotta nothing.
View attachment 326566
View attachment 326567
View attachment 326568

Intellectual or ineffectual.

Link to the video.
Nobody’s reading all that

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Dumbest thing I’ve ever seen that makes 0 sense Samaale aren’t who are known as Somalis litteraly everyone who is an ethnic Somali is Somali :draketf: .

Cushitic has nothing to do with Sudan only Beja same with Egypt whole bunch of nothing it’s just a linguistic classification has nothing to do with the Bible 😭😭

CABDULWALI XASAN.

I'm just really confused at what he was trying to get at here, he definitely gives me FKD section vibes. I wouldn't be suprised if hes a user here.

I can't take the video or the posts seriously.
Mr.Beat actually did a good job. I was just revisiting this video and toggled to 'new' comments. He represented somalia pretty well from his perspective. Especially when you compare it to how we are usually portrayed.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

the vid was fine dude
Yeah Mr. Beat is unbiases. although in the video he does mention another somaliland biased youtuber he partnered with. Even looking past that, the video was in my view unbias to the best of his ablity from his position.

Compare it too TLDR Cheeky news, Super bias channel.

I ain’t gonna read all dat…

But I’ve heard a theory that we wuz the real Ayrabs. That Somalis are recent newcomers to the Horn, from Arabia. Apparently not related to other Cushitic groups such as the Oromo, Bejas, etc. That the real Cushitic empire was in Iraq!
The Akkadians/Sumerians were apparently E-V32…Current mayo-skinned Ayrabs we see today are J-1 haplogroup larpers :silanyolaugh:

Trending